• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m cool. KFFL is gone and I really have better things to do, but if you say you said it then good enough for me. Gallery’s issues were really injuries. He couldnt stay healthy. Ended up saving his career as an OG but turned out more of a 4th round pick then a 2nd overall pick. He had the knee, back and elbow issue. The back really killed his NFL career then as he moved to OG and got rhythm he injured his elbow which pretty much put an end to him. Once you have a back injury it is pretty hard to bounce back.
Beg to differ..........
The issue was always the feet. He changed the way OTs were evaluated for the modern era. His lateral movement was awful and to use Mayock's words, he was a heavy legged waist bender.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t call his lateral movement awful but it surely wasn’t a strong point for him. Back issues/injuries weren’t the only reason he wasn’t worth a #2 pick but it was a big reason, when you can’t get on the practice field to develop it becomes a problem. At least he made a lil something out of his career. Made a lot of money and got out, and the Raiders were the team who used a high pick on him so I ask myself. Was it really a bad thing? ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fast is Wade? Quick google has him at 4.51

no wonder he’s chasing Hamler.

wade will now be the guy not being boxed in between Okudah and Arnette

Did Wade play the slot mostly in 2019

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wade is not a speed cb. He had a first round grade this year but did not declare because his stock will be higher going into this year

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom third finish for the Broncos in this scenario. I don't think the Broncos will be drafting that early, but I see no Shaun Wade in this 1st round.
I think the order is predicated on odds of winning the SB.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom third finish for the Broncos in this scenario. I don't think the Broncos will be drafting that early, but I see no Shaun Wade in this 1st round.

As of today, Walter's football has the top CB around a 4.5 forty and no one is projected sure fire first round pick. all top CBs have a 1-2 round.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule #1 to looking for any draft information on the internet.

Don’t read Walter.
Just like Minka, teams will have to figure out where Wade fits in best

Is he a slot, FS or outside CB?

Wade needs to end up with the right team. Minkah eventually did

is that a fair analysis of Wade a year out having seen him only In the slot so far?