• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about LaVar "Big Mouth" Ball but all 3 of his boys are currently in the League......that has to be a first.....

Rick Barry's three boys did it I think.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just mean.

@logic are you going to stand for that?
Oh hell yes, I'm going to stand for this. The Pistons at this point are a rebuild train wreck. They have 5 centers in a centerless era of the league. They are throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point. Why not throw one of the biggest turds of all? It may make the biggest splash if the get really lucky.

What, you would bet the future on Blakes and Roses health? A Ball on a non-guaranteeeeeeeeeeeed contract is a great thing.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell yes, I'm going to stand for this. The Pistons at this point are a rebuild train wreck. They have 5 centers in a centerless era of the league. They are throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point. Why not throw one of the biggest turds of all? It may make the biggest splash if the get really lucky.

What, you would bet the future on Blakes and Roses health? A Ball on a non-guaranteeeeeeeeeeeed contract is a great thing.
Maybe Ball averages 16, 5, and 5....LOL.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about LaVar "Big Mouth" Ball but all 3 of his boys are currently in the League......that has to be a first.....

All 4 of Rick Barry's sons played pro ball and 3 played in the NBA: Jon, Brent, and Drew

There were 3 Plumlees in the NBA I think.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 of Rick Barry's sons played pro ball and 3 played in the NBA: Jon, Brent, and Drew

I dont think the 3rd plumlee made it to the league. Only remember seeing him at duke

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also dont we have 3 holiday brothers in the league now?

Jrue, Justin, and i think its Aaron

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where it's due, Lavar has two sons who were top 3 picks.

Yep. Now if he can stay out of the spotlight that'll be great. The more he talks the more pressure he put on them to be great

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can y'all just go ahead and buy out Derrick Rose? Lakers have an open roster spot that's got his name on it

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. It was. He played the man first.

they called it against the bears bs the giants this year as well. Correctly. Almost the exact same play. Just not in the ez (which has no bearing on if it’s dpi or not)
Dude, at :40 he's clearly staring at the ball and there's a bump as they both go for the ball. Butler simply jumps the route.I hate the Patriots and would've loved a PI call, but that is in no way PI. If they called PI in the Bears Giants game, and it was exactly similar to this play, then the refs in that game fucked up.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, at :40 he's clearly staring at the ball and there's a bump as they both go for the ball. Butler simply jumps the route.I hate the Patriots and would've loved a PI call, but that is in no way PI. If they called PI in the Bears Giants game, and it was exactly similar to this play, then the refs in that game fucked up.

he lowers his shoulder for contact. That’s not playing the ball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron going to end up with at least 6 titles and once that happens then the Lebron haters will be in deep shit. Their only argument will be jordan undefeated record in the finals

His new name is LeGoat James

Yep. He will be the Jack Nicklaus of the NBA...Jack not only won 18 majors but he had 17 runner-up finishes in majors which is insane if you think about it. He doesn't get penalized for those runner-up's, which he shouldn't.
So if Lebron gets to 6 rings and also has 6-7 runner-up finishes that will just be icing on the cake. Also, likely to have the All-Time Points title AND he will more than likely be top 3 in assists as well behind Stockton and Kidd.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He will be the Jack Nicklaus of the NBA...Jack not only won 18 majors but he had 17 runner-up finishes in majors which is insane if you think about it. He doesn't get penalized for those runner-up's, which he shouldn't.
So if Lebron gets to 6 rings and also has 6-7 runner-up finishes that will just be icing on the cake. Also, likely to have the All-Time Points title AND he will more than likely be top 3 in assists as well behind Stockton and Kidd.

Of LeBron's Final trips how many times has his team been the favorite, three? Against the Mavs, Spurs & Heat? And as far as his overall record I give him extra credit for getting two talent questionable Cavs teams ('07 & '18) all the way to the last round. Put any other player in the league in LeBron's situation and I doubt they make it to the Finals.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is well.
Busy time of the year business wise and navigating 2 current 1st place fantasy football teams has drained alot of my SportsHoopla time.
if you win both of those leagues that might eclipse what Whiteside is getting from the Kings this year. LOL