• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it matters if he goes to Chicago, they have enough problems. Surprised they didn't trade a few guys. Miami is interested. He is better suited with a bench role on that team that can be a nice scoring option and PG. I'm not sure I would want to see him in the final minutes at all. Spolestra would have a test if they add him. I still think he makes them better but it's all about how they manage his minutes and role.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for ever giving you the impression that I have any fucks to give about how my opinion is received by you or anyone here.

Your opinions more often than not are with considerable bias.

-the Cavs struggled down the stretch last season because the injury bug got them bad but injuries aren't the reason they missed the playoffs

-you mentioned Harden's injuries earlier this season, odd his injuries are legit to you but not the Cavs

-and for three straight seasons you've had your custom Embiid homer goggles super glued to your head, points per game- the only stat that matters right?

I look forward to more of your all things Cleveland bashing & Embiid super-duper nut hugging. When you get in your zone it's always funny entertainment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinions more often than not are with considerable bias.

-the Cavs struggled down the stretch last season because the injury bug got them bad but injuries aren't the reason they missed the playoffs

-you mentioned Harden's injuries earlier this season, odd his injuries are legit to you but not the Cavs

-and for three straight seasons you've had your custom Embiid homer goggles super glued to your head, points per game- the only stat that matters right?

I look forward to more of your all things Cleveland bashing & Embiid super-duper nut hugging. When you get in your zone it's always funny entertainment.
Nice! I tell you I have zero fucks to give and you immediately double down. Love it. Hold on let me check my pockets….

Nope. No fucks to give.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,656.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the Suns +2.5 vs the Pacers tonight.

And the Clippers -1.5 vs the Bucks.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,656.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the Mavs +3.5 vs the Kings. Get at me and I can set up the bets.

tHoop bookie slacking on the bets today.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I tell you I have zero fucks to give and you immediately double down. Love it. Hold on let me check my pockets….

Nope. No fucks to give.

All I did was point out some of your absurd homerism. If you still wanna act like a pissed off teenager by all means continue. Just makes you look even more foolish.