• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and next year be prepared for Kentucky WR Wan'Dale Robinson.... He is basically Ronedale Moore Jr.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I'm still a bit salty that the Broncos passed on my guy Lamb. I like Jeudy but that one still hurts a bit.

Although I have heard that Jeudy could be on his way out as the Bengals really liked him a lot last year and could ask for him as part of the trade up. So then maybe that would get us back into the WR discussion later in this draft and maybe leading into next year's draft!
If its for a QB I could swallow trading Jeudy but, our WR room would be lots of the same type of WR's in the room. I do know QB drives the bus so I get it. So what kind of package are you thinking 9 Jeudy and Seattle Nick :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't trade Jeudy. I wanted Lamb or Ruggs last year too over Jeudy but was and still am fine with Jeudy. He's gonna be really good. Paton loves him too. Vets speak highly of him... Mentally he will be better this year and that will help him progress into what he can be. We refused to throw Jeudy in the Lions trade for Stafford.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that perfectly understandable. When you have an inaccurate passer, they are shocked when it actually hits them in stride!

;)
You need to go on one of those Oprah shows where - Carl gets a new QB - DC gets a new QB - CEH gets a new QB and you get a new QB

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- Pretty sure you missed my point. Obviously QB's are always going to be discussed when it comes to NFL Draft Topics. My point is we are discussing QB's for Denver this year, we didn't have to do that last year because we were set to give Lock a shot. This year is different....

Tim Patrick didn't drop a single pass last year. Courtland Sutton basically missed the entire season. KJ Hamler missed dang near half the season and Jerry Jeudy will be better this year. Don't think we need to discuss Denver's WR options early in this draft.... But discussing WR's in general sure.... If you go back and re-look over this thread I am slutting about 12 WR's out with the notion that Denver isn't taking any of them.

Have I brought up Dyami Brown and Elijah Moore yet? ;)
Well that just about sums it up....

As to your "reasoning," so young WRs can make mistakes because they are rookies, but a guy who hasn't started 16 games gets cut no slack?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't trade Jeudy. I wanted Lamb or Ruggs last year too over Jeudy but was and still am fine with Jeudy. He's gonna be really good. Paton loves him too. Vets speak highly of him... Mentally he will be better this year and that will help him progress into what he can be. We refused to throw Jeudy in the Lions trade for Stafford.
I agree Jeudy and Hamler will be better this next season by far and they are not going anywhere.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its for a QB I could swallow trading Jeudy but, our WR room would be lots of the same type of WR's in the room. I do know QB drives the bus so I get it. So what kind of package are you thinking 9 Jeudy and Seattle Nick :)

I could live with that package! It has been a good run with Nick but all good things have to come to an end and if it means getting Justin Fields then good luck and God speed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree I don't think it will happen. I'm just saying I know teams have asked about his availability in some trades. Broncos have talked to both the Falcons and Bengals and there are some players that I know both teams did like in the draft process that ended up on the Broncos. Falcons really liked Albert O for example as did the Bengals if I remember right. Bengals also really liked Dalton Risner and part of the reason the Broncos took him first before Lock was because the Bengals were planning on taking him. So wouldn't surprise me if they ask about his availability either.

In the end though most of these trades only involve draft picks so I expect that to be the case this time around again if the Broncos trade up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that just about sums it up....

As to your "reasoning," so young WRs can make mistakes because they are rookies, but a guy who hasn't started 16 games gets cut no slack?

Yes, football is extremely political.How much you invested in a player counts.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elijah Moore
Dyami Brown
Travis Etienne
Micah Parsons
Jaycee Horn
Patrick Surtain III
Kadarius Toney
Rondale Moore
George Steiner
Kyle Pitts
Brennan Eagles
Joshuah Bledsoe
Tril Williams
KJ Sails

I just wanted to throw all those names out there together at the same time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, football is extremely political.How much you invested in a player counts.
I don't care what @LGM says about you - your political football ideas are precious.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what @LGM says about you - your political football ideas are precious.

Never believe what LGM says. He has had some head trauma over the years from his photography gig in Alaska. Got pawed one too many times out in the wilderness.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never believe what LGM says. He has had some head trauma over the years from his photography gig in Alaska. Got pawed one too many times out in the wilderness.
Yeah - yeah - if I have to hear one more time how he had sex with a Grizzly Bear - I'll vomit.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just any Grizzly Bear though.. This one had a coke bottle figure.
Yes but, that's the one where @LGM has to pop out of a rushing stream like a salmon before he gets the bear's attention.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but, that's the one where @LGM has to pop out of a rushing stream like a salmon before he gets the bear's attention.

Ahh yes, the salmonpuncher story...

Good times.

Did I ever tell yall about nursing two cubs back to health? Man, I don't know how they do that all winter. I was chapped and raw I tell you!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good times.

Did I ever tell yall about nursing two cubs back to health? Man, I don't know how they do that all winter. I was chapped and raw I tell you!
This was....

Funny!!!!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good times.

Cubs??? Do we need a paternity test for this?