• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear youre ok!!! SF is a terrible place i dont know why anyone lives there.
Thanks man, something in the water here makes people crazy lol. Reports I've heard so far say this dude was a Muslim or converted One? To bad we can't erase these idiots before they decide to push their agendas on people.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man, something in the water here makes people crazy lol. Reports I've heard so far say this dude was a Muslim or converted One? To bad we can't erase these idiots before they decide to push their agendas on people.
Thats funny the water over here makes people crazy too!!

People are crazy all over.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would keep Sanheim and move Ghost at all cost if possible. If Ellis comes over that puts Sanheim back as a solid 3/4 guy going forward. If we were to trade a forward right now if i would look to move JVR while his value is at its peak. Patricks value is so low i doubt anyone wants him, im not even sure i would take him if i were the Kraken.

Patrick will keep high value for a season or two more. #2 overall picks come with some serious expectations and his health stuff will keep his value high for another season or two. Plus he's a right-handed C with decent size. I feel certain he's got a ton of value still. Especially for Seattle. They won't have a better shot at a young guy with a potential to be a 1C. Even if it they think it's a bit of a long shot.

I don't love the idea of moving Sanheim either. But as a LH dman that brings more offense than defense, he's an easier hole to fill than a top 4 RH dman that brings more defense than offense. Ghost I just don't think has enough value to build an Ellis-worthy package around. He could be part of it, but they'll need a bigger piece in there too. And unless Nashville thinks they can compete just by changing the dynamic a little, they don't have any use for a 31 year old that's signed for 3 more years at $7M. I don't think JvR moves the needle for them at all if they're heading for a rebuild.

If I were running Nashville and considering an Ellis trade, I would want young NHL players with top half of the lineup of upside, high draft picks, or highly touted prospects. I'd be looking for deals like the Flyers got for Richards/Carter (1st round picks, Simmonds, Voracek, B. Schenn, etc.). That's the best chance to 'rebuild on the fly' without tearing it all down.

But that's just me. Who knows what Poile actually wants to do

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used the wrong words. I want JVR traded in a separate trade while his value is at its peak. To a playoff team who will overpay. Gotta get rid of him now before he turns back into a pumpkin.

If any GM has watched Patrick's injury riddled career and play since he has come back they would be blind if they give us anything for him. If the Kraken's GM is worth anything he wont take Patrick.. Yes he has size but anyone who has watched hockey knows he doesnt use it so that should never be brought up when speaking of him as a player. His best attribute is being really good a defensive center and he is minus 15.

I disagree that i think could build a trade around Ghost to get Ellis.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used the wrong words. I want JVR traded in a separate trade while his value is at its peak. To a playoff team who will overpay. Gotta get rid of him now before he turns back into a pumpkin.

If any GM has watched Patrick's injury riddled career and play since he has come back they would be blind if they give us anything for him. If the Kraken's GM is worth anything he wont take Patrick.. Yes he has size but anyone who has watched hockey knows he doesnt use it so that should never be brought up when speaking of him as a player. His best attribute is being really good a defensive center and he is minus 15.

I disagree that i think could build a trade around Ghost to get Ellis.

I have to say I chuckled at the thought of you calling JvR a pumpkin! Emasculating, and the cinderella reference. Perfect summation of your views on JvR! And I do agree, if a team wants to trade a valuable asset for JvR right now, I'm on board. With the makeup of the team right now, that 7M could be spent in a better way. Even with him producing, let alone when he's not.

As for the Patrick and Ghost notes, looks like you think that Ghost has more value than Patrick. I agree if you're only concerned about this season, but I think Patrick is significantly more valuable going forward. So we can agree to disagree on that, and on Ghost being the centerpiece of a hypothetical Ellis trade.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early , but I already hate the way this game has started. Hart already making big saves.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so fucking disgusted with this team. Myers again out of place.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish this season ended tonight. I can't take this anymore. It's brutal to watch and I hate getting all worked up about it.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart should be put on the shelf. Not all his fault, but he's not stealing games either. Getting blasted by the lowly Devils is bad. It's time for the tanking?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart should be put on the shelf. Not all his fault, but he's not stealing games either. Getting blasted by the lowly Devils is bad. It's time for the tanking?
Made decision not to watch tonight. Looks like a good choice.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start watching the Avs, their exciting as hell and they win a lot!
I know. The Avs look real good. I feel so frustrated for so many reasons. For example, I wish Fletcher would trade a key player and see if this does anything? I'm sick and tired of Meyers and Sanheim fucking turning over the puck, afraid to hit and taking a hit, and continuously missing assignments on the ice.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made decision not to watch tonight. Looks like a good choice.
The Flyers are so bad now that they had two short handed opportunities by Couts and Hayes only to hit the post and missed wide. I'll watch it because I'm a lifelong fan, but this shit is just not fun to watch anymore.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. The Avs look real good. I feel so frustrated for so many reasons. For example, I wish Fletcher would trade a key player and see if this does anything? I'm sick and tired of Meyers and Sanheim fucking turning over the puck, afraid to hit and taking a hit, and continuously missing assignments on the ice.
At this point your just driving yourself bonkers lol. A trade at this point IMO does nothing because even if you had Bobby Orr coming here it wouldn't be enough to save our defense. I agree though, it's time to start dangling names to see who comes to the feast.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I have no idea how I can continue to watch this? I wonder how awaz and Mav can sit through this?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point your just driving yourself bonkers lol. A trade at this point IMO does nothing because even if you had Bobby Orr coming here it wouldn't be enough to save our defense. I agree though, it's time to start dangling names to see who comes to the feast.
at the very least draft picks and young prospects? Hell let the Kraken take whomever. They all stink at this point.