• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah mostly just referring to the stat that a non top 3 seed hasn’t made the finals in a long time, and hasn’t won since bill Clinton was in office
Yeah the NBA is the least upset-heavy league in the playoffs. 4 long series of 7 games each, only the actual best teams usually make it far.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Rob is he knew it wouldn’t work.

But, he did it anyway.

Let’s be honest here, even Lakers fans were beyond skeptical.

That says one of 4 things to me:

Either…

1. He holds little power and is bowing to the whims of Lebron and Klutch.

2. He holds little power and is bowing to the whims of the Rambi and Jeanie.

* can’t blame him for this since Jeanie is his boss *

3. He’s a shit GM

4. All of the above

Everyone saw this shit coming, including Rob.

He had the correct deal lined up but succumbed to pressure from SOMEONE.

I'm going with...

5. He's a relatively new GM who listened to his star players rather than trust his instincts.

He made a mistake going through with the Westbrook trade, no doubt. The roster they have now is the more balanced roster that is along the lines of what the rosters were like when they won the title and the next year when they were up on the Suns and AD's injury derailed them.

He may have waited a little too long this year, that remains to be seen, but he also left them with at least some kind of assets and maybe a little cap space to do something over the summer.

Does anyone know when KD is supposed to be available to play again?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 148,325.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with...

5. He's a relatively new GM who listened to his star players rather than trust his instincts.

He made a mistake going through with the Westbrook trade, no doubt. The roster they have now is the more balanced roster that is along the lines of what the rosters were like when they won the title and the next year when they were up on the Suns and AD's injury derailed them.

He may have waited a little too long this year, that remains to be seen, but he also left them with at least some kind of assets and maybe a little cap space to do something over the summer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with...

I agree with this.

Having a guy like Lebron as the current face of the franchise makes it very difficult for a new GM

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to get you guys too excited, but these jerseys are pretty much being GIVEN AWAY:

1676328705370.png

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with...

Just heard after Allstar weekend.