• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was already mentioned my bad, don't feel like reading back through comments.

NBA trivia. The answer to this is amazing, thought more players would have accomplished this. Saw this watching the Cavs game last night.

One three players in league history have averaged 20 ppg, 8 asts on 40% shooting from downtown. Who are they? If hints are needed I gotta couple. And Darius Garland is on pace to join the 20 ppg, 8 asts, 40% three-point club this season.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for giving KD credit.

Nothing wrong with asking to be traded.

KD went about it in a classy way and the Nets obliged.

Good on both.

Piece of evidence #7,235,862 why KD was not the main source of blame in Brooklyn.

That’s how you handle a trade request

Pho also caved with new management (if you believe precious reports) to make it possible

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh if only fines were just for that purpose. I’m not going political here though.
It’s not politics as much as it’s marketing. Good business entails expanding the reach of the brand. They’ve gone international to try and get more eyes (used as an example; doesn’t directly relate to this particular thing). They have to be careful as to not alienate a group of potential followers and fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's this certain person that said Josh McD was all of the Raiders problems and not Carr.

This person also foolishly said Evan Mobley is having a sophomore slump.

Well he's currently 5th in the league in defensive efficiency.

Also his pts, rebs, asts, FG% and FT% are all up from last season but his shots per game haven't gone up.

A sophomore slump? Typical total bullshit from that fella.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was already mentioned my bad, don't feel like reading back through comments.

NBA trivia. The answer to this is amazing, thought more players would have accomplished this. Saw this watching the Cavs game last night.

One three players in league history have averaged 20 ppg, 8 asts on 40% shooting from downtown. Who are they? If hints are needed I gotta couple. And Darius Garland is on pace to join the 20 ppg, 8 asts, 40% three-point club this season.
Steph, Lillard and Kevin Johnson

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not politics as much as it’s marketing. Good business entails expanding the reach of the brand. They’ve gone international to try and get more eyes (used as an example; doesn’t directly relate to this particular thing). They have to be careful as to not alienate a group of potential followers and fans.

People who get offended and throw a hissy fit over this nothing burger are not buyers

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh…

More likely that GP wanted to play and that Portland training staff failed to stop him.

Still a bad look for Portland.

But that is a far cry from forcing him to play

Considering what GP said about wanting out of Portland, it could easily say it sounds like he was forcing himself to play showcase he was available for a trade

And yet….

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what GP said about wanting out of Portland, it could easily say it sounds like he was forcing himself to play showcase he was available for a trade

And yet….

Why did he want out?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he want out?

Unsure, but it doesn’t sound like he’s the first one.

The athletic has a glaring article about how hart was singing after the trade announcement and nance tweeted on the anniversary of his trade out “not a bad day huh” and tagged McCollum

Covington and powell also were not sad
To be leaving

Something going on up there

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure, but it doesn’t sound like he’s the first one.

The athletic has a glaring article about how hart was singing after the trade announcement and nance tweeted on the anniversary of his trade out “not a bad day huh” and tagged McCollum

Covington and powell also were not sad
To be leaving

Something going on up there
Yeah.

Surprised Lilliard is so loyal to that team since there are some shenanigans going on there.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m OKC, I’m extending him right now or in the offseason.
It’s a theme with the Sixers. Charles Bassey was cut as well and has acquitted himself well playing back up Big minutes down there. I would expect to see him make another step forward now that Poetl has been dealt. I also expect somebody to finally work to develop an offensive game with Thybulle…something the Sixers couldn’t do.

Doc Rivers isn’t a horrible coach. He isn’t an elite coach either. One glaring issue throughout his years though is an inability to develop young players. Anybody who gets better under him is purely accidental or they go outside the franchise to get better. Both Maxey and Embiid have worked with outside guys in development of their game.