• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they were balling.

But, like they said on PTI, Lonzo is not the difference between a 26 win team and one that wins 50.

Something else is very wrong. <--

No doubt about that. There was talk of the Bulls moving LaVine. Could he be unhappy in Chicago? Haven't seen many Bulls games this season so don't know the situation in the Windy City.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70 % chance….

Am I the only one not buying this?

This has to be a negotiation tactic to get back to max contract status.

Just like Kyrie, money cures all.

View attachment 321855

Houston tank for 2023/24 confirmed, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the best landing spot for Will Barton?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a Navy thing for me.

But, I also loved how they handled the Iceman situation.

I didn't like the original Top Gun that much, a little heavy on the bromance for me, so that colored the sequel a little. The Iceman bit was a tear-jerker.

I've watched E,E,AAO so many times this year, keep finding new things in it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind seeing him in Boston since Galo's out. He'd be a nice bench addition.
Celtics have been mentioned.

Adding another scoring option out on the wing is definitely something the Boston Celtics could explore doing, especially since Danilo Gallinari likely won’t return from his ACL injury. Not to mention, one small weakness the Celtics have right now is out on the wing.

Jayson Tatum has played a lot of minutes this season and with Jaylen Brown dealing with a facial fracture, it would not hurt to have a solid, proven veteran player who can allow Tatum and Brown to rest up for the playoffs over the final month or so of the regular season.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if he made it all the way down to the Lakers on the list. I guess it comes down to which playoff teams have open roster spots (or are willing to create one).
Is Vandy a 3 or 4 on your team?

He and Rui are kinda tweeners .

Although he has outperformed his contract, and has been better than I thought possible, I’d rather have Barton than TBJ.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Vandy a 3 or 4 on your team?

He and Rui are kinda tweeners .

Although he has outperformed his contract, and has been better than I thought possible, I’d rather have Barton than TBJ.

Lakers have an open roster spot currently anyway. I just figure someone with better playoff odds will get him first.

Vandy is probably either, depending on the matchup. He shadowed Ingram vs the Pels.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adding another scoring option out on the wing is definitely something the Boston Celtics could explore doing, especially since Danilo Gallinari likely won’t return from his ACL injury. Not to mention, one small weakness the Celtics have right now is out on the wing.

Jayson Tatum has played a lot of minutes this season and with Jaylen Brown dealing with a facial fracture, it would not hurt to have a solid, proven veteran player who can allow Tatum and Brown to rest up for the playoffs over the final month or so of the regular season.

Thanks for posting that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi has 2 chips, with 2 finals MVPs.

Gotta swap him for George…imo

Especially after this Westbrook bullshit.

Yeah get Kawhi off that list. The list should be for players that are ringless.

But since Kawhi was mentioned why wasn't KD? He's won nothing without the Warriors dynasty. And last season they proved again they didn't need KD, he needed them.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fan Nation!!!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year after shutting down FN they brought it back as a fantasy sports site....that lasted maybe a year.....they shut it down and brought it back a year or 2 ago....

LOL.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny coming from a 76ers fan considering last season Embiid publicly whined that the media doesn't like him.
Embiid learned the truth and answered when asked about it. Africans are second class citizens in the modern NBA, just like lebron's chinese masters want, just like they rob the African lands of resources and sell weapons to clear the land of native Africans. Racist as fuck.