• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who implied anyone could lose sleep based on what is said in a sports forum.
You are here a fair amount my friend.
If you really lose sleep over anyone's comments you may want to reassess.

you're the one indignant over a smartass remark, sonny boy...

all that needs to be said...

maybe a walk in the park'll help you a little...?:noidea:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're the one indignant over a smartass remark, sonny boy...

all that needs to be said...

maybe a walk in the park'll help you a little...?:noidea:
And you think my comments were serious gramps?

I'll take a workout or maybe some hoops to relax, but thanks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs pick up LaMelo i'll never, EVER let him hear the end of that shit, ESPECIALLY after all the time he tried to bang on us for Lonzo...

From what I've read and heard, the kid is turning into a viable top 10 pick. I haven't looked for any video or anything, but apparently he is not the same kid that he was when he went to Northern Whogivesafuckistan or wherever it was.

Apparently, the Australian league he is in is good competition as well. Not NBA level obviously, but probably around NCAA level.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read and heard, the kid is turning into a viable top 10 pick. I haven't looked for any video or anything, but apparently he is not the same kid that he was when he went to Northern Whogivesafuckistan or wherever it was.

Apparently, the Australian league he is in is good competition as well. Not NBA level obviously, but probably around NCAA level.

and I guess I get all that, but then I wanna hear what papa Ball has to say about Cleveland, AND WiggityWack's reaction...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought the LOLs and other types of emojis were something the younger guys liked to use to make them think their opinions would be enhanced. Is this something that happens again when we get older, Chief?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought the LOLs and other types of emojis were something the younger guys liked to use to make them think their opinions would be enhanced. Is this something that happens again when we get older, Chief?

Translation:"your use of emojis bothers me"

but since this board has so little on the bearing of your "well being"(snicker) I guess you'll keep reacting all day...

oh and hey, another "old folks" joke. good stuff...:L

yep, purely entertainment...:rolleyes2:

th

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but I think if KC got by NE last year (in a shootout) they had a good chance to take down the Rams.....and Philly won the previous year's SB in a shootout. It's a zero sum game.

I think an elite offense and slightly below avg. D has as much of a shot as elite D and slightly below avg. O (not to say you said otherwise).

Yeah, that's why I say that you can no longer just ride a great D to a title either.

You can win a Super Bowl in a shootout, but I don't think you can win a Super Bowl when you have to win all of your games that way.

Sooner or later, the offense is going to have an off game or go up against a defense that is good enough to slow them down and their defense has to be able to step up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I guess I get all that, but then I wanna hear what papa Ball has to say about Cleveland, AND WiggityWack's reaction...:lol:

Yeah, it would be hilarious to see what Lavar does with another organization. He's been awfully quiet since the Lakers traded Lonzo away.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"your use of emojis bothers me"

but since this board has so little on the bearing of your "well being"(snicker) I guess you'll keep reacting all day...

oh and hey, another "old folks" joke. good stuff...:L

yep, purely entertainment...:rolleyes2:

th
emoji away. Was just asking as I feel like maybe I've missed out on being Emoji Guy based on timing. Something to look forward to later, I guess. Call someone sonny boy it's like a plea to be reminded how old you are.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why I say that you can no longer just ride a great D to a title either.

You can win a Super Bowl in a shootout, but I don't think you can win a Super Bowl when you have to win all of your games that way.

Sooner or later, the offense is going to have an off game or go up against a defense that is good enough to slow them down and their defense has to be able to step up.
Yep...and last year's SB was proof this can happen. After their shootout I wonder if it would have been the same had it been KC/Rams. I have my doubts KC could have slowed down the Rams like NE did, but could the Rams have slowed them down like they did NE?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw James Harden's new one legged three point shot. I love how James Harden's solution to everything is MORE OFFENSE. What a legend.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how mad James Harden is going to be this year when Steph wins the MVP over him as a #6 seed. It's going to be so great.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LaMelo has always been the one in their family as touted with the most talent. That's saying something considering Lonzo at the time was the #2 pick as a rookie.

The upside and the talent has always been there. It's the questionable decisions by his family that have led him to fall off the radar for some. I still see some holes in his game, but he's kind of a hybrid between Ben Simmons and Luka Doncic.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
emoji away. Was just asking as I feel like maybe I've missed out on being Emoji Guy based on timing. Something to look forward to later, I guess. Call someone sonny boy it's like a plea to be reminded how old you are.

yep, obviously not "bothered", but reacts anyways...:L

nice spin, though...i guess...

walk in the park didn't help, huh...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when I mention the same D he cannot simply say they have been pretty bad up until now...I must wait 8 weeks to form any opinion.

There's something wrong with you. You don't have to wait 8 weeks for an opinion. And like I said yesterday CL67 is hoping the D improves by week 8. Stop making up your own reality for no other reason to play your silly little games. It's old news. You've been pulling this shit from the moment you got to the NBA threads.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are they renaming the MVP the Most Vulnerable Player award?

Damn you can't even remember what MVP stands for? Times are tough in Cleveland. My condolences.

You'll have another one there soon enough. There's always hope for Collin Sext...ahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha