• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70 % chance….

Am I the only one not buying this?

This has to be a negotiation tactic to get back to max contract status.

Just like Kyrie, money cures all.

View attachment 321855

Yep. I’m seeing it the same way.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How little respect will you have if he goes there?
Too early to tell. I may not want his cap hit. If this team is home after round 2 again, I’m already on record here as saying it’s time to blow it up and trade Embiid. In that scenario, I don’t want him back for any reason. Time to hand the keys to Maxey and the assets you get back from Embiid getting younger and resetting the franchise.

The only thing that would leave me willing to run it back would be a closely fought 7 game series where the Sixers catch some bad luck in a series with the Celtics or the Bucks. It better be a toss up situation though. Losing in 4,5,6 to those two just shows the Sixers can’t get it done with this group. I’d rather trade a player like Embiid one year too early than one year too late. What the Sixers want may also not even matter here. It’s just as likely that if they go out in round 2 again Embiid says fuck this noise and trade me.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why he would go there?
Just another miscalculation by a guy that sold a franchise down the river. There is no fn way he plays another second for Houston, none. Philly certainly knows this. These idiots need to think about their next contract before they do totally stupid shit, not after.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to tell. I may not want his cap hit. If this team is home after round 2 again, I’m already on record here as saying it’s time to blow it up and trade Embiid. In that scenario, I don’t want him back for any reason. Time to hand the keys to Maxey and the assets you get back from Embiid getting younger and resetting the franchise.

The only thing that would leave me willing to run it back would be a closely fought 7 game series where the Sixers catch some bad luck in a series with the Celtics or the Bucks. It better be a toss up situation though. Losing in 4,5,6 to those two just shows the Sixers can’t get it done with this group. I’d rather trade a player like Embiid one year too early than one year too late. What the Sixers want may also not even matter here. It’s just as likely that if they go out in round 2 again Embiid says fuck this noise and trade me.

You have a shit ton of expiring Deals and I believe 1, maybe 2 with the new league year, picks to make that final add

And none of them are major pieces except for maybe tucker, and still he may not be needed

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a shit ton of expiring Deals and I believe 1, maybe 2 with the new league year, picks to make that final add

And none of them are major pieces except for maybe tucker, and still he may not be needed
If they can get a piece for Tobias Harris 38 million set to expire after the 2024 season then I would be open to resigning Harden and running it back with a better piece around them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid learned the truth and answered when asked about it. Africans are second class citizens in the modern NBA, just like lebron's chinese masters want, just like they rob the African lands of resources and sell weapons to clear the land of native Africans. Racist as fuck.

"Africans are second class citizens in the modern NBA" :L

What a jackass thing to say.

That's some really stupid thinking. Can you explain why before Jokic the previous 13 MVP's weren't white?

The first MVP award was given out for the 1955-56 season. A total of 13 white players have won the award. And three of those were in '56, '57 & '59.

That's 13 outta 67 MVP winner. Spare you racist bullshit that black players are treated like 2nd class citizens.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's some really stupid thinking. Can you explain why before Jokic the previous 13 MVP's weren't white?

The first MVP award was given out for the 1955-56 season. A total of 13 white players have won the award. And three of those were in '56, '57 & '59.

That's 13 outta 67 MVP winner. Spare you racist bullshit that black players are treated like 2nd class citizens.
He didn’t say that. He said players from Africa. Not every black player is from Africa. He can defend his own stuff but you’ve misconstrued what he said.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t say that. He said players from Africa. Not every black player is from Africa. He can defend his own stuff but you’ve misconstrued what he said.

Wow an Eagles fan defending a questionable comment from another Eagles fan. Didn't see that happening.

Anyway I didn't like what he said, I thought it was outta line.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow an Eagles fan defending a questionable comment from another Eagles fan.

Anyway I didn't like what he said, I thought it was outta line.
Makes sense. You read it wrong so I should be called out for being an Eagles fan. I’ll do a better job next time. Mea Culpa, Rosanne Rosannadanna.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. You read it wrong so I should be called out for being an Eagles fan. I’ll do a better job next time. Mea Culpa, Rosanne Rosannadanna.

Always with the petty and immature insults. Expected all the time from you.

And before you completely fly off the handle remember I didn't say anything to you.

Go play your games with someone else.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should implement a new award in the NBA.

BAL = biggest azzole of league

James Harden hands down!

Runner up. Lebonehed james

In the hunt. Draymon gereen

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always with the petty and immature insults. Expected all the time from you.

And before you completely fly off the handle remember I didn't say anything to you.

Go play your games with someone else.
Sure. You’re wrong though. Sorry you can’t read. I’m also sorry that you can’t handle it when you get called out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should implement a new award in the NBA.

BAL = biggest azzole of league

James Harden hands down!

Runner up. Lebonehed james

In the hunt. Draymon gereen
Your parents should have named you “wet fart” - an unanticipated messy mistake

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You fucking dumbass. Ghetto american thugs are not from Africa. Now respond better after getting a clue about what was written.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucking dumbass. Ghetto american thugs are not from Africa. Now respond better after getting a clue about what was written.

"ghetto American thugs"

Fuck you.