• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like all the pieces are coming together. We still have enough cap room to really get into a bidding war for Wagner. But even if we miss out on him, there are some fall back options to help the team. I do wonder how committed the FO is to dealing away LC. Seems by all accounts he's played his last snap here. I still think there is a trade to be worked out somewhere. Maybe an exchange for a disgruntled player is all we can bring back.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I was hoping Gregory would give the team a discounted two year deal. He gave them a discounted 5 year deal.

Now lets hope he really managed to fend off his demons and stays on the field.
Read that this is essentially a 2 year / $28M deal. If true, even better for everyone.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh… sounds like the Gregory deal fell through and he’s on his way to Denver.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...then get real aggressive for Wagnor and draft Boye Mafe.

There is very little loyalty in this world. Fuck Randy is right.
Apparently it's the exact same money. The Cowboys had language that protected them if Randy failed another drug test. Denver kept that clause out. That may blow up in the face. I agree with the Boys stance

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it's the exact same money. The Cowboys had language that protected them if Randy failed another drug test. Denver kept that clause out. That may blow up in the face. I agree with the Boys stance
no loyalty, just NEW FOUND greed after 16 games

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chandler Jones has some some tread on the tires but would be a great add. Clowney has always wanted to play here, and he's a talent
Barnett is like Randy where there is more in his future and also the stupid plays follow him. Jones has/had what we've been waiting for Randy to give us. Maybe scale back Jones snaps and he gives us a couple years. Clowney has always rubbed me wrong, seems like a guy who doesn't take his craft serious.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnett is like Randy where there is more in his future and also the stupid plays follow him. Jones has/had what we've been waiting for Randy to give us. Maybe scale back Jones snaps and he gives us a couple years. Clowney has always rubbed me wrong, seems like a guy who doesn't take his craft serious.
It's a big loss for sure, but the team can replace his production. They could even sign Wagner and draft a linebacker and just let 11 rush the QB more

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope it does

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Herb is legal in Colorado. As long as he works hard and doesn't miss meetings he'll be OK.