• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell would Kuzma ande KCP be involved in a trade for Oladipo?

No one has suggested the Lakers as a trade partner for him that I've seen.
So we're supposed to pretend no one was thinking it? Cool.

I'd do the Boston deal if Robert Williams, the Memphis pick, and the Phoenix pick were involved. Anything short of that and we're not talking, though.

@Shanemansj13 basically said that no one wants to be in Indiana because "Jared Weiss said so". With that level of critique - Yes, he best stick to college football.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless you have something showing it being discussed...no.

@Shanemansj13 basically said that no one wants to be in Indiana because "Jared Weiss said so". With that level of critique - Yes, he best stick to college football.

And yet, it was still than yours.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd do the Boston deal if Robert Williams, the Memphis pick, and the Phoenix pick were involved. Anything short of that and we're not talking, though.

No one wants to be in Indiana...well bc it's Indiana and history doesn't lie. It's just like Cleveland...you have to build through the draft, find a star and make trades to build around him. If you find that star...players could flock but otherwise they won't. You can live in fairytale land but in the end you know I am right.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he has one year left on his contract, and the Pacers won't trade him just for the sake of getting something back. Certainly not for Kuzma, KCP, and bullshit second rounders.

Giannis is also unlikely to be traded, but if he declines his extension anything is possible and it may sway the Bucks to entertain offers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Giannis and Oladipo as a long term pairing may persuade each on a long-term commitment.

Again, unlikely as a trade may be, but market won't be an object if those two were able to find themselves on the same team.

Stick to your college football.

You can keep talking out of your ass. Oladipo to the Lakers were all rumors...no steam behind that so not sure you are being realistic.

LOL Giannis will never be a Pacer. Again, you are the one not being realistic so maybe you should find a new sport. 2 views on your blog isn't getting it done. :thumb:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe PG for Beal?

thats about it.

but there’s a reason those deals are so rare.

you normally don’t get much better. And there’s risk you get worse like Houston this year.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats about it.

but there’s a reason those deals are so rare.

you normally don’t get much better. And there’s risk you get worse like Houston this year.

Considering all the chatter about PG being a problem, it might work this time

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in part, but players like Kuzma and Green will still have value. Not even close to get a star player though.

Well yeah for a Beal trade. All their other assets doesn't do it for Beal

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL indeed. I think most would prefer Butler now.

im still baffled minny picked Wiggins over butler.

butler Townes and Whatever that return is sick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma, Green and KCP would be decent. It's not getting them Beal, but it's a starting point that could help. Maybe they can get a 3rd team involved?

If the Wizards are going to look to blow it up, then maybe Kuz, Green, KCP with a 3rd team throwing in picks for 1 of them could get it done?

Some of the Lakers role players have increased their value in the bubble, which helps...but even with that, I don't think any of them have done enough to get Beal. Maybe not even with a 3rd team involved.

Besides, didn't Beal say he wanted to stay with the Wizards back when the Lakers were looking to try to get him earlier?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma, Green and KCP would be decent. It's not getting them Beal, but it's a starting point that could help. Maybe they can get a 3rd team involved?

If the Wizards are going to look to blow it up, then maybe Kuz, Green, KCP with a 3rd team throwing in picks for 1 of them could get it done?

Some of the Lakers role players have increased their value in the bubble, which helps...but even with that, I don't think any of them have done enough to get Beal. Maybe not even with a 3rd team involved.

Besides, didn't Beal say he wanted to stay with the Wizards back when the Lakers were looking to try to get him earlier?

isn’t kcp a fa?

the only way you are getting that deal done is if you also eat wall. But even then, if you’re the wizards gm are you putting your neck on the line to dump wall?

sure you can probably get pick 28 or something for green and maybe 25ish for kuzma. Is that worth it?