• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play in more than half the games? :noidea:
He has been a bit unlucky with the injuries. I like his game but I have to chuckle at things like this because he simply has no fire in his belly.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, it's the getting there healthy that's going to be the tricky part. lol
For us too.

But, we have more wiggle room.

I actually hope you guys get a deal done.

I know most fans want Kyrie.

But, Turner, Buddy and picking up a guy like Shroeder makes you better.

I want to finally see LA vs LA in the playoffs.

Not being a troll.

But, as currently constructed, the only way that hat happens is in the 1st round.

Rob has to fix the shooting deficiency.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been a bit unlucky with the injuries. I like his game but I have to chuckle at things like this because he simply has no fire in his belly.

So not being healthy means no fire in his belly?

From what has been said, he has been working hard all off season and reports are that he's had ''a great off-season'' and put in a ton of work.

Of course it could be that it's too little, too late and him not exactly being a gym rat in the off-seasons prior to this one will prevent him from staying healthy. But it's better than hearing he's been playing X-Box and eating nachos all off-season. lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not being healthy means no fire in his belly?

From what has been said, he has been working hard all off season and reports are that he's had ''a great off-season'' and put in a ton of work.

Of course it could be that it's too little, too late and him not exactly being a gym rat in the off-seasons prior to this one will prevent him from staying healthy. But it's better than hearing he's been playing X-Box and eating nachos all off-season. lol
Just saying if he has any fire I’ve never seen it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have those things now either.

So, we are all just guessing, right?

True, but the discussion was about the Lakers having those pieces. If they go into the season with Westbrook on the roster, there's really no reason to discuss their playoff chances unless Ham is really Gandalf and can use magic on Westbrooks shot. lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right, I forgot you joined Kyrie in boycotting the bubble games. lol
lol. So he only has fire when there is nothing else to do then? I was thoroughly unimpressed with him admitting he hasnt touched a basketball in 2 months as well. You think Giannis has touched a ball? I use that comparison because talent wise that is who he should be compared to. He cannot be.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us too.

But, we have more wiggle room.

I actually hope you guys get a deal done.

I know most fans want Kyrie.

But, Turner, Buddy and picking up a guy like Shroeder makes you better.

I want to finally see LA vs LA in the playoffs.

Not being a troll.

But, as currently constructed, the only way that hat happens is in the 1st round.

Rob has to fix the shooting deficiency.

Yep, it's definitely time for LA vs. LA.

I think most fans just want anyone but Westbrook.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. So he only has fire when there is nothing else to do then? I was thoroughly unimpressed with him admitting he hasnt touched a basketball in 2 months as well. You think Giannis has touched a ball? I use that comparison because talent wise that is who he should be compared to. He cannot be.
You missed the recent reports that he has been a gym rat clearly.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or, he has fire when he can actually play in games. He looked pretty good in the playoffs when the Lakers were up 2-1 on the Suns who had no answer for him.

That comment was way overblown. He had been recovering from an injury and most players don't pick up a ball for a while after the season ends...including Giannis. You worry about it when a guy is like Shaq was and goes to training camp saying "I'm going to play myself into shape". AD hasn't done that.