• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63tk69.jpg

TheBurgh88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just rip the band aid off this year. Draft some linemen and get a higher pick next year with a better crop of QB prospects hopefully. Quit kicking money down the road when its painfully obvious this team is going nowhere. I'm not a fan of any of these QB's in the 1st round. It would just be yet another wasted 1st rounder and delay the inevitable. This team needs a tear down - rebuild.

Fixing the O/D lines will improve both sides of the ball and give Harris some room to operate. Get a vet to compete with Rudolph and Haskins.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rip the band aid off this year. Draft some linemen and get a higher pick next year with a better crop of QB prospects hopefully. Quit kicking money down the road when its painfully obvious this team is going nowhere. I'm not a fan of any of these QB's in the 1st round. It would just be yet another wasted 1st rounder and delay the inevitable. This team needs a tear down - rebuild.

Fixing the O/D lines will improve both sides of the ball and give Harris some room to operate. Get a vet to compete with Rudolph and Haskins.
Agree.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is literally splitting hairs on the 10 miillion. It frees up 7 million this season they will have to pay next year. I guess it really comes down to which season they want to do this?
But it you need to look at the bigger number here they are almost guaranteed on the books for over 22 million in dead cap. So if they rework Ben's contract it would lower that to 15 which in turn could be used for another player.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want Willis.

He has a cannon arm, he has RB legs. He has an RB head for reading coverages.

He will bust as a QB.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously with continued talking like this he is all but gone.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knock on Willis is he is short and inaccurate. The other item he is a run first type QB vs just being mobile. Really I think they are getting another Lamar Jackson but smaller.
If his first read isn't there he takes off.

He'll get murdered in the NFL. Your QB can only run so many times before fate hits back. And he's small so he will break easier.

We need a mobile QB who wants to use his legs to make passing plays happen.

All the jokes people make about a particular QB really being an RB, it's gonna be exactly the same with this guy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will bust as a QB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will bust as a QB.

The knock on Willis is he is short and inaccurate. The other item he is a run first type QB vs just being mobile. Really I think they are getting another Lamar Jackson but smaller.

If his first read isn't there he takes off.

He'll get murdered in the NFL. Your QB can only run so many times before fate hits back. And he's small so he will break easier.

We need a mobile QB who wants to use his legs to make passing plays happen.

All the jokes people make about a particular QB really being an RB, it's gonna be exactly the same with this guy.
I’m with you guys… everything I saw prior to senior bowl was what you guys are saying. I don’t understand the infatuation but I understand the allure. I just don’t see the same upside that Lamar had coming out of Louisville. He’s Lamar-lite that doesn’t seem to read the coverages very well. I like his arm & escapability, but that’s about it.

I’m still higher on Pickett. Still haven’t looked enough at Howell or Corral but at first glances I wasn’t very optimistic about them.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope some team falls in love with Willis and he goes before 20 to push better talent down.

That's the only use I have for him.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's inaccurate with one of the worst completion percentages of the class.

His touch is non existent. It's fastball no matter the range.

I dont understand the hype. Having a huge arm and running is not a complete QB. Not even close. There are so many better options out there.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's inaccurate with one of the worst completion percentages of the class.

His touch is non existent. It's fastball no matter the range.

I dont understand the hype. Having a huge arm and running is not a complete QB. Not even close. There are so many better options out there.
So he’s Haskins then?