• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they did against Cincy was fantastic IMO. Right now we are missing so many pieces, I dont understand how they did it
Yes, the game against Cincy was their best of the season thus far. Cincy's QB & skill players are young and talented. They're going to be really dangerous in the coming years. They're still a tick TOO green, though, to consider them a good offense and their OL isn't great. Cincy was the "upstart" I cited.

GB's D shouldn't have to work too hard against WAS this week either, but they're going to have their hands full with ARI & KC and THAT's what will really tell us where this defense is. I'd be more confident if Jaire was in the lineup.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the game against Cincy was their best of the season thus far. Cincy's QB & skill players are young and talented. They're going to be really dangerous in the coming years. They're still a tick TOO green, though, to consider them a good offense and their OL isn't great. Cincy was the "upstart" I cited.

GB's D shouldn't have to work too hard against WAS this week either, but they're going to have their hands full with ARI & KC and THAT's what will really tell us where this defense is. I'd be more confident if Jaire was in the lineup.
WIthout Jaire, Z and possible Preston Smith will make those two games TOUGH

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to get ahead of myself but the defense has been prtty good. Well outside of the RZ anyway.
I agree but the RZ is a pretty important piece of it.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they did against Cincy was fantastic IMO. Right now we are missing so many pieces, I dont understand how they did it
Whats a bit scary is how they are holding up without Z Smith and now Alexander. I give them some credit but like RP said, the defense needs a better test then what they faced so far to think they will hold up in the playoffs. if its going to be the same as past years then we all know what groundhog day movie we will be watching after the regular season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here today, gone tomorrow. Just released. Why sign him in the first place?
Leads me to believe that JA is not going to miss a ton of time

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Management is working on shoring up the defense i see.

Read he turned down more money to sign with Packers. Have not seen details on contract.

After WFT comes tough part of schedule. @Ari, @KC, Sea, @MN, LAR

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read he turned down more money to sign with Packers. Have not seen details on contract.

After WFT comes tough part of schedule. @Ari, @KC, Sea, @MN, LAR
I know the defense still has injuries and they might get away with playing the way they are now against WFT but you’re right, the games ahead of Washington will be against better offenses and hopefully the 2 recent defensive pick ups will make a difference.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT @ GB
Defense played better in the red zone hands down but didn’t play well against the run and always seemed a hands length away from sacking Hencke(sp).

Offense did enough. Gave up to many sacks and didn’t run the ball very well. I think Rodgers had the longest run.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT @ GB
Defense played better in the red zone hands down but didn’t play well against the run and always seemed a hands length away from sacking Hencke(sp).

Offense did enough. Gave up to many sacks and didn’t run the ball very well. I think Rodgers had the longest run.
The offense barely tried to run the ball. I wonder if they were saving Dillon/Jones for TNF since the game was never close in the second half.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT @ GB

The offense barely tried to run the ball. I wonder if they were saving Dillon/Jones for TNF since the game was never close in the second half.
Washington has a strong defensive front. Their D is easier to crack through the air than the ground. I have little issue with running just enough to keep them honest - which is what happened. I thought it was a smart offensive gameplan.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has a strong defensive front. Their D is easier to crack through the air than the ground. I have little issue with running just enough to keep them honest - which is what happened. I thought it was a smart offensive gameplan.
Once they figured out their front it helped. No second half sacks. I wonder if we get Bakh back for TNF

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they figured out their front it helped. No second half sacks. I wonder if we get Bakh back for TNF
THAT would be helpful. I don't have much confidence that it would impact the outcome of the game, though. Getting Jaire back too would give me a little more.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What concerns me is the defense. Yes, they have been playing well in spots but will have to put it all together in the upcoming schedule starting on Thursday. I see Whitney played yesterday. Anyone know what is going on with the other pick up Jaylon Smith? i wonder why he didnt play.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of the Saints/Seahawks game last night...i dont know how the Saints beat GB in the beginning of the season other than no play time for the GB starters in preseason was a really bad decision. Winston is horrible. Dude couldnt complete a 5 yard pass. Without Kamara, the Aints would be winless.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What concerns me is the defense. Yes, they have been playing well in spots but will have to put it all together in the upcoming schedule starting on Thursday. I see Whitney played yesterday. Anyone know what is going on with the other pick up Jaylon Smith? i wonder why he didnt play.

Smith had 10 snaps on defense only... had 1 solo tackle on the stat sheet.

Mercilus had 31 snaps... do not see name on stats. Do recall him collapsing pocket well on one play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doubt we will have Bakh for this game, most likely next at earliest. Have not seen any MVS news.

Jaire and Z. Smith really no news... assume may be Dec. at earliest if do come back. Really do not know what to make of Z. Smith situation.

Injury report has P. Smith and King as LP and Questionable. Adams and Lazard no chance of playing I assume. Packers could be out several key players.

Prefer Packers healthy Dec and playoffs if there is a silver lining (trying to be glass half full with all the games missed)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of the Saints/Seahawks game last night...i dont know how the Saints beat GB in the beginning of the season other than no play time for the GB starters in preseason was a really bad decision. Winston is horrible. Dude couldnt complete a 5 yard pass. Without Kamara, the Aints would be winless.

Saints have good defense... will get a good test vs Bucs this week.

Some of the WRs dropped some long passes that were very catchable and Winston still had 222 yards passing. Not a great QB, but far from the worst in the NFL (presently QB rating 102 for #11 in league) but only throwing for 185 yards/game.

Kamara is definitely a great back, difference maker on the field.. 2017 draft was great one for Saints.