• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a garbage finish. AD fouls Embiid on that turnover. Have you been watching? Refs did their job. Lakers were in the penalty with 10 to go in the 4Q.

lol

Sad Baby GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much Russ here.

Got to give AD the ball

Lebron and Russ shit the bed in OT. Not surprising at all about Westbrook since he shouldn't be closing games anyway (Ham's fault). But both of them had bad possessions on both sides of the ball. AD has been carrying this team in this game and this whole season. Didn't even bother going to him in OT. Feed that man the ball dammit.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors just don't have the same depth.....I said they would miss Payton and Porter.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron and Russ shit the bed in OT. Not surprising at all about Westbrook since he shouldn't be closing games anyway (Ham's fault). But both of them had bad possessions on both sides of the ball. AD has been carrying this team in this game and this whole season. Didn't even bother going to him in OT. Feed that man the ball dammit.

Definitely needed to be feeding AD.

If Lebron shits the bed, you live with it because you know he usually comes through in those situations.

But Westbrook shooting 3's in OT or even late in games should never happen.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely needed to be feeding AD.

If Lebron shits the bed, you live with it because you know he usually comes through in those situations.

But Westbrook shooting 3's in OT or even late in games should never happen.
Need to make a move.....the 8-2 run after starting 2-10 was nice but they need to do something.

Philly was a winnable game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to make a move.....the 8-2 run after starting 2-10 was nice but they need to do something.

Philly was a winnable game.
I’m embarrassed with the way the Sixers played. Just absolutely weak on the ball. Officials aren’t going to call fouls in those situations. You have to be strong on the ball. Embiid was dominant in the 4Q and the Sixers got away from the early sets run for him. Doc Rivers is so frustrating. Additionally, one of the benefits in having a vet PG in Harden should be that you can run late offense in those spots without turnovers that they had.

Also…not sure you saw my comment but Reaves must have heard I was dogging him haha. He was great last night. He was arguably the thing that kept them in the game with that ridiculous 2Q while AD was in foul trouble. Good move by Hamm employing a ton of AD minutes when Embiid was off the floor. Embiid just owns that guy. He’s now 6-1 vs AD in both their careers. If you think about it, AD is like the WalMart version of Embiid.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m embarrassed with the way the Sixers played. Just absolutely weak on the ball. Officials aren’t going to call fouls in those situations. You have to be strong on the ball. Embiid was dominant in the 4Q and the Sixers got away from the early sets run for him. Doc Rivers is so frustrating. Additionally, one of the benefits in having a vet PG in Harden should be that you can run late offense in those spots without turnovers that they had.

Also…not sure you saw my comment but Reaves must have heard I was dogging him haha. He was great last night. He was arguably the thing that kept them in the game with that ridiculous 2Q while AD was in foul trouble. Good move by Hamm employing a ton of AD minutes when Embiid was off the floor. Embiid just owns that guy. He’s now 6-1 vs AD in both their careers. If you think about it, AD is like the WalMart version of Embiid.
He's been good most of the season, bro.....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been good most of the season, bro.....LOL.
He’s a great player. Embiid is just a tough matchup for him.

Oh now I realize you’re talking Reaves. I’ll eat my crow on him. Hamm was employing him well last night in that zone. Instead of being a guy who gets targeted in a man to man scheme he was really productive and making plays in that zone.

And there’s another thing to fuel my Doc Rivers hate. Sixers offense was clueless for far too long when Lakers went to that zone last night. Again…something that shouldn’t happen when they have Harden and then either Melton/Milton on the court. That group should have been able to get into the middle of the zone and break it down from inside out. They looked unprepared.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James is forcing it. He had another bad shooting game and his shooting numbers are at a career low I believe.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is forcing it. He had another bad shooting game and his shooting numbers are at a career low I believe.
He was dreadful at the line as well.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a great player. Embiid is just a tough matchup for him.

Oh now I realize you’re talking Reaves. I’ll eat my crow on him. Hamm was employing him well last night in that zone. Instead of being a guy who gets targeted in a man to man scheme he was really productive and making plays in that zone.

And there’s another thing to fuel my Doc Rivers hate. Sixers offense was clueless for far too long when Lakers went to that zone last night. Again…something that shouldn’t happen when they have Harden and then either Melton/Milton on the court. That group should have been able to get into the middle of the zone and break it down from inside out. They looked unprepared.
Star Trek GIF