• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To diminsh MJ's career I only focus on the 7 times his Bulls got knocked outta the playoffs. And he didn't do a damn thing in Washington. Overrated.
Actually, he is kind of overrated. He's the (co-) GOAT, but people like thunderc treat him like a literal god who never missed a big shot or lost a big game

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he is kind of overrated. He's the (co-) GOAT, but people like thunderc treat him like a literal god who never missed a big shot or lost a big game

MJ failed many times. I think he'd even acknowledge that. He had to take his lumps from the Celtics & Pistons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't think they would need to address it in Round 1 but also might depend on how bad the OBJ injury is...still think 2-3 is a good spot. Say they pick at 20 and a gem star WR falls to him for example, wouldn't be against it.

Looking at the defense what do you think they need to address?

In my mind, a pass rusher opposite of Myles. Vernon will be gone unless he signs for a new, cheaper deal.
Interior DL depth especially if they don't sign Ogunjobi. Billings being out hurt.
CB. Depth at the position and maybe a true #2 after Ward. Can't trust Greedy at this point.
I think I see the same as you as needs on D. another safety would be fine, but think they like the combo of Delpit/Harrison (assuming they feel like Delpit will be back). another LB, as well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how it works. Like Lebron said...You go to the Lakers, you have to win titles for the fanbase to truly love you.

We're not spoiled...just well taken care of. lol

Hold on though.

He has a title with the Lakers.

Your franchise was a bottom feeder for the 6 or so years before he arrived. Now you are defending champs.

Even if the Lakers don’t win another with LBJ, he has earned his Laker stripes.

While I know your history is rich with multiple champions, there was also never a lower low than what LeBron helped deliver them from.

That has to count for something.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too young to remember all the stuff on Lebron passing up last second shots? Never saw that from the goat.

You are lauding guys like MJ and Kobe for making the wrong basketball play even though they made the right play in the same situation often.

When a great shooter like Kerr, Paxson, Kyle Korver etc.

Is open because his man is doubling you, you pass the ball every damn time and let him do his job.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are lauding guys like MJ and Kobe for making the wrong basketball play even though they made the right play in the same situation often.

When a great shooter like Kerr, Paxson, Kyle Korver etc.

Is open because his man is doubling you, you pass the ball every damn time and let him do his job.
I didn’t mention Kobe did I? I don’t care the name, it does not belong in a sentence with the goat.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t mention Kobe did I? I don’t care the name, it does not belong in a sentence with the goat.

You talked about LeBron “passing up shots” like it is a bad thing.

Aside from the 1 Finals series against Dallas when LeBron kept deferring to Wade and was horribly passive, the shots that he has “passed up” were better scoring opportunities for his teammates.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked about LeBron “passing up shots” like it is a bad thing.

Aside from the 1 Finals series against Dallas when LeBron kept deferring to Wade and was horribly passive, the shots that he has “passed up” were better scoring opportunities for his teammates.

that Dallas series haunts Lebron legacy.

they had zero business losing to that team. And it is held against him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.

And he has long since made up for it.

MJ had that series too against Orlando. But it is barely even a footnote in his story.

I am sure I was a bigger MJ fanatic than anybody here. But damn, the mythology surrounding him is out of control.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It won't be after he retires. MJ had plenty of those moments but bc it wasn't in the Finals...everyone just passes over it. Lebron will look perfect in about 10-20 years after he retires and IF he were to get 6 rings his resume will look MUCH better than MJ bc of one main thing everyone shits on him for right now, finals appearances. No one will come close to touching those Finals appearances especially that streak.

Lets just say he gets his 6 rings....and he makes it to 3 more Finals in his career. He goes 2-1...That would be 6 wins in 13 appearances in 17 postseasons.

Right now he has 4-6, 10 appearances in only 14 postseasons, with a streak of 8 in a row and 9 out of 10.

I mean think about that...that's insane!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on though.

He has a title with the Lakers.

Your franchise was a bottom feeder for the 6 or so years before he arrived. Now you are defending champs.

Even if the Lakers don’t win another with LBJ, he has earned his Laker stripes.

While I know your history is rich with multiple champions, there was also never a lower low than what LeBron helped deliver them from.

That has to count for something.

Titles

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston and OKC are 2 teams that could be in trouble next season when it comes to the playoffs.....

What 2 teams that didn't make the playoffs would replace them?

I say GS and Phoenix.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 for 6 in the finals, nothing dumb about that
Sure, he had a perfect record in the Finals but LeBron made it to more Finals and he dragged that Cavs team to the Finals when he was a babe in the woods......that game vs the Pistons was epic and showed just how important he was on that squad.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Thunder playing the part of LeBronJames24 (or whatever his name was) and Wiggy today......

Cool.