• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Offseason/Season... Draft, FA & Staff

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if bens down its time for MAGA mason. Lets gooooo
Donald Trump GIF by Justin Gammon
200.gif
Why couldn't he got hurt during practice last week also.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But cam didnt look bad in pre season, his arm was back. Last year it wasnt.
Still saw a lot of errant throws. As I said before, if they really wanted Cam then why not give Haskins a try before Cam? Same skillsets and same level of 'unpredictability' lol.

My problem with Cam is he doesn't appear to be a team guy anymore. Bringing him in to learn the offense would likely create distractions. I do have to laugh at the thought of Cam & Ben in the same room holding a conversation. Ben is at the point in his career where he has zero patience with ego.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still saw a lot of errant throws. As I said before, if they really wanted Cam then why not give Haskins a try before Cam? Same skillsets and same level of 'unpredictability' lol.

My problem with Cam is he doesn't appear to be a team guy anymore. Bringing him in to learn the offense would likely create distractions. I do have to laugh at the thought of Cam & Ben in the same room holding a conversation. Ben is at the point in his career where he has zero patience with ego.
I totally agree. But i dont see the same skillsets. Haskins is not a mobile qb, and has a special arm. Cam is dangerous because he was an amazing athlete. He had a cannon but it wasnt very accurate. I see them as two very different guys imho. I also would prefer throwing haskins in there over cam.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. But i dont see the same skillsets. Haskins is not a mobile qb, and has a special arm. Cam is dangerous because he was an amazing athlete. He had a cannon but it wasnt very accurate. I see them as two very different guys imho. I also would prefer throwing haskins in there over cam.
I seem to remember Haskins creating a lot of plays with his legs in the preseason & TC. Mobility isn't a concern for him.

I say we table this discussion for November lol... If the season is nearly lost then why not. Maybe bringing Cam in will light a fire underneath some asses.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to remember Haskins creating a lot of plays with his legs in the preseason & TC. Mobility isn't a concern for him.

I say we table this discussion for November lol... If the season is nearly lost then why not. Maybe bringing Cam in will light a fire underneath some asses.
He did, but hes by no means Mobile or known as a mobile qb, was actually known more as a sloth. We may have a discussion sooner if bens boob still hurts!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between being a mobile QB, and being a running QB.

Ben was always a mobile QB, but wasn't much for running. Lamar has been a running QB, and isn't much for being mobile, which is buying time in the pocket to throw.

Josh Allen is both.

I don't know where Haskins falls in being a 'mobile QB', jury still out. But I know Rudy isn't either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between being a mobile QB, and being a running QB.

Ben was always a mobile QB, but wasn't much for running. Lamar has been a running QB, and isn't much for being mobile, which is buying time in the pocket to throw.

Josh Allen is both.

I don't know where Haskins falls in being a 'mobile QB', jury still out. But I know Rudy isn't either.
Mason is the answer.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions rookie OT Sewell seems to be playing decent... And they have a starter coming back to full health. Could be a great trade target!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Eisen layin out some hard truths here...

The hardest pill to swallow here is that the Steelers thought they could rinse & repeat 2020... As Rich said, in 2020 everything they ran was 10yds & in towards the LOS... Everyone figured them out... and here we are 9-10 months later STILL trying to force the same exact offense that got them bounced out of 2020 season.

And how does that happen after you spend an offseason revamping the OL, hiring a new OC & OL coach, and drafting the best RB in the draft.... ALL with a singular purpose to run the damn ball more effectively. Still early but makes very little sense to still be this bad at running the ball.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamir Jones did so bad, they cut him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if someones touched on this.

Can we talk about how bad bush has been?

Also, i thought ben would be ok this year. He really looks toast. Plus hes gonna get his old butt killed getting hit that much.