• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs/Sixers tomorrow night

wonder if Mitchell and Allen sat out tonight for that one.....back to back and a travel day for cavs....

after that- last 10 games are pretty cake.....Brooklyn twice and the Pacers and KNicks are the best teams left on the schedule
Allen probably sits again. I think Mitchell would play.

Man, Wade has been off for awhile now. I would give Windler his minutes

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosmo Kramer Omg GIF
They picked the right year. West is a mess and they’re down because of it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They picked the right year. West is a mess and they’re down because of it.
Yep unfortunately that won’t help them in the playoffs. I wouldn’t be shocked if they made it to the WCF’s but I am not expecting it to happen

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen probably sits again. I think Mitchell would play.

Man, Wade has been off for awhile now. I would give Windler his minutes
Cavs always scare me because they have multiple guys who can take plus NBA players off the dribble and that’s been a Sixers weakness for years now. When the Cavs were bad and rebuilding Garland and Sexton would give them fits. Mitchell LeVert Garland is same issue. Maxey has been committing more to defense and starting to figure out who he needs to be to have an impact at that end. He’s never going to be a great defender but he can find a limited role he can play around better defenders on the floor. Interested to see how he responds. I really hope Allen plays. I have watched him play Embiid as a Net and he would get rag dolled. He has improved 100% playing him now. Embiid is Embiid but Allen competes like a mutha fuck against him. Love to see that stuff from players. Good luck tomorrow night. Not really though go fuck yourself.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jdub is really good @thunderc

If Chet is anything good, they will be competing for years
He is 21 so he should be farther along than a normal rookie but I agree, he has a very high ceiling. JWil is better than advertised as well. Next year it’s time to see on Holmgren, I’m encouraged the guy has never really had injury problems but he is in a different world now. If he plays like it is thought he can it will make it pretty easy for a Presti to go get another piece. I’m excited, I can’t imagine a team being any more fun to watch than these guys are right now, it’s all basketball.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s 6 out of 7 for the Thunder. I thought .500 was out the window but Thursday in Toronto they will have what will be a 6th chance this year to get to .500. The schedule goes south after that though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the season ended today it would be Dallas vs Lakers in the 9 vs 10 game

That is crazy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs always scare me because they have multiple guys who can take plus NBA players off the dribble and that’s been a Sixers weakness for years now. When the Cavs were bad and rebuilding Garland and Sexton would give them fits. Mitchell LeVert Garland is same issue. Maxey has been committing more to defense and starting to figure out who he needs to be to have an impact at that end. He’s never going to be a great defender but he can find a limited role he can play around better defenders on the floor. Interested to see how he responds. I really hope Allen plays. I have watched him play Embiid as a Net and he would get rag dolled. He has improved 100% playing him now. Embiid is Embiid but Allen competes like a mutha fuck against him. Love to see that stuff from players. Good luck tomorrow night. Not really though go fuck yourself.
1678849350922.jpeg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win tonight in a MUST win game. Lakers shot the lights out.

BUT

They've already announced AD won't play tomorrow in Houston and will sit out as scheduled rest because its a back to back.

:L :L :L

He's playing pain free. I don't care what the damn medical staff says, can someone in the organization not overrule them and play him? Not only that, but the Lakers have known the entire time they weren't gonna play AD on b2bs yet they won't bother to sign a backup center to a 10 day now that Bamba is hurt and missing multiple games. Wenyen Gabriel is our only "big". That's a fucking joke. How many times have I told yall, this organization is dumb as fuck. Everything they do they do it the most difficult way. They might get some grace against Houston since Sengun is dealing with an injury and missed the previous game, but its still stupid to be this unprepared knowing the circumstances. Yes, its Houston. Arguably the worst team in the league, but you can't afford to gamble with ANY games right now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus they still have picks out the ass! They can’t possibly use all those picks. They’re incentivized to get involved for another star to add to that group.
That’s what I have been saying all year.

Predti is going shopping this Summer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win tonight in a MUST win game. Lakers shot the lights out.

BUT

They've already announced AD won't play tomorrow in Houston and will sit out as scheduled rest because its a back to back.

:L :L :L

He's playing pain free. I don't care what the damn medical staff says, can someone in the organization not overrule them and play him? Not only that, but the Lakers have known the entire time they weren't gonna play AD on b2bs yet they won't bother to sign a backup center to a 10 day now that Bamba is hurt and missing multiple games. Wenyen Gabriel is our only "big". That's a fucking joke. How many times have I told yall, this organization is dumb as fuck. Everything they do they do it the most difficult way. They might get some grace against Houston since Sengun is dealing with an injury and missed the previous game, but its still stupid to be this unprepared knowing the circumstances. Yes, its Houston. Arguably the worst team in the league, but you can't afford to gamble with ANY games right now.
Lakers will win the next 3.

But, that’s really stupid that he isn’t playing, unless he is gimp.

No point in tempting fate with finally getting to .500.

The Rox just beat the Celtics.

That’s why I say this 6th seed stuff is a bunch of bullshit.

If they really were going for 6th, they need to win every game possible.

The teams ahead of them aren’t just going to lay down and lose for them.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers will win the next 3.

But, that’s really stupid that he isn’t playing, unless he is gimp.

No point in tempting fate with finally getting to .500.

The Rox just beat the Celtics.

That’s why I say this 6th seed stuff is a bunch of bullshit.

If they really were going for 6th, they need to win every game possible.

The teams ahead of them aren’t just going to lay down and lose for them.

Win the next 3? You're pretty confident. I might be with you depending on who is playing in the Dallas game (Luka, Kyrie, etc) I'd say 2-1 is more likely, though the Magic can be a little feisty some times. They "should" beat the Rockets though. I just don't like going in to a b2b without your best players. You never know what happens in a back to back. They shot the lights out tonight and its fairly common to be cold the next game on a b2b. That's why you need your guys like AD out there. He can carry you on cold nights.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice comeback win by the Knicks..

What the hell is wrong with Lillard, why the hell does he not want to win, somewhere else?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice comeback win by the Knicks..

What the hell is wrong with Lillard, why the hell does he not want to win, somewhere else?
Hold on....they shit on LeBron and KD for moving around, MJ he's great, only played for the Bulls (ignore the Wizards)

Then a guy says I'll stay here no matter what and they shit on him too

SMH