• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized how glad I am Greg is back

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a bit crazy to declare they are going to cut him at season end for 2 reasons:
  • We didn't address the tackle position at all. If we were fed up with James, wouldn't we bring in a guy to compete with him, or be a security blanket if there was no faith he would be able to play this year.
  • If James comes in this year and plays at a Pro Bowl level, do you still cut him at the end of the year?
This just seems odd given the activity that we have seen in the off-season.
IMHO, you have to judge the guy's temperament and desire which ain't great. Try to light a fire under. If it were me, he'd already be gone

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO, you have to judge the guy's temperament and desire which ain't great. Try to light a fire under. If it were me, he'd already be gone

Not against the idea of cutting him now, but I don't think you go into a season and say a player will be cut at the end of a season. So much can happen.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not against the idea of cutting him now, but I don't think you go into a season and say a player will be cut at the end of a season. So much can happen.

It is about $$$ to sign another player dead money. and still, field a winner. Some times in life you do the best you can and hope it turns out.

He has to play this year or more than likely he will be out of the NFL so he has a choice.

My guess we see a huge fire under his ass.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trend line on Bolles is bad and seems predictable, but some times the lightbulb goes on later for some guys. The White Sox have a guy named Edwin Encarnation who broke into the major leagues at age 22 - and didn't become a good ball player until his 7th season in the bigs -and now has put together 8 straight highly productive seasons.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trend line on Bolles is bad and seems predictable, but some times the lightbulb goes on later for some guys. The White Sox have a guy named Edwin Encarnation who broke into the major leagues at age 22 - and didn't become a good ball player until his 7th season in the bigs -and now has put together 8 straight highly productive seasons.

We're talking James being Cut after this season

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front Office would love to cut him after last season that is why we have a new cap Guru .

James is already gone

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front Office would love to cut him after last season that is why we have a new cap Guru .

James is already gone

LOL - sorry - Head up my Arse -

I think it still stings Elway that the Dolphins coaches were laughing at the Broncos making that deal for James. Then = wouldn't you know it - James hardly plays and his injuries are don't really show up on objective diagnostics.

If I was James = I would pretty much know put in a great season - or move on to another career.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bolles He may not make it .

He is getting a Different OC for the 4th time every year he finally gets it at the end of the season they make him learn a new system .

The sad part is we will keep this OC for probably 10 years...:gaah:.. wish it was with Bolles because I think he can do it he is just slow at learning IMO

The good thing is we will probably keep him for 10 years. :hope: