• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, that’s total bullshit, in the end we may be talking about 2 all time top 10 players. Cuban deserves criticism for some things, this is not one of them. Did Atlanta trade Luka because he is white? See how that works when you see color for absolutely no reason? Pretty bush league of you, you are usually better than that.
Dirk is a top ten player all time? Da fuq? You can disagree with what I’ve said all you like but it’s not bush league. It’s marketing the NBA in Dallas, Texas.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 144,830.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk is a top ten player all time? Da fuq? You can disagree with what I’ve said all you like but it’s not bush league. It’s marketing the NBA in Dallas, Texas.
The only color that matters to Cuban is green. Please tell us all the white players that Cuban took chances on if that is the case. You can’t. Sad dude, I mean really sad.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only color that matters to Cuban is green. Please tell us all the white players that Cuban took chances on if that is the case. You can’t. Sad dude, I mean really sad.
He doesn’t need a team full of white players, just the big one that they market.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 144,830.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t need a team full of white players, just the big one that they market.
By your argument about Texans I hope you realize if their NBA fans were like that they would look at Dirk and Luka as fn foreigners, not white. Just admit you are being racist and stupid at the same time in the name of politics on the nba board and be done with it. This is the worst of you, no doubt.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Rockets would have repeated without Drexler? He was a pretty important part of that '95 team.

There are a lot of guys on championship teams who were invaluable parts of winning them.

My point in making the comment is that the championship isn’t a valid separator between the two.

Dame has always been the best player on his team. Give him an MVP level running mate and then it is a far comparison to use.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your argument about Texans I hope you realize if their NBA fans were like that they would look at Dirk and Luka as fn foreigners, not white. Just admit you are being racist and stupid at the same time in the name of politics on the nba board and be done with it. This is the worst of you, no doubt.
Nah. It is what it is. You just don’t like my opinion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of guys on championship teams who were invaluable parts of winning them.

My point in making the comment is that the championship isn’t a valid separator between the two.

Dame has always been the best player on his team. Give him an MVP level running mate and then it is a far comparison to use.

Actually I wasn't using that '95 title to separate the two. I just disagreed that Clyde rode Hakeem's coattail to that title.

We might have different definitions of riding a players coattails. To me that means a player got a title but wasn't a major contributor. Drexler was an important piece of that team once he got there.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just dropping by to remind everyone that the Wolves trading for Gobert is the most catastrophically awful trade in sports history.

And everyone involved in even discussing making the trade should be banned from sports for life.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they’re in a bad spot

They need Hardy to be their next Brunson. That’s a tall ask

All those non guaranteed deals is how you can land a Collins and you try to build around those guys

Luka is special good. So your bar for supporting cast is a little lower

They should absolutely sell this year unless it’s a Collins move

They might even be able to be bad enough to save their pick like Portland last year
Collins and Wood? I'm not sure how that is helping. They need a guy like Brunson, maybe a wing, that can create his own shot. Wood fits and he has been really good, it would be a bad idea to go after Collins imo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I wasn't using that '95 title to separate the two. I just disagreed that Clyde rode Hakeem's coattail to that title.

We might have different definitions of riding a players coattails. To me that means a player got a title but wasn't a major contributor. Drexler was an important piece of that team once he got there.

Semantics really.

Just said it to get out in front of the people who say Drexler’s resume is better because of his title.

Your case because of his defense is the correct argument in favor of Clyde.

Only part I disagree with is that I don’t think it is a wash offensively. Lillard is a better offensive player which makes it really close again, IMO.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just dropping by to remind everyone that the Wolves trading for Gobert is the most catastrophically awful trade in sports history.

And everyone involved in even discussing making the trade should be banned from sports for life.

Sad shit is everyone knew it was a bad trade as it happened. This isn't even a monday morning qb situation