• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Rosenhaus derailed the train today. "Gronk might consider coming baxkfor a few games later in the season." He's Gronk's agent and the last thing the Patriots need is another 'he's in, he's out' spring from anyone connected with Gronk.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Rosenhaus derailed the train today. "Gronk might consider coming baxkfor a few games later in the season." He's Gronk's agent and the last thing the Patriots need is another 'he's in, he's out' spring from anyone connected with Gronk.
How about we just don't take the bait... ever. If some how, some way, some time he shows up on the field.... so be it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Southie - that 76 team won me over. Before that, I was aimlessly following the sport and had a casual rooting interest in the early to mid 70's Vikings teams.

I was a colts fan after working summer camp for them the year they won the SB (1971)
I barely paid attention but I loved Bubba Smith - what a guy!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a colts fan [/B]after working summer camp for them the year they won the SB (1971)
I barely paid attention but I loved Bubba Smith - what a guy!

Go wash your mouth out with soap and say 10 hail Mary's.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FieldYates
21m21 minutes ago

The Patriots have officially placed Rob Gronkowksi on the reserve/retired list. His contract no longer counts on the books and Gronk no longer counts towards the Patriots’ 90-man roster.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I like

Shiano, Fraser, Mayo, Belichick (Steve) and the defensive coaches look like guys who know what they're doing and HOW to do it.

Offense is pretty much the same.

No idea about ST.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard again today that the Patriots and Giants are talking. Sterling Shepard appears to be the target of the Patriots. Curran says that it probly will not happen untiul the draft.

There are still a lot of rumporsabout WRs that are trying to catch on anywhere, but more than afew are will to take less and possibly get a shot at a ring. Damaryus Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace and Jermaine Kearse have all supposedly been in contact with the Patriots. Other than a few passing remarks, it doesn't appear that the pats are interested in any of them except Kearse.

Also heard that the patriotssupposedly had a talk with Austin Seferian-Jenkins a TE who's 26 but has 5 years in the NFL. 2 with the Bucs, 2 with the Jets and 1 with the Jags last year. Hasn't had the best offenses to work with so not sure how he'd fit in with the Patriots.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard again today that the Patriots and Giants are talking. Sterling Shepard appears to be the target of the Patriots. Curran says that it probly will not happen untiul the draft.

There are still a lot of rumporsabout WRs that are trying to catch on anywhere, but more than afew are will to take less and possibly get a shot at a ring. Damaryus Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace and Jermaine Kearse have all supposedly been in contact with the Patriots. Other than a few passing remarks, it doesn't appear that the pats are interested in any of them except Kearse.

Also heard that the patriotssupposedly had a talk with Austin Seferian-Jenkins a TE who's 26 but has 5 years in the NFL. 2 with the Bucs, 2 with the Jets and 1 with the Jags last year. Hasn't had the best offenses to work with so not sure how he'd fit in with the Patriots.
I'd like to see him in training camp. See what he can do with TB12.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Owners' Meeting ended yesterday. As is the norm, teams tend to gather in the lobby and say their good byes. There was a problem that turned into panic yesterday. Two teams had no representatives hanging around to say good bye. The New England Patriots which under most conditions could be ignored. The problem was the second team.................Arizona Cardinals. According to reports, the Giants, Dolphins and Chargers immediately sent people out looking to see if they could find anyone from either team. The panic is that the Patriots have a ton of draft picks and the three teams in a panic have all spoken to the Cardinals about the availability of Josh Rosen. What really got people a bit crazy was that both teams had checked out so that meant that they were not hunkered in a room. No one thinks calmly in a panic and no one checked the restaurant where the Cards and Pats were having a quiet coffee break in the corner. Needless to say that about 12 more people decided to go to the restaurant to get a coffee as the Pats and Cardinals were leaving.

There were no hints or anything else about what they were talking about but as one left coast reporter said, "When the Patriots are sitting with another team, everyone takes notice and tries to figure what they could be doing that could effect them." The Patriots have been rumored to be interested in Rosen and have supposedly spoken several times with the Cardinals. If they are not talking about Rosen, they have certainly driven his price up for the other teams.

As much as people hate the Patriots, they sure do worry about them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3