• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is JVR our team MVP so far?

Work cut me off SportsHoopla so ive been mia

But damn we look pretty damn good considering all of the covid issues.

Lets just avoid the Bruins please

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Hart gets a shutout. I so badly want to see it. It will only help his confidence grow from here, and for the team overall.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Hart gets a shutout. I so badly want to see it. It will only help his confidence grow from here, and for the team overall.

Winner again!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back 3-0 wins. That’s how you take care of an inferior opponent.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things may be heating up soon on a trade? Reports are saying Nashville had scouts scoping out the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. I wonder if this has anything to do with Ekholm?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the liberal cucks that run my state have decided no live games for sports here. The sooner these hoax chasers quit fucking up people's lives the better! Guess I'll have to drive to Arizona or Dallas to see a game lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a big no to any trade with the Sabres, they suck! I think we'll see the Ekholm trade happen I just hope we don't over pay for him.:nono:

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How BIG are the next three games !?!?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they've adapted better to their losses as losing Nisky is apparently the Flyers achilles heel when playing them. They don't have the one thing that they need to stop their one line. It's not bad luck when you lose 5 straight games to one team. If you go back to playoff history normally the team that wins the season series wins the round. Unless the Flyers do something serious to alter this I'm afraid they will lose. Definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. I sure hope they find a way a way to trade for a solid D.
I don't think it's fair to say we can't beat them or we're doing the same thing when we have yet to play them ONCE with a full roster. Reigning Selke Trophy winner and arguably our best player missed 4 of those 5 games and we still took two to OT, having led by multiple goals a couple times as well.

You can see the value of Couturier since his return. This dude makes everything go for us and his absolute specialty is shutting down one player or one line, which is exactly what we struggled with against Boston. He absolutely embarrassed Jack Eichel earlier today, a superstar player making twice as much money.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's fair to say we can't beat them or we're doing the same thing when we have yet to play them ONCE with a full roster. Reigning Selke Trophy winner and arguably our best player missed 4 of those 5 games and we still took two to OT, having led by multiple goals a couple times as well.

You can see the value of Couturier since his return. This dude makes everything go for us and his absolute specialty is shutting down one player or one line, which is exactly what we struggled with against Boston. He absolutely embarrassed Jack Eichel earlier today, a superstar player making twice as much money.
Couts will definitely help but they need a dman he can't do it himself. If they can fix the problem on D then the skies the limit but I think that's key to beating Boston.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a big no to any trade with the Sabres, they suck! I think we'll see the Ekholm trade happen I just hope we don't over pay for him.:nono:
I'd be ok with Risto I don't think he's the problem in Buffalo but Mall may know more about him. Price is hard to say as they need to do something I know we agree on that. Crossing fingers!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be ok with Risto I don't think he's the problem in Buffalo but Mall may know more about him. Price is hard to say as they need to do something I know we agree on that. Crossing fingers!
I was actually watching him myself last 2 games very closely. He is def physical but he is slow to react to plays and offer very to little offensive game, basically Robert Hagg with heart. Anything worth value you gave up for him would be wasted. He's nowhere near an answer to our Defense and def wouldn't put us over the top to be a serious contender. At this point Ekholm is our best bet and he isn't a guarantee person to put us in the driver's seat but he'll help in the top 4. I was hoping maybe Dumba would be around but it seems Minny wants to play hockey all of a sudden.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually watching him myself last 2 games very closely. He is def physical but he is slow to react to plays and offer very to little offensive game, basically Robert Hagg with heart. Anything worth value you gave up for him would be wasted. He's nowhere near an answer to our Defense and def wouldn't put us over the top to be a serious contender. At this point Ekholm is our best bet and he isn't a guarantee person to put us in the driver's seat but he'll help in the top 4. I was hoping maybe Dumba would be around but it seems Minny wants to play hockey all of a sudden.
keep in mind that Risto was battling a pretty severe case of covid. I'm not sure if that is his problem or not? Some guys simply just need a change of scenery. When you are drafted by a shit team and losing is the norm, these guys just all look bad. IE.look at Jeff Skinner now. The guy was great in Carolina and his first couple of years in Buffalo. Now he's been a healthy scratch. Look at Dahlin was a top pick and he's not much better than Risto stays wise.