• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is starting to sound like a deal was done… and then the front office made changes that made the deal unpalatable. A whole lot of fingers pointing at Stephen right now.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is starting to sound like a deal was done… and then the front office made changes that made the deal unpalatable. A whole lot of fingers pointing at Stephen right now.
The Cowboys wanted to protect themselves from a possible drug suspension, I don't blame them.

Obviously Gregory knows it's a high probability or he wouldn't have cared about the clause.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys wanted to protect themselves from a possible drug suspension, I don't blame them.

Obviously Gregory knows it's a high probability or he wouldn't have cared about the clause.
Then make it part of the deal before presenting it. That’s my problem with this. I try not to bash Stephen but there sure is a smell all over this one.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league still tests during the season lol

Yes but they have lightened the way it works.

It only becomes a problem if it becomes a problem. Like missing meetings and planes and such. Or dogging it in practice.

Otherwise. no problem.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but they have lightened the way it works.

It only becomes a problem if it becomes a problem. Like missing meetings and planes and such. Or dogging it in practice.

Otherwise. no problem.
those are the kind of problems Randy can't avoid

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whole lot of fingers pointing at Stephen right now.
this is the part I like about all this.

Some actually think Stephen is a fans best hope. I say that is only cause he's compared to Jerry.
Kinda like 320 is smaller than 360, but both are fat

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then make it part of the deal before presenting it. That’s my problem with this. I try not to bash Stephen but there sure is a smell all over this one.
I'm not sure it wasn't already included. Timing and contract details says Gregory's agent took the contract Dallas offered to Denver and said remove the clause and Gregory will sign.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.

Less urgency with the new "rules" too. If you think he wasn't, I think you'd be wrong. It just doesn't matter as much any more.
If your correct the clause means nothing. Obviously you are wrong and both Dallas and Gregory are concerned about a possible suspension.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure it wasn't already included. Timing and contract details says Gregory's agent took the contract Dallas offered to Denver and said remove the clause and Gregory will sign.
I want to hear more but supposedly this is a “standard clause” in almost all Cowboys contracts and Gregory’s agent is based out of Denver. I don’t blame the Cowboys wanting protection or Gregory wants guaranteed money. I do think nobody’s hands are clean in this.
1 Cowboys should not have waited so long again to try to sign a player.
2 Can’t blame Randy going for no drug suspension clause especially with his track record
3 Gregory’s agent has a acrimonious relationship with the Cowboys
4 Stephen is not as savvy as many think he is
5 This is the same stupid crap that has went on before I know it’s a business but geez Louise can the Cowboys “The Jones” mess up damn near anything. But the franchise becoming more valuable
6 Shout out to Payday “ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG” with a Wiley coyote cliff just ahead

rant over move along move along