• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF @ BigKen doesn't he usually let us know who the Pats have had in for a visit? Did I miss that?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had their 30 visitors and according to Patriots All Access, the Pats now have 7 college scouts who went to more than 70 Pro days.

Usually, one scout travels a region and reports back. This past Monday all of the scouts, BB, Caserio and Mcdaniels met in the Draft Room for 15 straight hours. The Draft Boards are done. It used to be in Caseriosoffice but Kraft had a room designed by Caserio and built it for just the draft. It's Romm 1.19.1 and there are only four lasers that will unlock the door. Notice I said lasers, not keys.

Very interesting thing about the scouts.......three of them were at the Boston College Pro day.

Like I said, I was in Florida for the past 5 days and did not watch TV or even see a front page of a newspaper. I didn't use myIphone for anything but texting or calling family. I didn't even answer emails or texts from outside the three other people on vacation with me. I didn't want to get caught up in anything other than trying to get a tan. I even had two beers at Busch Gardens and a Pina Colada at the pool. That's more booze than I've had in the past twenty years.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had their 30 visitors and according to Patriots All Access, the Pats now have 7 college scouts who went to more than 70 Pro days.

Usually, one scout travels a region and reports back. This past Monday all of the scouts, BB, Caserio and Mcdaniels met in the Draft Room for 15 straight hours. The Draft Boards are done. It used to be in Caseriosoffice but Kraft had a room designed by Caserio and built it for just the draft. It's Romm 1.19.1 and there are only four lasers that will unlock the door. Notice I said lasers, not keys.

Very interesting thing about the scouts.......three of them were at the Boston College Pro day.

Like I said, I was in Florida for the past 5 days and did not watch TV or even see a front page of a newspaper. I didn't use myIphone for anything but texting or calling family. I didn't even answer emails or texts from outside the three other people on vacation with me. I didn't want to get caught up in anything other than trying to get a tan. I even had two beers at Busch Gardens and a Pina Colada at the pool. That's more booze than I've had in the past twenty years.

Are the beers still free at Busch Gardens

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zach Allen DE BC: Maybe they are taking a look at him? I like the kid quite a bit

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter on @MutCallahan: I wouldn’t be surprised if Ben Watson unretires and ends up in New England.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the beers still free at Busch Gardens
7 oz Bud Light and Yangleighs are free. Limited to two and they stamp your hand. Easy to remove with a wet wipe.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Reiss ESPN Staff Writer
The type of stadium renovation any team would want in the offseason: It appears "construction" is underway to make room for the Patriots' sixth Super Bowl banner.
a1b8427a-9060-4364-bdfe-6e513fb88971.jpeg

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who don't live in NE..................Tom Brady and Julian Edelman worked out at BC for several hours on Saturday. Someone got a video of Brady throwing a perfect 60 yard (in the air) pass that dropped right into JE's hands. JE was in shorts and shirtless and looks to be in mid seasonshape already. TB was in shorts and a tee.

Just thought you should know..............................

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who don't live in NE..................Tom Brady and Julian Edelman worked out at BC for several hours on Saturday. Someone got a video of Brady throwing a perfect 60 yard (in the air) pass that dropped right into JE's hands. JE was in shorts and shirtless and looks to be in mid seasonshape already. TB was in shorts and a tee.

Just thought you should know..............................

I posted the video of that. 7 posts up.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Broncos OT Jared Veldheer visited the Patriots, per source. With Isaiah Wynn recovering from an Achilles injury, OT depth is an area for the team to consider.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Broncos OT Jared Veldheer visited the Patriots, per source. With Isaiah Wynn recovering from an Achilles injury, OT depth is an area for the team to consider.
Hell it's been a year I hope he still isn't recovering, I hope he is recovered!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NESN and BST are reporting that this trade has picked up a lot of steam. It's very close to being done and the Patriots and Vikings are just having trouble agreeing to the draft pick(s) that the patriotswill give up in 2020.

The Patriots blew past the exit where they could have picked up a tight end at the NFL Draft to further prepare the franchise for the post-Rob Gronkowski era. Alas, Bill Belichick passed on the position altogether as New England brought back ten draftees from Nashville, none of which were of the tight end variety.

That said, the Patriots' draft is overall looked at as a pretty solid haul that addresses immediate needs along with simply taking the best players available. The only question that really remains is the tight end spot. And it just so happens that there may be one for the taking.

Vikings' Kyle Rudolph was at the center of trade rumors throughout the weekend after Minnesota selected Alabama tight end Irv Smith Jr. in the second round. Couple the addition of Smith and the fact that Rudolph is entering a contract year, the writing could be on the wall that the veteran tight end's time in Minnesota is up. If you're the Vikings now that they have Smith in the fold, that could make Rudolph expendable to try and recoup some assets before you run the risk of losing him for nothing in free agency.