• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible offensive performance today. This game proves without Rodgers GB is a below .500 team. This was one of those games where you needed the defensive to take over the game and for the most part they rose to the occasion. Shutting out KC in the 2nd half was an incredible achievement too bad they couldn’t get a stop when they absolutely needed it at the end to give the O one more chance. Unfortunately I think we will see the same result in the playoffs but who knows. This was also a game where special teams needed to be near flawless and they disappointed once again. I’ll say it again, with Rodgers, GB makes the playoffs but will constantly fall short because they don’t have enough talent and proper coaching.

Did you happen to notice all the guys on D they're missing? They'll be ok if they get a good part of them back.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was very impressive, especially considering were without Alexander, Stokes, Z. Smith (if returns this year) and Clark left during the game. Thought Barnes, Campbell, Gaby and Savage all played at high levels... even King I thought played very well. Heard Heflin´s name called after Clark hurt so he even got in game and got on the stat sheet with tackle (for Hawkeye fans out there).

Special teams was a disaster. Last year was bad with only Crosby being the bright spot, this year no improvement and now Crosby struggling.

Was hoping for a little more from Love with first start... he looked a bit overwhelmed at times. Hope the game slows down for him some and can gain some confidence.

Would have liked some more running the ball, Packers were running the game decent and got 4.9 yards/carry.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was very impressive, especially considering were without Alexander, Stokes, Z. Smith (if returns this year) and Clark left during the game. Thought Barnes, Campbell, Gaby and Savage all played at high levels... even King I thought played very well. Heard Heflin´s name called after Clark hurt so he even got in game and got on the stat sheet with tackle (for Hawkeye fans out there).

Special teams was a disaster. Last year was bad with only Crosby being the bright spot, this year no improvement and now Crosby struggling.

Was hoping for a little more from Love with first start... he looked a bit overwhelmed at times. Hope the game slows down for him some and can gain some confidence.

Would have liked some more running the ball, Packers were running the game decent and got 4.9 yards/carry.

Our special teams are awful. The first thing I hope for is the other teams kickoffs to always go into the endzone because I really don't want anybody running with a kicked ball, or even fielding it for that matter. Punt returns are also pathetic. The 1 job they really need to have the PR do is catch the ball. Don't let it hit the ground, field the fricken thing...I wouldn't give a damn if they fair caught every one...just catch it every time, mostly because bad things happen when it hits the ground....I was hoping somebody would kick Amari Rodgers in the ass when he came off the field...literally, kick him right in the ass for being a moron... maybe they should start small, IE catch the punt...and move up from there...cuz this is total nonsense...Crosby's first miss just made it seem like one of those special teams stupidity games coming our way, and it did. Honestly, the last time I remember the kicking game actually being good is 96....that's really sad

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our special teams are awful. The first thing I hope for is the other teams kickoffs to always go into the endzone because I really don't want anybody running with a kicked ball, or even fielding it for that matter. Punt returns are also pathetic. The 1 job they really need to have the PR do is catch the ball. Don't let it hit the ground, field the fricken thing...I wouldn't give a damn if they fair caught every one...just catch it every time, mostly because bad things happen when it hits the ground....I was hoping somebody would kick Amari Rodgers in the ass when he came off the field...literally, kick him right in the ass for being a moron... maybe they should start small, IE catch the punt...and move up from there...cuz this is total nonsense...Crosby's first miss just made it seem like one of those special teams stupidity games coming our way, and it did. Honestly, the last time I remember the kicking game actually being good is 96....that's really sad
He was perfect on FGs last year.

We had a issues between LS, Holder and Kicker yesterday for sure.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would have liked some more running the ball, Packers were running the game decent and got 4.9 yards/carry
Did you happen to notice all the guys on D they're missing? They'll be ok if they get a good part of them back.
The short handed defense did their part for 58 minutes. Unfortunately there is 60 minutes in a game. Dont get me wrong, the defense did their job. The blame falls squarely on the lack of offense and special teams. My only knock on the defense was not being able to get the ball back at the end to give them 1 more chance.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The short handed defense did their part for 58 minutes. Unfortunately there is 60 minutes in a game. Dont get me wrong, the defense did their job. The blame falls squarely on the lack of offense and special teams. My only knock on the defense was not being able to get the ball back at the end to give them 1 more chance.
The defense did more than enough to get a win. The forced more three and outs in that game than the Chiefs had all year combined. If not for a silly Burks jump they would have gotten another INT but it is what it is.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaFleur kinda blew the game by not adequately adjusting his offensive gameplan to beat the constant KC blitzing.

And maybe my fandom blinders were on, but it seemed to me that every time LaFleur actually did try to set up a RB screen, the RB was getting illegally mauled at the line and Love had to chuck the ball at the ground to avoid a sack because his receiver was tackled before Love could throw him the ball. And no yellow litter hit the grass either. That was annoying.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense did more than enough to get a win. The forced more three and outs in that game than the Chiefs had all year combined. If not for a silly Burks jump they would have gotten another INT but it is what it is.
I dont mean to beat a dead horse and i dont disagree with the defense doing more than enough but i guarantee GB will need the defense to get a stop in the playoffs in order to move on. I'm looking at the big picture and even though im nick picking on the D, i believe they are moving in the right direction and have pleasantly surprised me so far, specially short handed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe my fandom blinders were on, but it seemed to me that every time LaFleur actually did try to set up a RB screen, the RB was getting illegally mauled at the line and Love had to chuck the ball at the ground to avoid a sack because his receiver was tackled before Love could throw him the ball. And no yellow litter hit the grass either. That was annoying.

I recall one such play that DL (think #93) mauled (tackled) Jones on middle screen before ball even there... a flag was thrown and picked up and it was noted the Packers had play action with call that allowed DL to "maul" the RB.

If there would have been no play action then it would have been a penalty.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mean to beat a dead horse and i dont disagree with the defense doing more than enough but i guarantee GB will need the defense to get a stop in the playoffs in order to move on. I'm looking at the big picture and even though im nick picking on the D, i believe they are moving in the right direction and have pleasantly surprised me so far, specially short handed.
Defense did get a stop to win the Cincy game, multiple times, and the Arizona game. Joe Barry has those guys playing especially when you consider they have one hand tied behind their back with the injuries.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense did get a stop to win the Cincy game, multiple times, and the Arizona game. Joe Barry has those guys playing especially when you consider they have one hand tied behind their back with the injuries.
Thats why i say this squad is heading in the right direction. Gonna need them in the playoffs to get to the ship.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think OBJ will help? If AR comes back, I think the Pack will be the favorite. The Chiefs loss would have been a win with him playing.

Let's be honest, the Chiefs played against a half team of Packers and could barely scrape away the win.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think OBJ will help?
GB offering OBJ a contract is less about winning this year and more about trying to retain Rodgers and Adams next year. ...Trying to make those two happy enough to re-up.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB offering OBJ a contract is less about winning this year and more about trying to retain Rodgers and Adams next year. ...Trying to make those two happy enough to re-up.
OBJ to the Rams. I guess he doesn’t think GB is a contender.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ to the Rams. I guess he doesn’t think GB is a contender.
I look forward to January - when Odell drops a would-be game-winning touchdown that knocks the Rams out of the playoffs...

...Please, God, make that happen!...

...And if it happens against the Packers, even better!...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to January - when Odell drops a would-be game-winning touchdown that knocks the Rams out of the playoffs...

...Please, God, make that happen!...

...And if it happens against the Packers, even better!...
Hehe, well, I think OBJ may have been lying a bit. He claimed he wanted to go to a contender, which he did, but I’m sure money was a bigger factor since GB only offered vet minimum.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our interior OL isn't really very good right now....I've seen Newman give up too many plays and miss too many assignments for my liking. Hopefully we will get Bac back and can put Jenkins back inside...that should help solidify it...hope Aaron Jones injury isn't serious...I've seen enough injuries this year...D played a very nice game again....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our interior OL isn't really very good right now....I've seen Newman give up too many plays and miss too many assignments for my liking. Hopefully we will get Bac back and can put Jenkins back inside...that should help solidify it...hope Aaron Jones injury isn't serious...I've seen enough injuries this year...D played a very nice game again....

Read that Jones injury is MCL sprain, so unsure how much time that is he is out. Hope Gary´s injury is not serious... he has been playing so well. Mercilus hurt as well. All these injuries are starting to pile up.

Defense played great again... Packers always seem to have Wilson´s number, but he did not look good throwing the ball at all and finger probably still somewhat an issue.