• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 season

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 5th round pick...pretty sure you can't call anybody in that round a wasted pick
If he doesn’t pan out you can. Just another example of how mgt gets it wrong more than they get it right.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win for Packers... helps with tiebreaker if needed and with Vikings loss again have 3 1/2 game lead in North.

Positives:
- OL play vs very good Rams front without Bakh, Jenkins and Meyers... so impressive
- Packers staying with the run... not great avg, but probably helped keep Rams front from teeing off all game. Dillon 20 carries for 69 very difficult yards
- Defense getting some big turnovers.. great play by Gary to force fumble and Douglas pick 6
- Rush defense... held Rams to 3.4 average
- Pass defense outside of 2 big pass plays for TDs (down Alexander and King at corners) vs Kupp, OBJ, Jefferson (very fortunate Woods not playing)
- Douglas - pick six (dropped another potential pick six) and 4 PDs
- Punting - pinned Rams at 1 yard line and fumble recovery... 3 of 5 punts inside the 20

Concerns:
- 2 big pass plays
- Crosby another missed FG
- Punt returning another bad play with fumbled punt
- Cobb groin injury... hopefully not serious

Hopefully bye week helps to really get team healthy for stretch run... would be great if get some good news on Bakh, Alexander, Z. Smith, Myers and Cobb.

Unsure how much can be done with Rodgers´ toe.
I didn’t look but is King injured again? If so, I mean, enough is enough in my book. I still think he is a liability when he’s out there. No better than who’s filling in now.

GB should come back fairly healthy after the bye and with 3 out of the 5 games remaining division games, at the very least, win their division. My concern will be the playoffs. The stars on this team will have to play lights out until the clock runs out in order to hold up the Lombardi trophy once again.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn’t pan out you can. Just another example of how mgt gets it wrong more than they get it right.

That is true for all teams... overall think Packers have drafted well last 4 years.

2018: B Alexander, Burks, MVS, EQ
2019: A Gary, Savage, Jenkins, Keke
2020: C Dillon, Deguara, Runyon (this draft will move up or down with what happens with Love)
2021: B Very early, this could move up or down, but some good returns already: Stokes, Myers, Newman, Slaton, K. Hill (still others could add to this list)

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy with the win...even happier that it's a bye week and hopefully some of these guys will get some well earned rest and some important players come back...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true for all teams... overall think Packers have drafted well last 4 years.

2018: B Alexander, Burks, MVS, EQ
2019: A Gary, Savage, Jenkins, Keke
2020: C Dillon, Deguara, Runyon (this draft will move up or down with what happens with Love)
2021: B Very early, this could move up or down, but some good returns already: Stokes, Myers, Newman, Slaton, K. Hill (still others could add to this list)
Contributors for sure but not many difference makers.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider Alexander, Gary, Savage and Jenkins all difference makers. I consider all present/future pro bowl level talents. Dillon and Stokes have the potential to get there as well IMO.
I agree. I think Gary was a delayed difference maker but he is earning his keep this year. Before Alexander got hurt i thought he was a little off this season. Still playing well but i did see him get burnt several occasions. i wonder if he has/had any other injuries he is/was dealing with. Savage is playing well but he can get better, gonna need him in the playoffs. Too bad Jenkins got hurt. Rock of a player on the O-line,

Dillon and Stokes are a pleasant surprise. I give a lot of props to Stokes being thrown into the fire and for the most part he is holding his own. i can only see him improving as his career develops. Dillon is a beast. Dude has legs almost comparable to Earl Campbell. Both of these players will be needed in post season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have da bears at home but question is…do the Packers continue the trend of losing the first game coming off their bye? I would like to think not but stranger things have happened.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new prediction: Rodgers will get hurt and be put on IR for the year and no longer play for the Packers. Book it!
Because Jordan Love had his best game of his rookie career against the Lions in week 17?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have da bears at home but question is…do the Packers continue the trend of losing the first game coming off their bye? I would like to think not but stranger things have happened.
Couple of observations from the game:

If GB could figure out a way not to use special teams that would be ideal. Kick off deep into the end zone to ensure no run back and punt out of bounds is better than a chance of a TD against this sorry ass unit. I’m sure it’s a combination of coaching, scheme and lack of quality talent but ST will add to their demise in the playoffs.

The offense got rolling but a concern is when the O gets inside the 10. Several times this year, and this game included, they need 4 downs to get in the end zone or not at all. That will come into play in the playoffs as well.

