• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers about to have back to back improbable, come from behind wins in games they had no business pulling out.

Incredible.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they said what happened?

Racing? Drunk Driving?

Vehicular Homicide is very serious.

All I’ve seen is reckless driving but no one’s mentioned alcohol yet. Could just be another situation of a guy going way too fast and losing control of the vehicle and hitting someone head on in the other lane.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers about to have back to back improbable, come from behind wins in games they had no business pulling out.

Incredible.

It helps that Ham benched Russ.

Also helped that the good version of this troll showed up

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible loss for Golden St. It's one thing with their weird road troubles. It's another to lose at home to a Nets team without KD. They got a weird malaise going on with them this year where no one seems to be taking anything seriously like they'll all just eventually turn on the switch. They're just constantly doing things in games to throw things away with prolonged periods of sloppy play.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the standings right now out West after today's games, there's 3 games separating 5th place and 13th.

5: Mavs
Clips
Suns
Wolves
Jazz
10: Warriors
Thunder
Lakers
13:Blazers

Jazz are currently in the play in, but I still think they'll sell eventually because its more beneficial to tank this year. Thunder as well. So Lakers and Blazers probably gonna be battling it out for that last spot.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the standings right now out West after today's games, there's 3 games separating 5th place and 13th.

5: Mavs
Clips
Suns
Wolves
Jazz
10: Warriors
Thunder
Lakers
13:Blazers

Jazz are currently in the play in, but I still think they'll sell eventually because its more beneficial to tank this year. Thunder as well. So Lakers and Blazers probably gonna be battling it out for that last spot.

Can't see the Thunders selling. What is there to actually sell outside of Dort?

Barring injuries to SGA and Giddey, OKC going to find their way in a play-in game AT least

At some point you need to turn the tanking into actual wins and post season appearances....now is that time for OKC then next year really take it up another notch

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barring injuries to SGA and Giddey, OKC going to find their way in a play-in game AT least

At some point you need to turn the tanking into actual wins and post season appearances....now is that time for OKC then next year really take it up another notch

Not so much selling for them but still tanking. Like load managing guys, shifting minutes around, just little stuff to throw some games here or there. There's no benefit to getting in the play in right now with guys like Victor and Scoot out there. They've proven they got a good young squad. Tank the rest, wait for Chet, go for it next year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, I think they are a year too early though.

This year’s draft is just too good to not have a few ping pong balls.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I think they are a year too early though.

This year’s draft is just too good to not have a few ping pong balls.
Thunder have pick swap with the Clippers this year, odds are it won’t mean anything but you never know. Thunder have so many picks coming from so many teams it’s obviously been decided not to stunt these guys growth. An injury could send things the other direction but aside from that the team is not going to hold these guys back.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder have pick swap with the Clippers this year, odds are it won’t mean anything but you never know. Thunder have so many picks coming from so many teams it’s obviously been decided not to stunt these guys growth. An injury could send things the other direction but aside from that the team is not going to hold these guys back.

I get it…

Just think it would be pretty easy to manufacture a few extra losses.

Lakers, Portland and Toronto are all competing. Wouldn’t take much to let those teams pass and get in the bottom 7 or 8.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it…

Just think it would be pretty easy to manufacture a few extra losses.

Lakers, Portland and Toronto are all competing. Wouldn’t take much to let those teams pass and get in the bottom 7 or 8.
Yup, still could go either way. But they have won 5 of 6 and the schedule turns easier pretty quick.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The west going to regret not creating bigger separation from Phoenix.

They are finally healthy. CP3 and Cam back while Book is returning this week most likely.

If they hold on to win tonight (currently up 20 on Memphis) then they are only 1 GB of 5th

This says he’s not close to returning

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Braun kid looks like someone I’m going to hate for a lot of years

He will be an irritant.

But, he can play.

Probably the one young prospect Denver should hang onto

I would even dangle bones if Denver was willing to use the rest of its dead money (about 12m by my count) to make a push for rozier.

He’s exactly what they need in every way

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only been saying that for months now

I think they need to avoid Philly. Embiid is a terrible matchup for them and they don’t have center spacing to draw him from the basket either

I still worry about mil the most assuming Middleton and ingles both come back and stay healthy