• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they were disappointed with the suspension and somewhat with his inconsistent many times lazy play at tackle.
I don't think the team trusts he will make good decisions
Yep I think Collin’s got lazy and may have wore out his welcome. I blame part of that on the Jone’es and coaching. Honest question would Collin’s lack of effort or performance have ever been accepted by Jimmy or Parcells ?
That's just 1 player and I know the NFL has changed since they coached but accountability is severely lacking on the Cowboys and has been for years!
That my fellow Cowboys fans is 80% of why this team has not sniffed a NFC Championship game in 26 years.
JMHO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it's the exact same money. The Cowboys had language that protected them if Randy failed another drug test. Denver kept that clause out. That may blow up in the face. I agree with the Boys stance
I feel the same way. Weed is all over in Denver.. Easily accesable. Denver wont be laughing if Randy gets suspended
We already been through that.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I feel the same way. Weed is all over in Denver.. Easily accesable. Denver wont be laughing if Randy gets suspended
We already been through that.
Excellent post. This would not be surprising. Great player who has freakish ability but how many games did he start for us in all those years? Would we really expect him to be more focused with all that guaranteed money. He may kill it in Denver and I wish him well but she blew off Jerrah for the new gal! And we could NOT afford Wilson.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to folks that should know this morning on the radio they are saying the drug suspension clause is standard in all most every Cowboys contract and it is just quoting the CBA . The clause was also in Randy’s last contract. Mike Fisher105.3 the fan and SI writer reporting that Randy overreacted.
If the reports are true both sides failed equally. Just another Cowboys fumble no matter who dropped the ball.

JMHO

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to folks that should know this morning on the radio they are saying the drug suspension clause is standard in all most every Cowboys contract and it is just quoting the CBA . The clause was also in Randy’s last contract. Mike Fisher105.3 the fan and SI writer reporting that Randy overreacted.
If the reports are true both sides failed equally. Just another Cowboys fumble no matter who dropped the ball.

JMHO
Florio says Randy's agent asked the Cowboys to remove that language from the contract. Unclear if Cowboys weren't willing to remove it or if they were caught with pants down saying it was in all their contracts and then got outed when revealed it was not in Dak's. And of course most of the language is covered in the CBA, so really a moot point, but the clause of them being able to withhold or claim money in some cases was enough for Randy to say no. Even though it had been in at least one of his former contracts. At this point, enough of the truth is out there that we can see it wasn't like Randy dicked us over and we didn't try to pull a fast one on them. The clause was felt by both parties as a deal breaker.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Florio says Randy's agent asked the Cowboys to remove that language from the contract. Unclear if Cowboys weren't willing to remove it or if they were caught with pants down saying it was in all their contracts and then got outed when revealed it was not in Dak's. And of course most of the language is covered in the CBA, so really a moot point, but the clause of them being able to withhold or claim money in some cases was enough for Randy to say no. Even though it had been in at least one of his former contracts. At this point, enough of the truth is out there that we can see it wasn't like Randy dicked us over and we didn't try to pull a fast one on them. The clause was felt by both parties as a deal breaker.
Yawn. Guy has been a disappointment for all the years invested. Let’s see how he does in Denver. For one, I think we got lucky and did not give a bunch of guaranteed money to a huge risk. Lawrence and Parsons and some other disciplined free agents will make up for Gregory’s loss. Another guy, who like Dak saved his best for weaker competition.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Cowboys wanted protection Randy felt disrespected and the football was fumbled and they parted ways.
To me it’s just another cluster pluck by the Jones management. The Cowboys are not the Chicago Cubs Of old But they sure seem like they are always managed that way.
Apologies to Cubs fans

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good edge rushers are gone. I see no impact edge rushers left now. Parsons likely gets 15-25 sacks as a full time pass rusher. Need linebackers in draft or FA. Maybe bring back Dorance Armstrong as a guy to rotate in.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Cowboys wanted protection Randy felt disrespected and the football was fumbled and they parted ways.
To me it’s just another cluster pluck by the Jones management. The Cowboys are not the Chicago Cubs Of old But they sure seem like they are always managed that way.
Apologies to Cubs fans
Honestly i dont trust Gregory and i dont think you give a player with his history that much guaranteed money. Imagine the Cap hit if he gets suspended for a year or two? Gregory also was always hurt every season he was able to get on field and is 29 years old. This is not the end of the world

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von miller and Myles would make me happy. I wanted Myles over Jaylon in that draft even though there were injury concerns with Myles too.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney could possibly be an option. He had 9 sacks last season

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller signing with Bufallo 6 years 120 million is what i am hearin. That is crazy

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von miller and Myles would make me happy. I wanted Myles over Jaylon in that draft even though there were injury concerns with Myles too.
Well I guess I won't be happy lol