The defense was a tale of 2 halves. 1st half, besides the pick 6, Chicago moved the ball well. 2nd half was different. Several 3 and outs and held them to 3 points.

Bears reverted to their old selves in the second half and showed why they have only won 4 games.

After ST’s performance, the ST coach should have been fired on the spot. I’m real tired of seeing this unit under perform for years now.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers, as a team, need to worry about the Ravens. When that game is over, then the Browns....and keep it week to week... I think our special teams are the wrong kind of special...but every team in the league has issues...so 1 game at a time...just win this week....

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If GB could figure out a way not to use special teams that would be ideal. Kick off deep into the end zone to ensure no run back and punt out of bounds is better than a chance of a TD against this sorry ass unit. I’m sure it’s a combination of coaching, scheme and lack of quality talent but ST will add to their demise in the playoffs.

The offense got rolling but a concern is when the O gets inside the 10. Several times this year, and this game included, they need 4 downs to get in the end zone or not at all. That will come into play in the playoffs as well.

The defense was a tale of 2 halves. 1st half, besides the pick 6, Chicago moved the ball well. 2nd half was different. Several 3 and outs and held them to 3 points.

Bears reverted to their old selves in the second half and showed why they have only won 4 games.

After ST’s performance, the ST coach should have been fired on the spot. I’m real tired of seeing this unit under perform for years now.
This late in the season, what benefit would there be to firing the ST coach? It's not like someone else is going to be more qualified to do that job and if they poach someone else in the coaching staff to do it then they're void that spot instead. Just doesn't make much sense.

A proper corrective action is for LaFleur to put in some extra work on special teams during practices in the upcoming weeks. Clearly ST is this team's weakest link, so it needs to be fortified enough to hopefully prevent the chain from snapping.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This late in the season, what benefit would there be to firing the ST coach? It's not like someone else is going to be more qualified to do that job and if they poach someone else in the coaching staff to do it then they're void that spot instead. Just doesn't make much sense.

A proper corrective action is for LaFleur to put in some extra work on special teams during practices in the upcoming weeks. Clearly ST is this team's weakest link, so it needs to be fortified enough to hopefully prevent the chain from snapping.
Well, for one, it couldnt get any worse. They are at the bottom of the barrel. Lets put this in perspective, If i, or anyone else in the working world were to make more mistakes then doing it right, we would be fired, period. Something has to change because i can almost guarantee the ST will be one of the reasons they come up short....Again!!

Personally, ive seen some strides in the defense this year but i dont think enough to get them to the bowl but you never know so...actually, this unit has surprised me but also have seen some of the same issues from last year that couldnt get them over the hump.

What concerns me with offense is the front line. They are barely hanging on with the patch work up front. if it doesnt get shored up in the playoffs...it will be a quick exit.

I know, i know, i know. I'm pessimistic but the concerns i seen last year were the reasons they came up short. On a positive note, i believe it can be corrected and hopefully get them back to the ship.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I assume after the season ST coach will be gone... if not, I will be disappointed unless there is very dramatic change.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Billy Turner avoided serious injury.. should be back for playoffs, maybe before. Bakh is practicing, but out for Ravens game.

Not sure what is up with Alexander or Z. Smith, both had some encouraging news a few weeks back, but still not off the IR.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to watch the game but it appears the defense is going backwards. Not sure how they let a back up score 30 on them but now like ST they are turning into a liability. Better hope Rodgers and the offense can put up 30 plus every game if the D continues to under perform. All I can say is….Here we go again! :(

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Billy Turner avoided serious injury.. should be back for playoffs, maybe before. Bakh is practicing, but out for Ravens game.

Not sure what is up with Alexander or Z. Smith, both had some encouraging news a few weeks back, but still not off the IR.
Alexander has been activated. He just isnt game ready yet

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to watch the game but it appears the defense is going backwards. Not sure how they let a back up score 30 on them but now like ST they are turning into a liability. Better hope Rodgers and the offense can put up 30 plus every game if the D continues to under perform. All I can say is….Here we go again! :(
NFL.com wrote that Huntley is legit. Yeaaaa, they thought the same about Winston when the saints smoked GB in the first game of the season. My guess, if Huntley plays next week, will show why he is a backup. The defense actually surprised me this year but now they are playing the way I thought. This is just a repeat of the past several years, and for now, I don’t see it ending any different.