• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess I won't be happy lol
Myles Jack was one of my pet cats in that draft. 2 year 16 million with steelers. Shows how cheap this front office is . They need to sign a damn LB and move Parsons into Gregorys spot. Would also resign Kearse and bring Dorance Armstrong back as a rotational piece.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that would be great

Buffalo started with just 1M under the cap and I sure as helI wouldn't want Miller at those numbers, Wagner may draw a similar amount.
I think Bobby Wagner may be worth it if he can stay upright going forward.
I cannot believe the money they paid Von. That is way too much.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 2nd at best in the L'East next year.

And way closer to .500 than last year.
It would not surprise me. Cowboys got too many holes. It would be a mistake to think they can fix all that in the draft. Quality depth will be non existent. What i dont want to see is overdrafting a DE in the first round like they did with Taco. I think Parsons will play more snaps at DE than originally planned. Cowboys will likely wait several days before they sign free agents.. the free agents they do sign will be special teamers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that would be great

Buffalo started with just 1M under the cap and I sure as helI wouldn't want Miller at those numbers, Wagner may draw a similar amount.
I think Bobby Wagner may be worth it if he can stay upright going forward.
The Buffalo deal was crazy money but I get it from their side, they are really close to a SB team. With the Jack deal only $8 million per year, I'm hoping the Cowboys can get Wagner in the $8-10 range

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 2nd at best in the L'East next year.

And way closer to .500 than last year.
2nd to who lol? The Eagles have three #1's, but I would still take our roster over theirs. Wentz to Washington? The Giants? LMAO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffalo deal was crazy money but I get it from their side, they are really close to a SB team. With the Jack deal only $8 million per year, I'm hoping the Cowboys can get Wagner in the $8-10 range
I'm thinking more like $14Mish per year for 3 years with maybe $30M guaranteed? Jack is younger but he was horrible last year. I know Wagner wasn't the player last year that he has been but I think he still can be a game changer and would be a perfect fit for our defense. He is the guy I wanted over all of these other guys that signed and still is. If he goes, then I turn to the OL. I'd be fine with Clowney too, but as long as it isn't a huge deal. The other defender I'd love is Mathieu. Kearse was great last year, but is nowhere near the player Mathieu is, but Mathieu also has seen better days and has been exposed a little in coverage, but it's not like Kearse excels there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking more like $14Mish per year for 3 years with maybe $30M guaranteed? Jack is younger but he was horrible last year. I know Wagner wasn't the player last year that he has been but I think he still can be a game changer and would be a perfect fit for our defense. He is the guy I wanted over all of these other guys that signed and still is. If he goes, then I turn to the OL. I'd be fine with Clowney too, but as long as it isn't a huge deal. The other defender I'd love is Mathieu. Kearse was great last year, but is nowhere near the player Mathieu is, but Mathieu also has seen better days and has been exposed a little in coverage, but it's not like Kearse excels there.
If Wagner gets that contract I doubt it will be in Dallas. I would say he won't get that, but with the crazy contracts getting tossed around now, who knows. This team can still be better than last year if they sign a couple of impact FA's and have a solid draft

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right, and it's real close to what Gregory got. Maybe they just offer Gregory's deal to Wagner, taking out the clause of course.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now maybe others will think of Stephen Jones more as I do:

While Dallas reportedly had interest in the star pass rusher, he opted to sign with the Buffalo Bills instead. Miller reportedly agreed to a six-year, $120 million contract with the AFC East champions.

According to a report on Wednesday night, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott did a heavy recruitment of Miller. However, Dallas’ front office never made an offer.

“I’m told Dak Prescott put more effort into recruiting Von Miller than Cowboys management. Once Gregory signed with Denver, Miller had Dallas as his #1 destination. Dallas never made an offer. The Cowboys need someone in the locker room that understands what it takes to win a Super Bowl,” Newy Scruggs tweeted.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can a cap guru explain what the benefit of cutting him over getting literally anything for him is?