• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes the Tank signing all the more valuable. Parsons plays one side on pass rushing downs. We just need a little rotation on the other side and a DT that can get pressure up the middle and we will be OK. If we use that money to sign Wagner or Jones it will be a huge blessing in disguise. But knowing our front office, we'll sign 14 guys for $1 million per year instead

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Stephen is not as savvy as many think he is
For years I read people talking about Stephen the cap genius. Just like Howie the cap genius. Both are morons.

I'm disappointed we don't have Gregory, but what a POS move on his part, so maybe it's for the best. A team stands by you through all his transgressions and regardless of the reason, you agreed to a deal and then pulled out? That's as bush as it gets...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes the Tank signing all the more valuable. Parsons plays one side on pass rushing downs. We just need a little rotation on the other side and a DT that can get pressure up the middle and we will be OK. If we use that money to sign Wagner or Jones it will be a huge blessing in disguise. But knowing our front office, we'll sign 14 guys for $1 million per year instead
Guys on the radio 105.3 say Wagner is a no-go per the Cowboys sources they have. Jones has a little left in his tank I think. Lots of us been saying for years we need a big run stuffing tackle that can clog the middle he Is still on the wish list. Have to have somebody to rush besides Lawrence and Parsons and we still need linebacker help.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I read people talking about Stephen the cap genius. Just like Howie the cap genius. Both are morons.

I'm disappointed we don't have Gregory, but what a POS move on his part, so maybe it's for the best. A team stands by you through all his transgressions and regardless of the reason, you agreed to a deal and then pulled out? That's as bush as it gets...
Yep if that is how it went down that is lowdown and dirty. I would bet my house Jerry has made multimillion dollar oil deals on a handshake. Not saying he is better than Stephen but when you give your word you give your word. PERIOD.
Now if on the other hand Gregory’s agent pulled the rug……..
just saying I want to know more details.

But after all the loyalty the Cowboys showed Randy ……

like I said I want deeper details

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on the radio 105.3 say Wagner is a no-go per the Cowboys sources they have. Jones has a little left in his tank I think. Lots of us been saying for years we need a big run stuffing tackle that can clog the middle he Is still on the wish list. Have to have somebody to rush besides Lawrence and Parsons and we still need linebacker help.
I'd say Jones has more than "a little left in his tank". Heck, he had more sacks last year than Gregory has the last 2 years.

For anyone who thinks we can't replace Gregory he only had 6 sacks and 19 tackles last year. I was surprised to read that. I would have guessed more even though he missed time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in spending money on Offense right now, but if Thielen is available in a trade I'd be interested. Only getting around $12M per year. That's a bargain to me and unlike our guys he has a little more red zone ability. Play him FT while Gallup is out and then mostly 3rd downs when Gallup is back to keep him fresh? I'll also say he is a guy the Eagles should be looking at

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Jones has more than "a little left in his tank". Heck, he had more sacks last year than Gregory has the last 2 years.

For anyone who thinks we can't replace Gregory he only had 6 sacks and 19 tackles last year. I was surprised to read that. I would have guessed more even though he missed time.
Wagner had 1 sack and 170 combined tackles

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would say that Wagner, Hitchens and Miller are definitely on the Cowboys radar

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your point is growing legs
Damn lol!! Blessing in disguise!! Too many stupid penalties for me. Glade he is gone. Don't need dumb players.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like most of what the Cowboys are doing, but can someone explain to me why they are desperate to get rid of La'el Collins? Good player and a fair contract

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like most of what the Cowboys are doing, but can someone explain to me why they are desperate to get rid of La'el Collins? Good player and a fair contract
I think they were disappointed with the suspension and somewhat with his inconsistent many times lazy play at tackle.
I don't think the team trusts he will make good decisions

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think y'all are right. Probably a lot behind the scenes that we can't see about him. Always struck me as strange that they stood by Gregory through thick and thin but are quick to part with Collins, who grades out highly when healthy.
Overall, the guys they lost...Gregory, Cooper, Wilson, Williams, soon to be Collins...I'm not seeing anything that can't be replaced through FA and the draft...

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what the market has produced for WRs, I cringe to think if we tried a hand at getting a veteran to come in what it may cost. Would a guy like Allen Robinson/Jarvis Landry come in for a 1 yr deal? Right now I think we are a little too light and young in that WR room.

If Chandler Jones/Von Miller sign, then no harm no foul as far as keeping our pass rush lit. Maybe we can buy low on Derek Barnett or bring back Dorance Armstrong cheaply to shore up that DE spot.

I'm more than a little worried about the Oline. Now Trotter was released today at center, this being after the top 3 or 4 FAs re-signed with their teams. I'd take that along with some new blood in the draft at guard.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what the market has produced for WRs, I cringe to think if we tried a hand at getting a veteran to come in what it may cost. Would a guy like Allen Robinson/Jarvis Landry come in for a 1 yr deal? Right now I think we are a little too light and young in that WR room.

If Chandler Jones/Von Miller sign, then no harm no foul as far as keeping our pass rush lit. Maybe we can buy low on Derek Barnett or bring back Dorance Armstrong cheaply to shore up that DE spot.

I'm more than a little worried about the Oline. Now Trotter was released today at center, this being after the top 3 or 4 FAs re-signed with their teams. I'd take that along with some new blood in the draft at guard.
I think we are set up pretty well. I think we need a vet pass rusher..but in the first 3 rounds, there are gonna be WR's, offensive linemen and linebackers that can come in and play day one

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. That oline needs to be upgraded.