• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma, Green and KCP would be decent. It's not getting them Beal, but it's a starting point that could help. Maybe they can get a 3rd team involved?

If the Wizards are going to look to blow it up, then maybe Kuz, Green, KCP with a 3rd team throwing in picks for 1 of them could get it done?

Some of the Lakers role players have increased their value in the bubble, which helps...but even with that, I don't think any of them have done enough to get Beal. Maybe not even with a 3rd team involved.

Besides, didn't Beal say he wanted to stay with the Wizards back when the Lakers were looking to try to get him earlier?

Only way a trade like that would even be considered is if he forced his way out and the Wiz were forced to take a deal at lower value. The only real asset the Lakers have for the Wizards is Kyle Kuzma. KCP isn't helping their rebuild, Green isn't helping their rebuild. Throwing in even late round picks isn't doing anything either. That being said, I think the Wiz want to keep Beal but we will see.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way a trade like that would even be considered is if he forced his way out and the Wiz were forced to take a deal at lower value. The only real asset the Lakers have for the Wizards is Kyle Kuzma. KCP isn't helping their rebuild, Green isn't helping their rebuild. Throwing in even late round picks isn't doing anything either. That being said, I think the Wiz want to keep Beal but we will see.

to convince beal to stay they need to use the 9th pick to get them more help now.

another rookie isn’t helping That cause

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn’t kcp a fa?

the only way you are getting that deal done is if you also eat wall. But even then, if you’re the wizards gm are you putting your neck on the line to dump wall?

sure you can probably get pick 28 or something for green and maybe 25ish for kuzma. Is that worth it?

Not sure on KCP.

I mean, I'm sure there's a way to get it done or the Lakers must think there is considering their level of interest and attempt to get him.

I don't see how they can do it. But if they think they can, I'm sure they'll try.

I also think it's funny that every time an NBA player buys a house in LA, they're coming to the Lakers.

Do they think these guys can't afford vacation homes? lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that's why I think they'd have to get a 3rd team involved. But like you said, the Wizards want to keep him and last I heard, Beal wants to stay. Also, pretty sure there are a few teams that would be more than happy to beat the Lakers offer for a guy like Beal. So he'd have to basically do like AD and poison the well.

And why would he do that if he's wanted and wants to stay?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a team known for underachieving is hiring a coach known for underachieving.

Sounds like a perfect match.

Congrats to Philly on your 2nd round exit once every 3 years

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here come the rumors... :lol: :dhd:

These rumors are dumb. Do the people that do this stuff not realize how many NBA players have houses in LA? They can't all play for the Lakers or Clippers. Guys with money just like Southern California.

But why though? He's still good. He could still play well here make good money for a couple of years and then go back and make bank.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These rumors are dumb. Do the people that do this stuff not realize how many NBA players have houses in LA? They can't all play for the Lakers or Clippers. Guys with money just like Southern California.

But why though? He's still good. He could still play well here make good money for a couple of years and then go back and make bank.

Maybe because he is from Spain?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to be in Indiana...well bc it's Indiana and history doesn't lie. It's just like Cleveland...you have to build through the draft, find a star and make trades to build around him. If you find that star...players could flock but otherwise they won't. You can live in fairytale land but in the end you know I am right.
You can keep talking out of your ass. Oladipo to the Lakers were all rumors...no steam behind that so not sure you are being realistic.

LOL Giannis will never be a Pacer. Again, you are the one not being realistic so maybe you should find a new sport. 2 views on your blog isn't getting it done. :thumb:
It was my most successful write-up in six and a half years as a member of that website. It made the website's cover story on September 10th & 11th. And it was only my fifth NBA write-up of the year 2020. I'd be a more-significant influence on there had I chose to make a more-routine habit out of it...

I had already acknowledged that the plan was contingent on Milwaukee's willingness to field offers on Giannis, as unlikely as that may be.

I don't give a fuck if Giannis wouldn't sign an extension with us (Oladipo either for that matter). Kawhi didn't want to be in Toronto either, and last I checked they got a title out of it. And Giannis/Oladipo don't have an Uncle Dennis as an agent.

