• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is against Cleveland

Honestly that's exactly what it seems like.

How the hell can the league say Mitchell's performance shouldn't have happened when he wasn't even the first to hit the 70-point mark?

The league will never say anything about it but I wanna know why they didn't have an issue with Luka's outta this world game since he did something nobody has done before.

I think this is a bad look for the league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that's exactly what it seems like.

How the hell can the league say Mitchell's performance shouldn't have happened when he wasn't even the first to hit the 70-point mark?

The league will never say anything about it but I wanna know why they didn't have an issue with Luka's outta this world game since he did something nobody has done before.

I think this is a bad look for the league.

Do we know for a fact that thats why they tested the entire team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know for a fact that thats why they tested the entire team?

Honestly to me that doesn't matter for one reason. Luka did something nobody has done before and the league didn't say his performance shouldn't have happened.

It was what the league said. It just doesn't seem right to me. To say it shouldn't have happened is just outta line.

And yeah I'm sure some will disagree. Kinda expect it. But it's all good. This is just how I feel about things.

I don't like how the league handled things.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly to me that doesn't matter for one reason. Luka did something nobody has done before and the league didn't say his performance shouldn't have happened.

It was what the league said. It just doesn't seem right to me. To say it shouldn't have happened is just outta line.

And yeah I'm sure some will disagree. Kinda expect it. But it's all good. This is just how I feel about things.

What did they say?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
article

Donovan Mitchell hit with random PED test, league said 71-point performance shouldn't have happened

Now what kinda absurd nonsense is that? 70 points has been scored in a game multiple times. Yet never before did the league go outta their way to say a game like that should have happened.

Sorry man but I think that's fucked up because Luka did something that nobody has ever done before yet the league didn't drug test him.

Again, the entire team was tested, not just Mitchell.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm.

Did you read the article?

The league comment on Mitchel’s game had nothing to do with PEDs.

Players are tested randomly 4 times throughout the course of the season. Cavs got it this week.

Mitchell’s 71 point game shouldn’t have happened because he was guilty of a lane violation that wasn’t called at the end of regulation. Had he been called, the game would have ended, the Cavs would have lost and Mitchell would have finished with 56 or 58 points.

So that is why the league didn’t say anything about Luka.

And it was the Y! Headline that said the performance “shouldn’t have happened”.

Pretty sure the NBA just published their 2 minute report like always.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.

Players are tested randomly 4 times throughout the course of the season. Cavs got it this week.

Mitchell’s 71 point game shouldn’t have happened because he was guilty of a lane violation that wasn’t called at the end of regulation. Had he been called, the game would have ended, the Cavs would have lost and Mitchell would have finished with 56 or 58 points.

Stop fucking up perfectly good conspiracy theories with logic and facts.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.

I love the 2 minute report

I wish they’d share all the notes

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.

Yep and I love it.....finally on the other end of one of those reports as opposed to the team getting the "apology".

Not sure what the Bulls' fans thought about it, but I know I'd rather they just do away with the 2 minute report. Just made it more annoying as not like the L goes away.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm.

Yep L2M can be found easily on nba dot com