• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca I would prefer Powell.....

:peep:
They aren’t trading him, thank goodness.

I love that guy.

I wonder what it would cost to get just Buddy?

Would you be down to throw in some 2nd’s, if you have any left, or a 1st if they threw in Duarte, to do this deal?

F341B366-E0A2-4E23-BA36-1209FB955CAA.png

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren’t trading him, thank goodness.

I love that guy.

I wonder what it would cost to get just Buddy?

Would you be down to throw in some 2nd’s, if you have any left, or a 1st if they threw in Duarte, to do this deal?

View attachment 320687

I would (if they can't get Trent Jr in a similar deal).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear about this? Have no idea if it actually happened but holy shit if it did.

Ja Morant's friends allegedly threatened, trained a red laser on Pacers staff with Ja Morant present after game

Pacers staff believes someone associated with Morant point a gun at them in the FedEx forum parking lot. Morant was sitting in the SUV when this supposedly happened.
Yeah, @bksballer89 posted it yesterday.

Ja denies it.

Kinda hard to prove without video.

But, those guys are clowns and need to stay in their fucking lane.

They are hanger on’s acting like they are in the league and getting in altercations during games.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, just beat the Clips to Conley, Beasley and Vanderbilt with a Russ and 2 firsts trade lol. Sounds like Utah might be parting them out individually though...
Fucking Danny Ainge.

Gotta be the Lakers.

So, what exactly is it he wants?

At least one Western Conference team offered a significant expiring contract for Conley earlier in the season, sources say. But the Jazz weren’t interested. Conley has been a rock to lean on for a young locker room. He’s happy in Utah, and the Jazz are happy with him. According to sources, if he is moved, he would like to be moved to a contending team. If not, he wants to stay with the Jazz, as he and his family are happy and established in the community, and Conley is happy with his current basketball situation.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Danny Ainge.

Gotta be the Lakers.

So, what exactly is it he wants?

At least one Western Conference team offered a significant expiring contract for Conley earlier in the season, sources say. But the Jazz weren’t interested. Conley has been a rock to lean on for a young locker room. He’s happy in Utah, and the Jazz are happy with him. According to sources, if he is moved, he would like to be moved to a contending team. If not, he wants to stay with the Jazz, as he and his family are happy and established in the community, and Conley is happy with his current basketball situation.

Well, if no Conley, maybe Sexton or Clarkson? He won't keep all 3, would he?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinwiddie is very happy to be going back to the Nets. Be interesting to see if they move him before he even plays a game.