• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that... was quite surprised with that news.

Was listed as limited participant for Wed practice.
im concerned that he wont be as effective. With his injury and losing Mercilus we need another body at OLB

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Z Smith should be coming back soon. They said Alexander is going to be a longer recovery. I'm wondering when we'll see Bachtari.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im concerned that he wont be as effective. With his injury and losing Mercilus we need another body at OLB
Agreed. hopefully they can get by these next 2 games with at least a split and get healthy with the bye.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. hopefully they can get by these next 2 games with at least a split and get healthy with the bye.

If they can beat the Vikes will have very large lead in North... 4 1/2 games with only 6 to play.

Presently 3-0 vs NFC West... would be nice to make it 4-0.

More than anything, want no more injuries. If this team is healthy, I like their chances to make some noise in playoffs.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at work and look at the game to see a long TD pass and #20 from the Packers...stop putting that fuck on the field...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there he is again....and Theilen just roasted his ass again... please stop putting him on the edge...he's awful

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst part is who the passed up to trade out of the 1st round...I get it, they feel there would be too much pressure on a UW player...but trading out and picking something so worthless is just sad

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there he is again....and Theilen just roasted his ass again... please stop putting him on the edge...he's awful
I didn’t see the game but I’m assuming King continues to be a weak link on the defense? This is nothing new. There isn’t another option I guess. My other question is… who the f@#k was covering Jefferson? I know they are dealing with injuries but it’s games like these that give me pause on if they will make it to the ship.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see the game but I’m assuming King continues to be a weak link on the defense? This is nothing new. There isn’t another option I guess. My other question is… who the f@#k was covering Jefferson? I know they are dealing with injuries but it’s games like these that give me pause on if they will make it to the ship.

Apparently the D read their press clippings and forgot what made them play well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the D read their press clippings and forgot what made them play well.

They were missing Gary and his pass rush. Galeai allowed some big plays to that side and did not do much. Also thought Stokes did not have a good game... first big play to Jefferson setting up 1st TD he let player go deep, and on Jefferson´s last TD that is a ball he needs to bat down... that was a bad pass that stayed up in the air.

With all the players missing... if Savage holds on to that interception at 2 minute warning Packers most likely win. Other play that hurt was Keke hit to head on Cousins that nullified Savage interception and Vikings later scored.

Crosby misses another FG... when is that going to get corrected?

Worst of all... appears another serious injury.. this time Jenkins.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were missing Gary and his pass rush. Galeai allowed some big plays to that side and did not do much. Also thought Stokes did not have a good game... first big play to Jefferson setting up 1st TD he let player go deep, and on Jefferson´s last TD that is a ball he needs to bat down... that was a bad pass that stayed up in the air.

With all the players missing... if Savage holds on to that interception at 2 minute warning Packers most likely win. Other play that hurt was Keke hit to head on Cousins that nullified Savage interception and Vikings later scored.

The Jenkins injury really sucks...he's a great player and with Bac coming back our oline had a chance to be very good...oh well...keep plugging away

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missing impact players makes a good defense mediocre. Nobody cares, specially the opponent. if you dont have reliable back ups then the defense gets burned for 34 points. I think Moab has a point as well. As we seen in the first game, the Packers thought they just had to show up to beat the Saints...A lot of times when the players start believing the hype they soon get brought back down to earth. I think they can bounce back next week but we shall see.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamal Martin- Anyone know why GB released this dude? Another wasted pick.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamal Martin- Anyone know why GB released this dude? Another wasted pick.
He was a 5th round pick...pretty sure you can't call anybody in that round a wasted pick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 5th round pick...pretty sure you can't call anybody in that round a wasted pick

I thought he flashed a little as rookie, but he also had injury issues last year and training camp this year. Campbell and Barnes are easily much better and I assume Packers liked Burks better as more versatile and a good special teams player. I am not big on Summers, but he is also good special teams player. When you get lower on the depth chart, special teams comes into the equation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win for Packers... helps with tiebreaker if needed and with Vikings loss again have 3 1/2 game lead in North.

Positives:
- OL play vs very good Rams front without Bakh, Jenkins and Meyers... so impressive
- Packers staying with the run... not great avg, but probably helped keep Rams front from teeing off all game. Dillon 20 carries for 69 very difficult yards
- Defense getting some big turnovers.. great play by Gary to force fumble and Douglas pick 6
- Rush defense... held Rams to 3.4 average
- Pass defense outside of 2 big pass plays for TDs (down Alexander and King at corners) vs Kupp, OBJ, Jefferson (very fortunate Woods not playing)
- Douglas - pick six (dropped another potential pick six) and 4 PDs
- Punting - pinned Rams at 1 yard line and fumble recovery... 3 of 5 punts inside the 20

Concerns:
- 2 big pass plays
- Crosby another missed FG
- Punt returning another bad play with fumbled punt
- Cobb groin injury... hopefully not serious

Hopefully bye week helps to really get team healthy for stretch run... would be great if get some good news on Bakh, Alexander, Z. Smith, Myers and Cobb.

Unsure how much can be done with Rodgers´ toe.