• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making up your own reality for no other reason to play your silly little games. It's old news. You've been pulling this shit from the moment you got to the NBA threads.

giphy.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, obviously not "bothered", but reacts anyways...:L

nice spin, though...i guess...

walk in the park didn't help, huh...?
If I don't reply how can I get you to say more dumb things?

You have replied to nearly all my comments today. I guess by your "logic" you are bothered. Hope you don't lose sleep.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something wrong with you. You don't have to wait 8 weeks for an opinion. And like I said yesterday CL67 is hoping the D improves by week 8. Stop making up your own reality for no other reason to play your silly little games. It's old news. You've been pulling this shit from the moment you got to the NBA threads.
He's the one who said I want to wait until week 8 to see. OK, great, but we were talking about what we've seen so far and he didn't like hearing that I listed KC as one of below avg. to poor defenses Jackson had faced. Know why? Because they were.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I don't reply how can I get you to say more dumb things?

You have replied to nearly all my comments today. I guess by your "logic" you are bothered. Hope you don't lose sleep.

ah, the old "flipping the script" trick...

hey, you gave it a shot, goldie ol' fish. fell a tad flat, i'd say, but hey, you're still swinging ...

missing, but swinging ...:dhd:

but i guess i can point out 2 things here...

1. must not be TOO dumb or you wouldn't be dancing to my beat...

2. your body of work, such as it is, is showing everyone here how this is an obsession for you...

but please, continue to TRY and pass off this BS that it's only "entertainment". I'm sure someone should buy it by now...

...maybe...:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cried about non-NBA threads in this forum and here's yet another.

Practice what you preach much?

There's a difference between talking about other sports and pointing out pathetic little crybabies who get their panties in a bunch and literally blame everyone else for their fuck ups.

I tend to do the latter a lot with people like you and Wiggy around. It's just so easy.

Didn't know you were so sensitive. Time of the month, sweetheart?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between talking about other sports and pointing out pathetic little crybabies who get their panties in a bunch and literally blame everyone else for their fuck ups.

I tend to do the latter a lot with people like you and Wiggy around. It's just so easy.

lmao, this friggin' clown wants the last word so badly he's about to spontaneously combust...:mad2:

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, the old "flipping the script" trick...

hey, you gave it a shot, goldie ol' fish. fell a tad flat, i'd say, but hey, you're still swinging ...

missing, but swinging ...:dhd:

but i guess i can point out 2 things here...

1. must not be TOO dumb or you wouldn't be dancing to my beat...

2. your body of work, such as it is, is showing everyone here how this is an obsession for you...

but please, continue to TRY and pass off this that BS that it's only "entertainment". I'm sure someone should buy it by now...

...maybe...:D

Obsession? Seems like a bit of a stretch. Do I enjoy the banter? Sure. Sports are boring when we all agree.

FTR, didn't call you dumb. Just the comments. Dumb probably not the best word, though, so my apologies. Reactionary and irrational a better fit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all good for me princess....I just love pointing out your irrational when you kick your own ass.

Relax, I know it's not in you to admit your many mistakes or that your "logic" is off base.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsession? Seems like a bit of a stretch. Do I enjoy the banter? Sure. Sports are boring when we all agree.

FTR, didn't call you dumb. Just the comments. Dumb probably not the best word, though, so my apologies. Reactionary and irrational a better fit.

only if the last part were TRUE...

sadly for you, it isn't...:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all good for me princess....I just love pointing out your irrational when you kick your own ass.

Relax, I know it's not in you to admit your many mistakes.

I'm female, I don't make mistakes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now can we get back to why we have this thread?

Thoughts on week 5?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the one who said I want to wait until week 8 to see. OK, great, but we were talking about what we've seen so far and he didn't like hearing that I listed KC as one of below avg. to poor defenses Jackson had faced. Know why? Because they were.

Why the fuck do you care? If he doesn't want to make a prediction until week 8, that's his business. Drop it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck do you care? If he doesn't want to make a prediction until week 8, that's his business. Drop it.
OK. If he has no opinion I guess why even comment? Not like my original comment was about KC. It was about Lamar Jackson.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he makes predictions and offers opinions all the time. Was hoping I could hear another pearl of wisdom and not have to wait a month.

You think we wont get Laker opinions on how they look from him until mid-January?

If he was gonna be offended by a retort why even reply to my comment that was more about Lamar Jackson than the Chiefs D?

So what? Here's a clue. If folks want to wait to make predictions, they can. If they don't, they don't have to. Drop it.