• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the tunnel while Russ was still on the ground under the basket…..lol

Everything you said is true.

You don’t want to let the defense get set.

I think they should have called the timeout simply to get the ball in Lebron’s hands.

Because, it’s just to easy to bait Westbrook into those types of plays.

…..the one on one ego battles.

After his defensive play on Embiid, it’s like the game went into slow motion.

Im not even joking, as soon as I saw Russ with the ball, with a head of steam…

I said… Uh, oh…..lol

Same.

He never even looked anywhere else. How the hell are you going to have Lebron James on the floor with you with the game on the line and not even look at him?

But then, how many times did we say that about him when he was in OKC with KD? lol

If what I described is what happened, it may have been that by the time Ham realized Westbrook had "audibled", it was too late to set something up.

The Lakers have lost a few games like this and if they are unable to make up enough ground to get into the playoffs, this kind of stuff, as much as any injuries or shaky roster construction, will be why.

They've already dropped enough of these type games to be at least .500, if not better.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself analyzing the recent Thunder success a lot, good problem to have. Just had the thought that they are playing well without Pokusevski. I really think there is no doubt they will be extending him in the offseason. The ceiling for him was once projected as Andre Kirilenko and that doesn’t seem like a total dream at this point. This team is going to be pretty tough to plan for when and if all the pieces get firing.
The length is just unfathomable.

It starts with that 6’6 and 6’8 starting backcourt and extends to whatever the hell position Chet and Poku will play as 7 plus footers.

…..and most of them can shoot.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he got a pass?

Last year and this Summer, he was one of the most vilified players in Sports History.

Mofos was out here acting like he Was OJ Simpson or Kellan Winslow.

Maybe is wasn’t specifically for shitting on his Coach until that nonsense he said during his exit interview.

But, he got a blow torch to the ass for the last year and a half.

I think he got crushed for being bad at his job, not being the cancer he also was on top of that

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same.

He never even looked anywhere else. How the hell are you going to have Lebron James on the floor with you with the game on the line and not even look at him?

But then, how many times did we say that about him when he was in OKC with KD? lol

If what I described is what happened, it may have been that by the time Ham realized Westbrook had "audibled", it was too late to set something up.

The Lakers have lost a few games like this and if they are unable to make up enough ground to get into the playoffs, this kind of stuff, as much as any injuries or shaky roster construction, will be why.

They've already dropped enough of these type games to be at least .500, if not better.
Yeah.

That nice winning streak has only netted you a 2 game improvement after dropping the last 3.

Good news?

Everyone 5-9 has been complete ass as well.

Still time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t have a guy like that on the floor if you can’t live with it. Russ has had a very good year, they need to go ahead and move him then Lebron can have it all on him.

Russ is an enigma and we've seen this scenario play out with him more than once this season.

Without him playing like he did last night, the Lakers are not in position to win the game.

But his poor decision making may well have cost them a chance to win the game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he got crushed for being bad at his job, not being the cancer he also was on top of that
Not until the exit interview.

They tore into his ass for flaming Vogel and basically calling Lebron a liar for that let Russ be Russ line.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is an enigma and we've seen this scenario play out with him more than once this season.

Without him playing like he did last night, the Lakers are not in position to win the game.

Yeah.

Both things can be true at the same time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The length is just unfathomable.

It starts with that 6’6 and 6’8 starting backcourt and extends to whatever the hell position Chet and Poku will play as 7 plus footers.

…..and most of them can shoot.
I have no idea what Presti has planned for Dieng, but I think it’s substantial. More crazy wingspan.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh man, serious de ja vu reading that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t fit their window though.

Going to need that money elsewhere and Williams is a better player overall.
Love Williams.

I would probably keep Dort until at least the Summer.

He can fetch a pretty penny from the failed OG suitors.

But, his contract won’t put them in a bind even when Shai’s max kicks in.

With that being said, the Thunder could be a play in team this year, if they really wanted to.

However, I think they will want one more asset to add to the team, or to bundle with a guy like Dort , to land a complimentary star, or star adjacent, player to pair with SHAI.

They could be players in the trade market this Summer.

They have substantial picks like New York and better players to attach in a deal.

Still can’t believe they passed on Mitchell over Grimes or Barrett.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he got a pass?

Last year and this Summer, he was one of the most vilified players in Sports History.

Mofos was out here acting like he Was OJ Simpson or Kellan Winslow.

Maybe is wasn’t specifically for shitting on his Coach until that nonsense he said during his exit interview.

But, he got a blow torch to the ass for the last year and a half. and convincing

To be fair, Vogel didn't want Russ and he coached him like he didn't want him.

I supported Vogel and wanted the Lakers to keep him, not Westbrook.

But Vogel wasn't exactly blameless.

Ham has done a good job of at least acting like he wants to coach him, finding a role for him and convincing him to embrace it.

The end result is that, while he still needs to be moved, he's been much better than he was last year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does everyone have as coach of the year at the halfway point?

My candidates are Mazulla, Malone, Brown, Carlisle.

As of now, I’m leaning Brown.

Thought about Thibs.

But, nah.