• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL survivor discussion

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok @tabascojet lfg........and mixon got the yards already......only thing better would of been if he hit the TD for fantasy...not a ton of money had some on a prop for mixon and james robinson to hit 50 yards. Prop was up before hyde was inactivated. It wasnt mixon i was worried about!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok @tabascojet lfg........and mixon got the yards already......only thing better would of been if he hit the TD for fantasy...not a ton of money had some on a prop for mixon and james robinson to hit 50 yards. Prop was up before hyde was inactivated. It wasnt mixon i was worried about!
boom!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang. That would've been the first game to actually knock some people out.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride
Guess I owe you another thank you for the Bengals.
Because I had the Titans in as my original pick and they lost to the Jets today.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride
Guess I owe you another thank you for the Bengals.
Because I had the Titans in as my original pick and they lost to the Jets today.
lolol. good! glad! today was a blood bath. titans and saints losing. Alot of folks went down in mine. But now you have that better team still saved....I had a feeling the titans were vulnerable today. Arent the same since letting their OC go., plus injuries.

Like I said, its nerve wracking, but If I have really good chance to take a team that I wont ever use again, I try and take it. Over using say the bills vs the texans. Thats the matchups I want LATER on........thats why I try and save better teams, to take layups later, when everyone else has to take the bad teams.

Gotta tip my cap to @femurov for nudging some ways this year. Also to @MilkSpiller22 My strategy has changed a good bit thanks to him

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking ahead, I got my eye on Atlanta at home against the Jets. New York can't win back to back games, can they?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings cowboys or cards all better options than atl....
yes and two of those are some of the largest favs of the week, and fairly good teams....

Looking ahead, I got my eye on Atlanta at home against the Jets. New York can't win back to back games, can they?
oh thats ballsy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the easiest week so far taking the Bills. I wish every week was like that.

Early Week 5 picks
I don't see too many great options this week but I do like the Packers over Bengals. The Packers have been rolling and the Bengals still aren't ready to compete imo. Another option: Bucs vs Dolphins. The Dolphins have looked pretty bad the last couple weeks and the Bucs coming off that close win in the rain.

Intriguing - Pats vs Texans - Desperate game for the Pats or they fall to 1-4.

Those are the only 3 games I am leaning towards right now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the easiest week so far taking the Bills. I wish every week was like that.

Early Week 5 picks
I don't see too many great options this week but I do like the Packers over Bengals. The Packers have been rolling and the Bengals still aren't ready to compete imo. Another option: Bucs vs Dolphins. The Dolphins have looked pretty bad the last couple weeks and the Bucs coming off that close win in the rain.

Intriguing - Pats vs Texans - Desperate game for the Pats or they fall to 1-4.

Those are the only 3 games I am leaning towards right now.

Im thinking the vikings are going to be the most popular...