• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could agree maybe didn't need to be said as he was really only speaking to the irrational, emotional fans who don't get how the NBA works.

That is much more to my point. Saying something like this is like waving the white flag for no reason. While the intention may have been to get ahead of an outburst this summer, I think it could instead provoke one sooner.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda odd you gotta issue with LeBron & Zion but not Ja. And your reasoning for not having the same problem with Ja makes no sense. So what if people didn't know about Ja in H.S. like they did about LeBron & Ja? Why should his refusal to enter the dunk contest be treaded differently?

Especially since Ja is the one that can't shut up lol. Zion is perpetually hurt, really needs to re-sculpt his body.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron started this bad trend. Look at the names in the dunk contest prior to bron and look at the names since it became evident he was too good for this competition. He does deserve most of the blame

Seems to me this is just nothing more than having an issue with LeBron no matter what he does.

But back to Ja. Your reasoning for not having an issue with him not participating in the dunk contest, that he wasn't known in H.S. like LeBron & Zion were, wow. :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be dementia.

I am free of this 30 plus year burden for f rooting for this team.

This is a fucking line crossed for me.

Been saving you seat on the Lakers bandwagon for a while now.

Just sayin'

:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me this is just nothing more than having an issue with LeBron no matter what he does.

But back to Ja. Your reasoning for not having an issue with him not participating in the dunk contest, that he wasn't known in H.S. like LeBron & Zion were, wow. :pound:

Me having an issue with bron? I constantly call the man LeGoat on here.

I was just on here a few days saying KD got it good because he does a lot of funny things that bron didn't/wouldn't get away with

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the opposite of my response with Kevin Love signing with the Heat. Relief.

Said this I think yesterday. I wanted him to go to a WC team. If he can find his shot again he's gonna help the Heat out come playoff time.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fucking DONE.

Let’s go Thunder!!!

This is akin to the Cavs waving the white flag, I don't get it. The West is wide open, start the kid over Russ.

Maybe they've got a plan? They do have PLENTY of 3 point shooting to surround Russ with...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me having an issue with bron? I constantly call the man LeGoat on here.

I was just on here a few days saying KD got it good because he does a lot of funny things that bron didn't/wouldn't get away with

Okay my bad on that one. Just use to multiple people bashing him.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this topic. Which is cool.

But I just can't put the blame on LeBron because other NBAers didn't participate in the dunk contest.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said this I think yesterday. I wanted him to go to a WC team. If he can find his shot again he's gonna help the Heat out come playoff time.

I didn't want him getting enough minutes with the Lakers to find that shot. I want the kids out there growing together around Lebron and AD as much as possible.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fucking DONE.

Let’s go Thunder!!!

This is the part that would concern me if I were a Clippers fan.

The only way Russ should be playing in the 4th quarter is mop up minutes in a blow out.

Making him a starter, leads me to believe that they intend to use him in the 4th quarter.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want him getting enough minutes with the Lakers to find that shot. I want the kids out there growing together around Lebron and AD as much as possible.

I can understand that. How do you see the Lakers finishing the regular season with the new roster?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the part that would concern me if I were a Clippers fan.

The only way Russ should be playing in the 4th quarter is mop up minutes in a blow out.

Making him a starter, leads me to believe that they intend to use him in the 4th quarter.
Yep.

Like someone else mentioned, I don’t know who because his ass is muted * @shopson67 * why not just give up?

Because, you are winning fuck all with this guy as a starter.

Whose minutes is he getting?

Wall and Reggie were frequent DNP’s.

They could totally get away with having Bones run the 2nd unit and Gordon or Powell closing games.

But, no….

Let’s bring in anon shooting, doesn’t know he’s way outta his prime, chemistry killer.

…..not that they had any real chemistry to begin with.

I’m being ver serious right now.

I am literally sick.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay my bad on that one. Just use to multiple people bashing him.

We're not going to see eye to eye on this topic. Which is cool.

But I just can't put the blame on LeBron because other NBAers didn't participate in the dunk contest.

I wouldn't go as far as to blame Lebron. But when you're the best player in the league and you refuse to do what pretty much every other best player in the league has done...it makes it easier for other top players to opt out too.

It's like him being blamed for players trying to form super teams. The Heat weren't the first super team in league history, they were just the first one that appeared to be orchestrated by the players involved.

Lebron catches the blame from those looking to blame someone because he was the first.