• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ll get the hang of the nuances of the board, my guy. You’re successfully quoting stuff. Tap on the cursor under the quoted material and you should be able to type responses from there.

Torguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that the Raptors are as bad as their record suggests but I dont think they are championship callibre yet because they are losing so many close games. Even if they were playing better I dont think the players on their roster as assembled now have enough players that will help them come playoff time. The ceiling on Siakim, OG and Barnes are high but for some reason it is Vanvleet's play that is a cause for concern. Is he injured or is his age a problem? He was looking for a bigger contract but now it doesnt seem like he will be on the team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your opinion is that the league said something that the league never said?

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

My opinion is the timing of Mitchell's test was questionable and didn't seem random.

Gotta say getting a chuckle outta so many having an issue with my opinion.

I never said I was right about anything. I didn't like the timing of that test.

I see no reason to keep this topic going for another day.

I expect a response but this will be my last comment on this topic.

Opinions aren't facts. And not once have I said my opinion of things is correct.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are 5-1 in their last 6.....without AD and a GARBAGE supporting cast.

LOL.

Not sure why you are laughing about that.

Imagine what they could do if they had a decent supporting cast?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,246.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you are laughing about that.

Imagine what they could do if they had a decent supporting cast?
It's called sarcasm because while it's not great....it's far from a garbage supporting cast.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that the Raptors are as bad as their record suggests but I dont think they are championship callibre yet because they are losing so many close games. Even if they were playing better I dont think the players on their roster as assembled now have enough players that will help them come playoff time. The ceiling on Siakim, OG and Barnes are high but for some reason it is Vanvleet's play that is a cause for concern. Is he injured or is his age a problem? He was looking for a bigger contract but now it doesnt seem like he will be on the team.
I don’t think the Raptors have enough shooting. That’s what FVV should be but he doesn’t seem to be that guy anymore.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is but Maxey and picks is a damn nice return.
Harris isn’t a bad basketball player. He’s just a bad contract. Next year is the last year on the deal so they could potentially get cap savings after 2024. Harris is a more tradeable contract this coming off season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is the timing of Mitchell's test was questionable and didn't seem random.

Gotta say getting a chuckle outta so many having an issue with my opinion.

I never said I was right about anything. I didn't like the timing of that test.

I see no reason to keep this topic going for another day.

I expect a response but this will be my last comment on this topic.

Opinions aren't facts. And not once have I said my opinion of things is correct.

You can comment or not, up to you.

But fishy how?

You are overreacting to a joke that Mitchell made on Twitter. Even had 3 laugh emojis after it.

Because nobody correlates a high scoring NBA game with PED use. Very clearly a joke. And the entire team was tested.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called sarcasm because while it's not great....it's far from a garbage supporting cast.

It really is though.

Yeah they have had a good stretch, but Miami is the only .500 team they beat in that stretch and they have been struggling too.

The Lakers have 2 top 10-15 players and they are the 12 seed in the West even after this stretch. If they had a decent supporting cast, they would be in much better shape.