I happen to think you're jealous that Cleveland doesn't have the Sabonis/Warren level pieces to offer a team like Milwaukee for a superstar. And LOL if you think Collin Sexton is on the same level as either of those guys, because he isn't in the same stratosphere.

It just so happens that neither Sabonis nor Warren was acquired by us through the draft. If you're expecting to win your next championship strictly through the draft then you'll be sitting in the year 2033 still not have gotten anywhere. At least we've been able to put together a competitive product on the court the last three years, while Cleveland in six years without LeBron has yet to find any sort of footing.

College football it is for you...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumbling I heard yesterday was that Oladipo doesn't think he can play with Brogdon.

Regardless of whether or not this is true, Pritchard needs to find a deal he likes for him or 'Dipo still has to play out the rest of his contract with the Pacers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a more-significant influence on there had I chose to make a more-routine habit out of it...

The owner of that website should be thanking you for not making a more routine habit out of it.
I don't give a fuck if Giannis wouldn't sign an extension with us (Oladipo either for that matter). Kawhi didn't want to be in Toronto either, and last I checked they got a title out of it. And Giannis/Oladipo don't have an Uncle Dennis as an agent.

And Kawhi got the hell out of dodge asap, despite winning a title. Giannis isn't going to Indy unless he's traded there. The Pacers would have to give up so much to get him, there wouldn't be anyone left when he arrived. So, you'd get Giannis for whatever time is left on his contract, have no title to show for it...and then when he leaves...you'd be in worse shape because of all of the assets you gave up to get him.

I happen to think you're jealous that Cleveland doesn't have the Sabonis/Warren level pieces to offer a team like Milwaukee for a superstar. And LOL if you think Collin Sexton is on the same level as either of those guys, because he isn't in the same stratosphere.

And lol @you...So the Pacers give up Sabonis, Warren, probably another player and draft picks to get Giannis. This leaves him with less talent around him than he had in Milwaukee and couldn't get past the 2nd round. Then he leaves as soon as his contract is up and you now have a lottery team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to convince beal to stay they need to use the 9th pick to get them more help now.

another rookie isn’t helping That cause
The 9th pick in this draft? Not gonna bring back much.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9th pick in this draft? Not gonna bring back much.
Yeah it’s a tough spot.

their best case is wall gets healthy and they turned 9 and Rui into another option. Plus keep Bertans.

If they have To keep 9 you pray the usc center falls to you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because he is from Spain?
It was my most successful write-up in six and a half years as a member of that website. It made the website's cover story on September 10th & 11th. And it was only my fifth NBA write-up of the year 2020. I'd be a more-significant influence on there had I chose to make a more-routine habit out of it...

I had already acknowledged that the plan was contingent on Milwaukee's willingness to field offers on Giannis, as unlikely as that may be.

It just so happens that neither Sabonis nor Warren was acquired by us through the draft. If you're expecting to win your next championship strictly through the draft then you'll be sitting in the year 2033 still not have gotten anywhere. At least we've been able to put together a competitive product on the court the last three years, while Cleveland in six years without LeBron has yet to find any sort of footing.

College football it is for you...
The funny thing is you have blog or whatever talking about basketball...but I know just as much as you but that isnt what this is about. It’s about being realistic. Your issue here is clouded by your judgment, maybe if you were more realistic with your write-up’s you would get more attention and people would take you more serious. Just trying you help you out.

As far as Cleveland, I wanted to witness atitle and I did. I am content right now. It doesn’t happen very often for Cleveland if you didn’t notice. As far as the rebuild...they have not found their main piece yet. LOL at Warren being the centerpiece of your team :laugh3: That is some funny shit. He went off in the bubble for 15 games, other than that he is just a solid player. He got humiliated by Jimmy Butler. Sabonis is a talent for sure but he isnt a #1 to a championship team let alone a very good playoff team. So I really dont see your point. Wings and PG’s dominate this league.

Giannis will never ever go to Indy. Give it up man. You’re delusional.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the other option for wash is vessel or okoro.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been reported that Doc has agreed to a 5 year deal with the Sixers.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good opportunity for the nba to smartly make free agency start before the draft.

lets see if silver does something right