• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our forwards are the main ingredient on our PK. Braun back there is doing very much. It wouldnt be so bad to have Ghost or Gus out there every once in a while where that scenario would occur. At least Gus and Ghost are strong enough to shoot the puck high off the boards and get it out. I cant tell you how many times Braun doesnt get the puck out of the zone from below the goal line.,
I love how annoying Hayes is on the PK.... the way he stops the back pass, just hangs around the blue line, and disrupts the opponents set ups.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how annoying Hayes is on the PK.... the way he stops the back pass, just hangs around the blue line, and disrupts the opponents set ups.
I love it as well and he's not even our best PKer. Couts gets that honor.. Laughton is way above average as well and im sure Patrick and Farabee will be helping out this year also. Oh and dont forget about Raffl

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it as well and he's not even our best PKer. Couts gets that honor.. Laughton is way above average as well and im sure Patrick and Farabee will be helping out this year also. Oh and dont forget about Raffl

Or Giroux ;)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up front the Flyers have tons of options on the PK. 2-way hockey has been a major focus in building this team. Voracek and JvR are about the only guys up front that you wouldn't want to see on the PK. TK isn't exactly a stud defensively, but I bet if they put him there and told him to focus on it, he could do it.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake tonight for first goal

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter Hart is playing at a very high level right out of the gate here. Once our defense gets it together some, he is going to put up some really incredible numbers. Hopefully Couturier is not seriously injured here. Either way, we have the depth to get by, but he would be a huge loss.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to hear our rivals and start the season on a good note. I didn't get to watch this game unfortunately. I see TK got a hat trick. I love that the kids are off to a great start. Let's keep the streak going.
I want to talk about this Hart kid. As I said, I wasn't able to watch the game last night. I looked at the box score and saw that he faced a lot of shots. It's funny because it appears that the Flyers chased Jarry out of the game after 6 shots and he allowed 3 goals. Did Hart have many difficult saves? Before the season began I had Hart being a Vezina finalist. If he stays healthy, I believe he has a legitimate shot a winning it. That's pretty darn special for a 21-22 year old kid.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is going to be special
Im super excited to see how this season plays out

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to hear our rivals and start the season on a good note. I didn't get to watch this game unfortunately. I see TK got a hat trick. I love that the kids are off to a great start. Let's keep the streak going.
I want to talk about this Hart kid. As I said, I wasn't able to watch the game last night. I looked at the box score and saw that he faced a lot of shots. It's funny because it appears that the Flyers chased Jarry out of the game after 6 shots and he allowed 3 goals. Did Hart have many difficult saves? Before the season began I had Hart being a Vezina finalist. If he stays healthy, I believe he has a legitimate shot a winning it. That's pretty darn special for a 21-22 year old kid.

Hart looks great already, despite what his stats may look like at this stage. He definitely made some high quality saves to keep it 3-2 until we broke it open late. I don't think we're playing near as well in front of him defensively as we'd like to, which is not surprising so early on with no preseason.

Also, Couturier played one shift in that game and we still beat them handily. Again, hopefully his MRI looks good today.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't face a ton of hard shots. Teams will learn that the 5 hole is closed for business with him.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why more teams don't try to stop that back pass. He is the only one I recall doing it and it seems to work.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that Couts is out for 2 weeks with a rib injury.