• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not getting it....the #1 doesn't have to be a wing. Pippen's Batman was Jordan. Odom's was Kobe. Etc.

My question is simply who was the best wing ever who wasn't a #1 alpha type.

Does Kobe count when he was with Shaq? Pierce with Garnett?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be impossible to stop him in the playoffs when he can just run people over. People bitched about Lebron running people over and that isn't even close to what Giannis is doing. He drops his shoulder on every single drive.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be impossible to stop him in the playoffs when he can just run people over. People bitched about Lebron running people over and that isn't even close to what Giannis is doing. He drops his shoulder on every single drive.
If he beats the man to the spot and lowers the shoulder, I don’t have a problem with it. I have an issue when he extends the arm and the elbow to push off.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the next 3? You're pretty confident. I might be with you depending on who is playing in the Dallas game (Luka, Kyrie, etc) I'd say 2-1 is more likely, though the Magic can be a little feisty some times. They "should" beat the Rockets though. I just don't like going in to a b2b without your best players. You never know what happens in a back to back. They shot the lights out tonight and its fairly common to be cold the next game on a b2b. That's why you need your guys like AD out there. He can carry you on cold nights.

I'm not too concerned about resting AD other than they have no other centers with Bamba injured. Better sign one today lol. Vando and Gabriel at the 5 is sketchy at best.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q @tlance @Shanemansj13 @WiggyRuss @Stakesarehigh @thunderc

Do you have Brandon Miller, Alabama #2 over Scoot?

After this Ja Morant shit, I don’t see how you take this fucker #2.

Someone is actually DEAD.

I could make an argument for him

But I’d need to do the due diligence

The story of that whole event has changed a few times since it first came out (first article on espn said the victim shot first…) so I’m waiting it out as a team and doing as much due diligence as possible now

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on....they shit on LeBron and KD for moving around, MJ he's great, only played for the Bulls (ignore the Wizards)

Then a guy says I'll stay here no matter what and they shit on him too

SMH
I swear, last night I was saying “ Free Dame “.

But, he doesn’t want to be free.

So, suffer in silence, I guess?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could make an argument for him

But I’d need to do the due diligence

The story of that whole event has changed a few times since it first came out (first article on espn said the victim shot first…) so I’m waiting it out as a team and doing as much due diligence as possible now
He gave someone a gun.

A young woman, a mother is DEAD.

What message does that send in the wake of all this JA stuff?

Don’t envision a scenario where a Presti takes him.

Houston, Charlotte?

Sure.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offsetting techs, jump ball at center court
I think the officials should have the ability to stop the game when someone flops like a bitch and in front of a packed house are made to take two laps around the perimeter of the course while the crowd mocks them in derision. Start showing these laps on Sports Center and you won’t have these bitches flopping anymore because they don’t want to be publicly embarrassed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I'd say no, because they were legit alphas at some point . Looking for dudes who were always Robin
201577.png

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the latest you saw @The Q ?

Because, he’s a stupid piece of shit, if this is the way of it.

A bit more detail on the incident, per the police timeline: Harris was visiting Tuscaloosa, home of the University of Alabama, with her boyfriend, whose cousin is a student at the school. According to her mother, Harris and the two men were waiting for food outside a club when a man named Michael Lynn Davis began dancing next to their car, trying to get Harris’s attention. A confrontation ensued. Davis’s friend Darius Miles, who plays on Alabama’s basketball team and was with Davis, claims he saw a gun in Harris’s car. That’s when he texted Miller, his teammate and one of the best college basketball players in the country (he’s expected to be a lottery pick in this June’s NBA Draft), requesting Miller bring over his gun. Miller did so — his lawyers claim he was already on his way to pick up Miles and Davis, did not see Miles’s message, and did not know the gun was in the car, though the timeline is obviously very much in question — and, two minutes after Miller arrived, Davis began shooting into Harris’s vehicle, killing her. Miller’s windshield was shattered in the crossfire as he ducked down in the driver’s seat.

Miles was summarily dismissed from the basketball team — no big loss for Alabama, since he was a bench player who averages only 1.5 points per game. He has since been charged with capital murder. Miller, on the other hand, scored 30 points in a win over Vanderbilt roughly 50 hours after Harris’s death. It wasn’t until a month later, when police released witness pretrial testimony, that his role in the alleged crime came to light. And that’s when everyone involved — the university, the athletic department, the coach, the NCAA — lost their humanity.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q @tlance @Shanemansj13 @WiggyRuss @Stakesarehigh @thunderc

Do you have Brandon Miller, Alabama #2 over Scoot?

After this Ja Morant shit, I don’t see how you take this fucker #2.

Someone is actually DEAD.
I haven't watch Scoot at all and Miller is getting a ton of coverage so hard to say. If Bama goes far or wins the tourney Miller could likely jump to 2 but as of right now I still have Scoot at 2. Miller probably right there at 2b. Dude is freaking 6'9" and can do everything on the court. Off the court a concern but I'm sure teams will take the chance. Depends on need I guess.