• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, unless that’s a photoshop, his fingers are wrapped around his fricking wrist!!!!

GTFOH

So, are they supposed to "let the players decide the game" or not?

Had they called a foul, there would a lot of folks saying, "you can't call that at that point in the game, you have to let the players decide the game".

I get the point of L2M as the league is trying to have some transparency because of the people who claim the games are "rigged". But all that it seems to be doing is creating more criticism.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same.

He never even looked anywhere else. How the hell are you going to have Lebron James on the floor with you with the game on the line and not even look at him?

But then, how many times did we say that about him when he was in OKC with KD? lol

If what I described is what happened, it may have been that by the time Ham realized Westbrook had "audibled", it was too late to set something up.

The Lakers have lost a few games like this and if they are unable to make up enough ground to get into the playoffs, this kind of stuff, as much as any injuries or shaky roster construction, will be why.

They've already dropped enough of these type games to be at least .500, if not better.
Yep.

Rob needs to do some mother fucking thing. ASAP.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami just decided not to show up today....Let me go about my day
Ill Allow It GIF

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are they supposed to "let the players decide the game" or not?

Had they called a foul, there would a lot of folks saying, "you can't call that at that point in the game, you have to let the players decide the game".

I get the point of L2M as the league is trying to have some transparency because of the people who claim the games are "rigged". But all that it seems to be doing is creating more criticism.
I’m not talking about the foul call.

Im saying the L2M report is full of shit for saying I don’t actually see what my eyes are telling me.

If that photo is authentic, that is a foul.

What’s polarizing about that take?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the games today have been pretty competitive, outside of Miami.

Even the Celtics game was tight until they pulled away at the end.

Bucks/Indy, Cavs/Nola, NYK/Raps, Wash/Dubs all super entertaining right now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not talking about the foul call.

Im saying the L2M report is full of shit for saying I don’t actually see what my eyes are telling me.

If that photo is authentic, that is a foul.

What’s polarizing about that take?

I was more agreeing that L2M is full of shit and needs to go away. Even if they didn't try to tell us we don't see what we see, it doesn't change anything. It just gives people more to complain about.

As for the picture, if it's real, look how much it had to be blown up to see the foul. Not sure how the refs are supposed to see that to call it with all of the additional action going on around it.

Seeing the play live, it didn't look like he was fouled.

What's polarizing is the L2M itself. If a call had been made and that picture used to say "See, it really was a foul"...we'd still be hearing from the "you can't call that in the final seconds" crowd.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Purdue-Michigan State game is the best college basketball game I've seen in years.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more agreeing that L2M is full of shit and needs to go away. Even if they didn't try to tell us we don't see what we see, it doesn't change anything. It just gives people more to complain about.

As for the picture, if it's real, look how much it had to be blown up to see the foul. Not sure how the refs are supposed to see that to call it with all of the additional action going on around it.

Seeing the play live, it didn't look like he was fouled.

What's polarizing is the L2M itself. If a call had been made and that picture used to say "See, it really was a foul"...we'd still be hearing from the "you can't call that in the final seconds" crowd.
Yeah, agree.

I don’t like the L2M.

Because, even if they admit fault, nothing can be done.

You are just pissing fans off more.

I didn’t think that was a foul real time, either.

Dunno if he saw it on the internet first…..

But, Russ did say Embiid grabbed him right after the game.

As for the photo enhancement….

That’s kinda part of my gripe.

I’m positive the NBA has better technology than the average twitter user that is using a screenshot.

So, although the Ref had no way to see it real time, the NBA surely had the means to do so before releasing that report.

But, they insist nothing untoward occurred.

I bullshit you not, that pic was up on Twitter 3 minutes after the game ended and has been used on every legitimate Sports reporting cable show, podcasts etc.

This is exactly what @msgkings322 was referring too about twitter.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agree.

I don’t like the L2M.

Because, even if they admit fault, nothing can be done.

You are just pissing fans off more.

I didn’t think that was a foul real time, either.

Dunno if he saw it on the internet first…..

But, Russ did say Embiid grabbed him right after the game.

As for the photo enhancement….

That’s kinda part of my gripe.

I’m positive the NBA has better technology than the average twitter user that is using a screenshot.

So, although the Ref had no way to see it real time, the NBA surely had the means to do so before releasing that report.

But, they insist nothing untoward occurred.

I bullshit you not, that pic was up on Twitter 3 minutes after the game ended and has been used on every legitimate Sports reporting cable show, podcasts etc.

This is exactly what @msgkings322 was referring too about twitter.

Yep...what are Lakers fans supposed to do with that info?

It actually makes the loss feel a little worse.

I guess we can console ourselves by saying Russ probably misses the free throws anyway. lol