• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a tear in my eye as I write this. I can’t believe I’m saying this but finally!! The defense took over and solidified the win today. I’m not anointing them yet but they have been a pleasant surprise so far. I had a lot of doubt in the beginning of the year with the hiring of the new DC but he has turned this bunch around. I’m concerned about the injuries and pray it’s minor.

Giving the D kudos has been a long time coming but I can’t say the same for the offense. Red zone has been a nightmare so far this year and I’m not sure if it’s play calling, execution or both. They have until the playoffs to get it ironed out.

Special teams…the only thing consistent about ST is their inconsistency.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions:
Mercilus out for season
Jones - out 3-4 weeks
Gary - not sure but all indications are he avoided a major injury

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions:
Mercilus out for season
Jones - out 3-4 weeks
Gary - not sure but all indications are he avoided a major injury

Hope you are correct on Gary... thought it was a good sign when they showed him walking down tunnel by himself on TV holding his own helmet and looked like he was chatting with someone above in stands.

Think he is playing great....

If can get Alexander and Z. Smith back on this defense and be healthy, like Packers chances to make some noise if special teams improves.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are correct on Gary... thought it was a good sign when they showed him walking down tunnel by himself on TV holding his own helmet and looked like he was chatting with someone above in stands.

Think he is playing great....

If can get Alexander and Z. Smith back on this defense and be healthy, like Packers chances to make some noise if special teams improves.
Early reports are good for Jones and Gary.

Jones MCL sprain 1-2 weeks. My guess is we hold him out until after the BYE.

Gary is elbow hyperextension. No timetable yet as they are still scanning but early prognosis is that it isnt expected to end his season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early reports are good for Jones and Gary.

Jones MCL sprain 1-2 weeks. My guess is we hold him out until after the BYE.

Gary is elbow hyperextension. No timetable yet as they are still scanning but early prognosis is that it isnt expected to end his season.
And Mercilus?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always preferrred LA.
No brainer for a player to choose LA over Green Bay, Wisconsin if your priorities are social life over possibly winning a championship.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle game- I dont like Carrol and he just gave me another reason why. Read some article of him claiming the refs are responsible for their loss at GB.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle game- I dont like Carrol and he just gave me another reason why. Read some article of him claiming the refs are responsible for their loss at GB.
It's a dumb move on his part. Blaming other people for your own failings is a great way to ruin yourself - and in his case, ruin his whole team.

Russ did it right by blaming only himself for the game's offensive woes. Maybe Russ sees this as a trend with Carroll and is one of the factors why he was interested in jumping ship.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a dumb move on his part. Blaming other people for your own failings is a great way to ruin yourself - and in his case, ruin his whole team.

Russ did it right by blaming only himself for the game's offensive woes. Maybe Russ sees this as a trend with Carroll and is one of the factors why he was interested in jumping ship.

This is correct. If you can't see that you have faults and need only to blame yourself for shortcomings, then you end up failing. You're either getting better or worse, nothing is ever the same and while you think you're standing still others are not.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until last garbage time stats with last Seattle drive GB had over double the yards and TOP... Wilson looked off all day, maybe he was rusty or maybe thumb still made it more difficult. Better team won on Sunday.

Do agree on King interception... did think that call would be reversed however.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll has always been a jack ass going back to his days at USC. However I was completely over him after his antics following the Fail Mary. That will stick with me forever.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until last garbage time stats with last Seattle drive GB had over double the yards and TOP... Wilson looked off all day, maybe he was rusty or maybe thumb still made it more difficult. Better team won on Sunday.

I thought it would get reversed as well. I know fans of other teams would disagree, but its weird to see GB get that type of call when we have all seen numerous times that kind of play going against the Packers.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen any update on Gary. Anyone? my guess is he wont return til after the bye.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are close calls like that every single game. You win some and you lose some.

Carroll's team threw the ball 40 times and ran it 16. That's 56 opportunities to put points on the board and he's gonna try to pin a loss on a couple of close plays? GTFO!