• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown was too expensive,
Flowers was too expensive,
Amendola was too expensive,
Allen was too expensive,

Miami say we are done now and they are in......Too funny!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown was too expensive,
Flowers was too expensive,
Amendola was too expensive,
Allen was too expensive,

We knew that Brown and Flowers were two of the top FA available and that they more than likely would not be back. Patricia overpaid for DA, he's not worth $9M for 2 years. Dwayne Allen wasn't worth keeping as a blocker for $8M in 2019. I don't expect to hear that the patriotsare doing anything from today until at least Saturday. Any big names that aren't signed by then will be more open to taking less and signing before the Cap tank goes completely dry and they can't fill a canteen with what's left.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans and Patriots were in a bidding wrfor WR Adam Humphries. Titans decided to fire a bigger load and Humphries has agreed to a 4 year/ $36M. Patriots reportedly were trying not to pay Humphries more than Julian Edelman.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us saw the tapes but the league sure did hand down some stiff punishment for no good reason

I know I know the natural gas law you have been hanging your hat on that since we started. Yet again there has not been a single report of deflated balls at any other teams outdoor cold weather games since. Perhaps the witches of Salem have conjured up some charm? Ball only deflate by natural gas law in Foxborough that's cool.
The Colts had 4 balls measured during this game that were all low as well IIRC?

As mentioned the league hasn't realeased their findings of the " spot checks" I wonder why:noidea:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network says that the Patriots will indeed complete the trade for Josh Rosen tomorrow and will sign Golden Tate by Friday.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network says that the Patriots will indeed complete the trade for Josh Rosen tomorrow and will sign Golden Tate by Friday.
Whoa now that is interesting new to me. I really think Rosen was not ready for baptism by fire he may be a steal if we can work that. And you and I already talked about Tate IMO he would be a nice addition. Although I would still like the Pats to target a WR and TE in this draft.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't seen anything on Twitter saying those are done deals for the Patriots. Not saying it doesn't happen or anything but seems like that would be all over twitter if true.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen anything on Twitter saying those are done deals for the Patriots. Not saying it doesn't happen or anything but seems like that would be all over twitter if true.
Twitter LMAO so happy I never got involved with that shit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of bad with it but it is where a ton of football news is broke.
Yeah don't care, it's become a national embarrassment, and I won't delve any further into that as this is not the appropriate forum for that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said the deals are completely done. Notice they said Rosen tomorrow and Tate by Friday. Could be that the Patriots have some other irons in the fire and have told everyone to keep this stuff totally under wraps untl they can pull the irons out hot. They might have something going on where they can move Hoyer or Etling or both and don't want to have the other team(s) cheapen the deal(s).

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said the deals are completely done. Notice they said Rosen tomorrow and Tate by Friday. Could be that the Patriots have some other irons in the fire and have told everyone to keep this stuff totally under wraps untl they can pull the irons out hot. They might have something going on where they can move Hoyer or Etling or both and don't want to have the other team(s) cheapen the deal(s).
Do you think somebody is about to offer two #1s for Etling?

A good deal for Etling is whatever change is in your pocket. Without news of a potential trade for Rosen and the Pats just might get the buyer to throw in all the lint too.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think somebody is about to offer two #1s for Etling?

A good deal for Etling is whatever change is in your pocket. Without news of a potential trade for Rosen and the Pats just might get the buyer to throw in all the lint too.

I think you missed the point maybe. If the Cards damn sure are going to take Murray and can get Hoyer and a pick say a 3rd or 4th then the Pats getting Rosen a 1 last year that may be enough. If not throwing in Etling for QB competition in camp may sweeten the deal. This would leave the Cards with the QB they covet a pick and two QBs one a vet.

The Pats in turn get Rosen whom they feel may have more potential than Ariz is aware of. And if need be can still take a QB with all the picks they have.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah don't care, it's become a national embarrassment, and I won't delve any further into that as this is not the appropriate forum for that.

Not trying to kiss your ass or anything but it seems I tend to agree with you on a lot of things and you can now add Twitter to the list. What a joke and an embarrassment. Anybody who wants to read about anything happening in the US clicks on an "article" and gets to read a bunch of Twitter comments.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to kiss your ass or anything but it seems I tend to agree with you on a lot of things and you can now add Twitter to the list. What a joke and an embarrassment. Anybody who wants to read about anything happening in the US clicks on an "article" and gets to read a bunch of Twitter comments.
Twitter where a bunch of twits tweet?