• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game got ugly quickly. Same story and same results vs the Bruins. Penalties all one sided in favor for the Bruins. Anybody concerned about Hart? I think he needs benched and get his head straight. It's not all of his fault, but he's just off of his game.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they're really screwed as other lines are scoring. It's over they can't beat Boston may as well trade some vets and retool for next year.
I'm concerned about Hart. He's not seeing the pick or he's lost confidence it seems?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned about Hart. He's not seeing the pick or he's lost confidence it seems?
Not all on him. Even with a full lineup they can't beat them. I'm just calling it as I've seen it. May as well trade a few vets while you can and get better for the future. Either that or bring in a coach who knows how to stop one line. AV obviously has no idea. Special teams also suck and the B's flourish every year on them.. .

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how we can't beat a team even once and yet last season we owned them? How the fuck does that even happen? We have the same friggen team only we added Patrick and Lindblom back in lineup. This blows my mind.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how we can't beat a team even once and yet last season we owned them? How the fuck does that even happen? We have the same friggen team only we added Patrick and Lindblom back in lineup. This blows my mind.
Yep and so far both have been invisible all season.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the standings would be reversed but they can't even remotely handle one line. They've just decided to let them walk all over them and that's been the difference. I wasn't expecting a win today but they should have had a better effort against that line so they can build upon it. They haven't so in my mind they are done.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is one positive to come out of this game. Couts continues to be dominant and I thought our guys did a good job of finishing their checks. We just seem so damn slow.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different view tonight. 1:30 in the 2nd allowing three goals. Other than that, they’ve played with a lot of guts.
31 hits , probably the most all year.

missing so many players and coming off 10 days home. Can’t expect a whole lot - and we didn’t get a whole lot. Let’s see what they’re doing a week from now.

not saying this team as comprised has any answer vs the Bruins, so likely a second round exit again this year (at best)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different view tonight. 1:30 in the 2nd allowing three goals. Other than that, they’ve played with a lot of guts.
31 hits , probably the most all year.

missing so many players and coming off 10 days home. Can’t expect a whole lot - and we didn’t get a whole lot. Let’s see what they’re doing a week from now.

not saying this team as comprised has any answer vs the Bruins, so likely a second round exit again this year (at best)
The only down side to your hits analogy is it came from guys that aren't normally in the line up. Yes a vast improvement but we got slaughtered in our D zone once again.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone please tell me why Morin is on this team? We are up 2-1 and give up 3 goals in a row to make it 4-2 them. A perfect time for him to do something to spark this team and he does nothing.

Sam you are not on this team for your skating or scoring ability. So if you wont do anything to spark our club in a big game you need to play for the Phantoms.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV maybe its time to have someone cover Patsta just a thought
Either his system is to complicated or our assistant coaching sux. Our PP is still horrible and our Defense is done after 1 period. I don't see where enough was done this off season to help this team and that's on Fletcher. Hope someone else draws Boston in the playoffs and beats them.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all knew we were not going to win last night with pretty much our top line was out with covid protocol. That being said, we did well up until our epic meltdown in a span of 3 minutes in the second period. This team even at full strength, has many flaws and it continues to be dismissed.
Our special teams for starters is a disaster. This continues to be overlooked imo. Partially that has to be on the coaching. We are almost last in NHL on the penalty kill. That's unacceptable if we are truly a contender. Our PP, ha, is so precictable that the opposition knows where the passing, shots, and whats transpiring next. It's embarrassing.
It seems like I keep hearing the same drum over and over, but we just don't have the physicality of players on this roster to take out a team like Boston and a few others. I wish we had a guy like Shea Webber. Heck, I wish we had an old Chara right about now.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking how weird is it that less than a few months removed from last season to this season that we owned Boston last season and it's now reversed and the Islanders owned us last season and we are up on them so far this season with same rosters pretty much.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either his system is to complicated or our assistant coaching sux. Our PP is still horrible and our Defense is done after 1 period. I don't see where enough was done this off season to help this team and that's on Fletcher. Hope someone else draws Boston in the playoffs and beats them.
I agree about not enough was done in the off season 100%

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking how weird is it that less than a few months removed from last season to this season that we owned Boston last season and it's now reversed and the Islanders owned us last season and we are up on them so far this season with same rosters pretty much.
They have now have collected 10 points off of us. Hopefully we can do the same to the rags and get those points back.