• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,976.58
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the En Why "Bricks" from the FT line tonight....and at home no less.

In the immortal words of the Chuckster himself.......

"That's...

charles-barkley-turrible.gif
"

:L

#Lordy

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you said you coach high school level …

This is the bigs bro

These guys are missing free throws all game long not just with seconds on the clock

The coach is 100% responsible for this!

No he ain’t shootin them and no he ain’t sittin watchin them do it in practice either . He is relying on them!!! Do you not understand this????

They are not getting it done. the players fail the coach fails . It’s just the way it is. It makes everyone look bad.

Y’all said it ‘coaches are hired to be fired… you don’t want to give mgmt a reason!
You're a bloody lunatic lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Okoro is playing better. That guy just needs confidence. He was actually a decent scorer at times last year and showing progress.

I know its not easy to get consistent shots on this team with the scorers that we have- and he is WAY down the list---- even behind the secondary guys like Love, LeVert, Cedi- but I hope he can just get more consistent because he is very athletic and a good defender with a good attitude.

I would not just give up on him. He is still only 21.

Its gonna be tough though if this team is really playing well and wants to make some noise to have him get minutes if he falters again. ITs a tough decision----

LeVert, Okoro, and a couple 2nd rounders- like @Shanemansj13 said is not a terrible package to get a guy if a rebuilding team is looking to make a move.

Woul you make that deal for Caruso @Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 ?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Okoro is playing better. That guy just needs confidence. He was actually a decent scorer at times last year and showing progress.

I know its not easy to get consistent shots on this team with the scorers that we have- and he is WAY down the list---- even behind the secondary guys like Love, LeVert, Cedi- but I hope he can just get more consistent because he is very athletic and a good defender with a good attitude.

I would not just give up on him. He is still only 21.

Its gonna be tough though if this team is really playing well and wants to make some noise to have him get minutes if he falters again. ITs a tough decision----

LeVert, Okoro, and a couple 2nd rounders- like @Shanemansj13 said is not a terrible package to get a guy if a rebuilding team is looking to make a move.

Woul you make that deal for Caruso @Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 ?
No way I make that deal for a guy that can’t shoot or non-wing like Caruso

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally , you miss first you make the second . You don’t miss both! Grimes and Brunson missed 4 with lead and little time left . Inexcusable

Normally yes

89%

But I have watched Curry miss 2 in a row too.

And I don’t care what level. Of course NBA players are going to be better than high school and college players at FTs. But they will still miss sometimes. Some more than others.

I was a very good FT shooter when I played, but that is such a small and relatively insignificant part of the game when you consider everything a player has to do to contribute positively on the court.

You want guys to be good at FTs. Of course. But there is so much these guys need to do to prepare for games and so little practice time in an NBA season.

Not on the coach. Practicing FTs is something a dedicated player does in his own time.

And even then. Giannis practices FTs a lot and he still sucks at them. Some guys just never get it.