• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sticking with Oskar

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to say this now. We are so fucked. This team is very bad in every part of their game now. Elliott is a disaster tonight. Turnovers galore. Again, we have to chase the game because we continue to dig ourselves in a hole. Fuck, we as fans deserve better than this garbage we continue to see on our home ice. This is just embarrassing. Has AV already lost his message to this team? This is just a bad slump and we continue to fall in the standings.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to say this now. We are so fucked. This team is very bad in every part of their game now. Elliott is a disaster tonight. Turnovers galore. Again, we have to chase the game because we continue to dig ourselves in a hole. Fuck, we as fans deserve better than this garbage we continue to see on our home ice. This is just embarrassing. Has AV already lost his message to this team? This is just a bad slump and we continue to fall in the standings.

Definitely can’t slump like this for long. Might have been too long already. Only sliver of hope is that the Bruins haven’t been lighting it up either. Too much longer of this and NYI, PIT and WSH will have their spots sewn up.

Fletcher has gotta be itching to do something right now.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a Matt Duchene problem. Which is when Duchene was here in Colorado because he is a me player, we have too many me players. As soon as he left it became a team mentality in Colorado and look where they are now. We need to weed out the Duchenes and revamp our whole defense, it's that simple. This off season needs to see a HUGE shake up and that includes out with the old and in with some new!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hope the team stands pat for the rest of the season. There's no sense at this point wasting any kind of talent or future pieces for a Gologoski type player, it brings you no where closer to a cup this season.
The core of this team going forward has to be Hart, Coots, Tk, Hayes, Farabee, NAK, Laughton, Lindblom, Patrick, Raffl and whatever talent you have coming up. It's time to get what we can for Gee and Jake at this point, I feel both could bring back some potential solid blue line help, and maybe a strong blue collar forward, I think unless he finds Jesus, Myers may be a bust and we know Hagg is not a future role player for this team. You could also throw Ghost in the mix to either keep as a 3rd line guy or possibly move him too for something a little better. I think a youth movement needs to happen and soon. I'm also for keeping JVR if he can keep performing at this level, or is it to risky and you feed him to the Kraken. That to opens up a few more doors.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hope the team stands pat for the rest of the season. There's no sense at this point wasting any kind of talent or future pieces for a Gologoski type player, it brings you no where closer to a cup this season.
The core of this team going forward has to be Hart, Coots, Tk, Hayes, Farabee, NAK, Laughton, Lindblom, Patrick, Raffl and whatever talent you have coming up. It's time to get what we can for Gee and Jake at this point, I feel both could bring back some potential solid blue line help, and maybe a strong blue collar forwWoard, I think unless he finds Jesus, Myers may be a bust and we know Hagg is not a future role player for this team. You could also throw Ghost in the mix to either keep as a 3rd line guy or possibly move him too for something a little better. I think a youth movement needs to happen and soon. I'm also for keeping JVR if he can keep performing at this level, or is it to risky and you feed him to the Kraken. That to opens up a few more doors.

This is crazy but I find it hard to believe that they are a Nisky away from being a solid playoff team. They are absolute crap on D and its killing everything including their goaltending. The team fights on O but then the D just is total crap and gives them nothing back. Would one D set it straight? Hard to believe but it may be the case. Either way not good enough to truly contend. They need more on D than that as we saw in the isles series.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're way better than this. You can't just blow the whole fucking team up because we appear to have never gotten over covid19 and are slumping. Our defense is constantly out of position, reacting too slowly and losing battles in front of the net left and right. Now even Elliott (who had been solid until recently) is overcompensating for the bad defense and trying to do too much, which is burning him. His confidence is waning now too and neither goalie is in a good place.

All of that said, the Caps are rolling right now. Our offense has fought back in three straight games now, but mostly came up just short.

Those of you who want to scrap half of the team right now can continue to cry me a fucking river. If you're seriously giving up on Sanheim and Myers already at age 24 and 23, you're out of your damn minds.

It's really not THAT bad. We're going to overcome this and move on. We were the hottest team in the Nhl last season when the pandemic hit and arguably had a weaker roster than we do now, especially at the forward position.

While it's great to see Patrick score, he needs to be way more responsible with the puck and defensively. A lot of our other forwards are scoring consistently right now and playing well overall. The special teams and defense has to come around here eventually.

Last edited:

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fire Yeo... today. He has sufficient talent to make this, at a minimum, an average defensive corp. We're operating at the bottom.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crazy but I find it hard to believe that they are a Nisky away from being a solid playoff team. They are absolute crap on D and its killing everything including their goaltending. The team fights on O but then the D just is total crap and gives them nothing back. Would one D set it straight? Hard to believe but it may be the case. Either way not good enough to truly contend. They need more on D than that as we saw in the isles series.
There us absolutely nothing on the market right now to right our defensive woes. Like I said, wait until the off season and go for a couple of big fish, at least 1 top Dman and a top young forward. I don't want to lose Giroux and Jake but they would be key pieces you'd have to involve in a trade, also your core gets younger.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Let's hope they win tonight eh?

TK gets 'em going.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The core of this team going forward has to be Hart, Coots, Tk, Hayes, Farabee, NAK, Laughton, Lindblom, Patrick, Raffl and whatever talent you have coming up. It's time to get what we can for Gee and Jake at this point, I feel both could bring back some potential solid blue line help, and maybe a strong blue collar forward, I think unless he finds Jesus, Myers may be a bust and we know Hagg is not a future role player for this team. You could also throw Ghost in the mix to either keep as a 3rd line guy or possibly move him too for something a little better. I think a youth movement needs to happen and soon. I'm also for keeping JVR if he can keep performing at this level, or is it to risky and you feed him to the Kraken. That to opens up a few more doors.
Only Couts Farabee and TK are worth anything. The rest could GTFOH!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There us absolutely nothing on the market right now to right our defensive woes. Like I said, wait until the off season and go for a couple of big fish, at least 1 top Dman and a top young forward. I don't want to lose Giroux and Jake but they would be key pieces you'd have to involve in a trade, also your core gets younger.
We are destined to be a middle os the road team with Gee and Jake. Its been established at this point

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the forwards is only Couts is in the top 50 in the league. All the good teams have at least 2 or 3 in in the top 30.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are destined to be a middle os the road team with Gee and Jake. Its been established at this point
It's not just that, but they can still bring value back in a trade, if you wait another 2 years you'll get nothing for them. Might as well bolster our defense with some kind of trade, find some solid deals to bring in a couple of younger solid guys. We're already young, might as well get real young lol.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping up with a several year trend, hopefully the very average team from the last few months snaps out of it and starts playing like a real team. Seems about the right time of the season. Tonight would be a good start.