• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just a really stupid argument on your part. It’s not like Caruso is very good at all, and he looks so stupid out there it’s laughable.
Caruso is a top notch defender. I agree he’s an adventure offensively and needs great offensive players around him so he doesn’t have to be counted on much at that end.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags deciding to die on a certain hill today....LOL.
And this is my small Thanksgiving gift to you. Must be tough these days. The Raiders are trash. UCLA falls to the men of Troy and the Lakers are garbage. The Dodgers shit the bed again. Maybe now you have something sports related to celebrate, Mush.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance agree with me at your own risk. The Staples Center crowd has grabbed their pitchfork and are out for blood. Austin Reaves is a sensation on a 5-11 team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he turns into a Caruso type.
Those guys aren't anything alike. Completely opposite. Caruso was a defensive-first player and struggled with his shot earlier in his career. Reaves isn't a defensive-first player but he is a sharpshooter, that's what he does but he struggled to do that last year. What does that leave you with? A decent at best player. He has improved this year so I have to give the kid credit. So now he is an efficient offensive player that can give you good bench minutes and he plays hard. He is not close to starter worthy in this league though (not saying you said that).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one other point is Caruso is gifted athletically, he is not gifted with a head of hair though. Another clear difference.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be Caruso, but I think you're on the opposite side of the white guy trope, assuming he can't defend. Will he be known as a defender? No, but he can get the job done. He was the victim of a few ref-ignored push offs by Booker last night.
Man those Lakers always getting jobbed by the refs. But when they win playoff games, then the refs always get it right LOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys aren't anything alike. Completely opposite. Caruso was a defensive-first player and struggled with his shot earlier in his career. Reaves isn't a defensive-first player but he is a sharpshooter, that's what he does but he struggled to do that last year. What does that leave you with? A decent at best player. He has improved this year so I have to give the kid credit. So now he is an efficient offensive player that can give you good bench minutes and he plays hard. He is not close to starter worthy in this league though (not saying you said that).

They are alike in circumstance. Both were undrafted players that first showed promise in Vegas, then at the end of the Lakers roster, and then earned their way relatively quickly into rotational players that didn't need the ball to contribute.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows better about broken dreams than a Philly and Embiid fan?
The guy still running high off an unexpected World Series run on house money who walks into his classroom everyday greeted by the Super Bowl LII flag that proclaims the Philadelphia Eagles World Fucking Champions. There’s always a bright side of the street in Philly sports.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy still running high off an unexpected World Series run on house money who walks into his classroom everyday greeted by the Super Bowl LII flag that proclaims the Philadelphia Eagles World Fucking Champions. There’s always a bright side of the street in Philly sports.

Always lol? 1 championship since 1980? Good shot with the Eagles thus far though, if getting a little tight lately.