• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this to a point.

If you are “not allowed” to play the game or have been handcuffed in using all your talents, frustration can set in

even being the “young Jedi” I’ve said previously that you have to have players that match what the “system” asks of you.

AV has a system that has proven somewhat successful but has never won a cup. It is painfully obvious he is not going to adapt to the players, the players have to adapt to him. Those that done’t - have to go.

so we sell big time this year and start populating the roster with his type of player.
I would tend to agree with you, except it doesn't make sense that last year you bought into the system and won and everyone played well. Fast forward to this season, same players, same system and Holy Fuck! This is far from a regression, it's a straight free fall. Niskanen wasn't that huge of a game changer. At this point I'm more inclined to point some fingers at our Asst coaching staff.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you thought we were getting the next Gretzky or Messier and Giroux isn't Gretzky or Messier.

Got it.

LOL
No I thought we were getting a true leader, not a part time player year in and year out. I know, rebuilding years, all 9 of them lol. Giroux couldn't sniff Gretzky or Messiers jocks.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I thought we were getting a true leader, not a part time player year in and year out. I know, rebuilding years, all 9 of them lol. Giroux couldn't sniff Gretzky or Messiers jocks.
Well, perhaps a part-time fan such as yourself deserves a part-time player. Nobody is that good game in and game out, let alone year in and year out. That's the whole fucking point. Which 9 years are you speaking of? This is Giroux's 13th season. I wasn't aware that teams qualified for the playoffs in the middle of rebuilds.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, perhaps a part-time fan such as yourself deserves a part-time player. Nobody is that good game in and game out, let alone year in and year out. That's the whole fucking point. Which 9 years are you speaking of? This is Giroux's 13th season. I wasn't aware that teams qualified for the playoffs in the middle of rebuilds.
So we've had a 13 year rebuild? What a waste of a career. Sad that this part time fan and all the rest of the fans have proved your stupid hockey knowledge to be utter bullshit and repeated stats. Main reason everyone here ignores you. I understand you have Gees cock in your mouth and it hurts to hear others speak I'll of your hero, but go kindly fuck yourself with a Giroux doll.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tend to agree with you, except it doesn't make sense that last year you bought into the system and won and everyone played well. Fast forward to this season, same players, same system and Holy Fuck! This is far from a regression, it's a straight free fall. Niskanen wasn't that huge of a game changer. At this point I'm more inclined to point some fingers at our Asst coaching staff.
I absolutely did buy into a coach that could bring a system to this team. I also said the GM / Coach had to be aligned on what that system requires from players and the GM had to get (or keep) those players and discard those who didn’t fit. Ghost is my prime example that I stated over and over again - like the guy as a player but doesn’t fit AV’s system.

here’s something to think about with Nisky. He could have been that guy saying “look guys, I’ve been there, won a cup. Stick with it even if we have bad days. He lead by example.

things weren’t working out early for the club , players got frustrated and there was no one saying “stick with it” and certainly no one is consistently leading by example.

now it’s a battle of the wills. Strict nanny (AV) vs the spoiled brats and the older kids just watching from their bedrooms.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we've had a 13 year rebuild? What a waste of a career. Sad that this part time fan and all the rest of the fans have proved your stupid hockey knowledge to be utter bullshit and repeated stats. Main reason everyone here ignores you. I understand you have Gees cock in your mouth and it hurts to hear others speak I'll of your hero, but go kindly fuck yourself with a Giroux doll.
We've made the playoffs at least every other season his entire career. How exactly is that a rebuild?

Everyone ignores me? So, you and your pal Lasgop must qualify as everyone. Well shit, don't hurt my feelings now.

Such a great fan of the team you are. Keep trolling.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 days until the deadline!!

Please make major changes.
I thought we had to wait until the off season to get value for underperforming veterans? Who do you want to go and what is the return? Gee and Hayes have NMC which leaves Jake and JVR.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we had to wait until the off season to get value for underperforming veterans? Who do you want to go and what is the return? Gee and Hayes have NMC which leaves Jake and JVR.
We do have to wait until off season for some guys that we wont get back value like Gee who we could ask to waive his NMC .I think we can get some good value for JVR Laughton Braun and just trade Haag and Raffl so we dont lose them for nothing. That would be a major change for a deadline sell off.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I thought we were getting a true leader, not a part time player year in and year out. I know, rebuilding years, all 9 of them lol. Giroux couldn't sniff Gretzky or Messiers

We do have to wait until off season for some guys that we wont get back value like Gee who we could ask to waive his NMC .I think we can get some good value for JVR Laughton Braun and just trade Haag and Raffl so we dont lose them for nothing. That would be a major change for a deadline sell off.
Laughton and Raffle are on expiring contracts so a pick, maybe a 4. I really like them both but they are a luxury on this team. Maybe we get a box of pucks for Braun. Not sure what JVR value is - prospect plus 2nd?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughton and Raffle are on expiring contracts so a pick, maybe a 4. I really like them both but they are a luxury on this team. Maybe we get a box of pucks for Braun. Not sure what JVR value is - prospect plus 2nd?
I think we could get more for Laughton than a 4th. A 4th for Raffl is fine that means we got something and didnt lose him for nothing by not resigning him. Maybe a team out there has a need for a veteran RHD and we could steal something for Braun at the deadline. JVR has value and if we arent going to protect him we may as well trade him now and not lose him to the Kraken for nothing.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should replace AV with the Phantoms coach, he seems to be getting a positive message across to players, or just call up the Phantoms so games will be more competitive :sly:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article that said " This month for every Flyer save Walmart will donate 100 meals to families in need".

I hope he gets back to normal so families dont go hungry.
Well they put up an 8 spot on the Caps so, maybe double that?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still not over getting beat 6-1 by the worst team in hockey in 2 decades.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas has woken up to the Flyers. Isles -175 tonight